It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does it feel like to die? Anyone have any personal experiences?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I think Hidden-Hand's explanation is good:

Originally posted by Hidden_Hand
It depends upon the circumstances surrounds your final moments of this particular Lifetime. For example, let us say that the physical aspect of you was to do the thing called "die" during the coming earth changes, you will immediately return to that wondrous realm in which we reside in between incarnations, that which we call time/space or 'anti-matter'. This is the place that humans refer to as "Heaven". There you shall meet with all those you love who have also "died" during this life experience, and enjoy a wonderful and emotional reunion. You will meet up with your Soul Group, and your Spiritual Teachers. We all store a portion of our Soul Energy on 'the other side' when we come here. Depending upon the difficulty level of the life-experience we've chosen, we take more or less of our Energy with us. For an average "Lifetime", we typically bring between 60-80% of our Soul Energy into incarnation with us. Therefore, even if ones you love who are already back in the world of Spirit have incarnated again on another adventure, there will still be a part of their Energy there to meet with you, and welcome you Home. You will then evaluate your life-experience with your Teachers, and learn the lessons of your successes and your mistakes. You will then spend time in learning and resting, before begining to plan your next incarnation.

Source:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 8-5-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Someone in my family had an nde with a very bad flu. He felt very ill, and collapsed on the bed, but felt nothing for he was instantly outside his body and saw a light figure or angel on the wall, and suddenly it was daylight. He knew his heart had failed and that he had a choice and when he returned to his body, he was completely healed. So in his case it was very quick, just like fainting.

Also a friends nde: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
from experience i know that something knows when you are too die, or more or less about to be in danger, and it tries to lead you through or away from it. to know what death is like, well i once tried to think of nothing, and after a few long minutes, i went blank, and it scared me. because thats what i cant wrap my head around, nothing. no thought, no breath, no sound, no light, no smell... i cannot conceive of this, thus death must be a rebirth.

please dont flip on my opinion especially when i use must bluntly.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join