It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Postulate: 9/11 was more than a physical attack, it was a trance-induction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
To the ancients the number eleven was sacred. I think it’s even represented among the Masons, with their pair of pillars, Boaz, and Jachin. Eleven is symbolic of a pair. Does it not take two to create? Eleven is a one in front of a mirror. It is deeply connected within the subconscious minds of humanity to the concept of or feelings about the creator, (or god, for lack of a better word) and the creative energies inside of each human. The number is also hugely significant in earth and solar alignment, which is astronomy. So in this astronomical observation I would like for you to look at the earth’s timing.

From source linked : “ At 11:11 am on August 11 1999, the sun was eclipsed by the moon”. www.itzarion.com...

That’s quite a few elevens…

I know that link has astrology involved in it, but it’s a clear example of what I would like you to see. That the number eleven is Sacred even if only in the unusual amount of times that it synchs up with the cycles within our solar system; it’s Sacred in a mother- nature worship sort of way.
So, under the premise that the number eleven is at the very least SIGNIFICANT in relation to earth and her cycles, and at the very least significant in the subconscious mind of humans, I postulate that the attacks on the twin towers on September 11th 2001 were more than just an attack. They were an attack along with a message. It was a message in the form of a bloody and brutal metaphor; it was meant to signal the destruction of the eleven. It was meant to tell your subconscious brain that the creative elements within the universe, and within yourselves, were being attacked. Someone wants us all to think that God is dead, or worse, the god within each of us is dead.

I am no astrologer, nor am I a numerologist. But this was the murder of humans and IMHO it was also was a message metaphorically saying “death to eleven”.
The message was sent by the perpetrators. They want you to feel defeated. They want your subconscious minds linked to the events of that day; the day when your conscious minds watched, literally, a pair of crumbling elevens combined with the deaths of over 3,000 people. Isn’t that enough to form a significant psychological link?

They attacked America twice and in doing so destroyed buildings which were in the shape of eleven and that contained the heart and arteries of the world wide economy. They attacked once in our three dimensional world, and then again in all of our heads. It was done on such a deep level that it was outside of our awareness.

Think about that, and let it seep in. If I’m wrong you can think of me as a fool and think that I’ve lost it. If I’m right then bringing this to the conscious awareness of Americans and everyone in the world affected by it could begin reversing the trance state Americans and so many others have fallen into since that day.

One might say that it’s always been that way. It hasn’t, IMHO. It’s gotten worse since that day. The people are like “about to be boiled” frogs, not knowing the waters are getting hotter.

Eleven doesn’t roll off of your tongue in the form of a Freudian slip, so you don’t know that the concept is in there, in your psyche I mean, but it’s significant in the language of your subconscious mind. Reverse the signs.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Hypnotic trance-induction, or the initializing of a trance state...

www.hermes-press.com...

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
While nature is based on mathematics, numbers themselves are not actually important. Rather, nature cares about proportions and geometry which is based on proportions. Because a number by itself is completely arbitrary. If we were using a base-9, or base-12 number system, the number 11 would represent a completely different value. But if you talk about pi, or the golden ratio, or the Fibonacci sequence, these principles hold true and are found in nature, regardless of how we design our particular mathematical system.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Symbolic or not, the practical effect of the fall out of 9/11 has been the instillation of fear and the suppression of hope and joy. The constant meme has been FEAR, FEAR, HATE, HATE broadcast daily by the Government and news media.
In one day we went from being Beaver Cleaver's neighborhood to world-wide warzone. What struck me most after 9/11 was how everyone lost their sense of humor. NOBODY made jokes (almost nobody!). It does seem they ahve tried to kill something inside us.
Even those of us who never bought into the OS of 9/11 were still changed because everyone around changed.
Being conscious of this in the first step in counterracting it. We need to reclaim our sense of hope (not brand Obama hope) and joy of living and get back to the things god intended us for. Now cowering in our living rooms waiting for the next false flag to happen.
Good post.

Bump

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
While nature is based on mathematics, numbers themselves are not actually important. Rather, nature cares about proportions and geometry which is based on proportions. Because a number by itself is completely arbitrary. If we were using a base-9, or base-12 number system, the number 11 would represent a completely different value. But if you talk about pi, or the golden ratio, or the Fibonacci sequence, these principles hold true and are found in nature, regardless of how we design our particular mathematical system.

Nature is based on mathematics, and our numbers are arbitrary, but eleven remains a symbol. It transcends the numerical system because it is a symbol.
So the arbitrary nature of our number system would not apply with one or with zero. What you said does not apply with ones or with zeros, does it? Ones and zeros make up the binary code and it's said that that code is universal. An absence of one unit, or the presence of one unit. The one function denotes one unit. The pair denotes two, so it could still be applicable regardless of the arbitrary nature of our number system.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Symbolic or not, the practical effect of the fall out of 9/11 has been the instillation of fear and the suppression of hope and joy. The constant meme has been FEAR, FEAR, HATE, HATE broadcast daily by the Government and news media.
In one day we went from being Beaver Cleaver's neighborhood to world-wide warzone. What struck me most after 9/11 was how everyone lost their sense of humor. NOBODY made jokes (almost nobody!). It does seem they ahve tried to kill something inside us.
Even those of us who never bought into the OS of 9/11 were still changed because everyone around changed.
Being conscious of this in the first step in counterracting it. We need to reclaim our sense of hope (not brand Obama hope) and joy of living and get back to the things god intended us for. Now cowering in our living rooms waiting for the next false flag to happen.
Good post.

Bump

Thank you, ATA. I like what you said here. Being conscious of it is indeed the key.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will

Also this wasn't done to a culture with a base-9 or a base-12 numerical system. I forgot to add that.

top topics

join