It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

My Bill To Stop Illegal Immigration On Its Tracks

page: 1
1

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
This is a made up 'bill" that was written by me and sent over to Open Prison. I think something like this will stop illegal immigration on its tracts as well as save us a ton of money.




This is a bill introduced into the senate for a vote. This bill will eliminate the illegal immigration problem within 90 days and instead of costing our State millions of dollars because of police, enforcement, jail and transportation fess it will actually make the State money so we can finally get into the black.

1. An illegal alien is someone who was not born or immigrated legally to America.

2. An anchor baby does not qualify an illegal alien to become an American.

3. Parents of anchor babies have a choice.

4. Employers of illegal aliens are breaking the law.

5. Welfare and Medical services are only for American citizens who need it. PERIOD!

THEREFORE

1. Illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs in order and must return to their country of origin.

2. Anchor babies can stay in America with a family member who is a legal alien while it’s parent makes arrangements to become a legal alien.

3. Parents of anchor babies have the choice of bringing their child with them to their country of origin and if when the child reaches the age of majority, it can return to America as he or she is an American citizen.

4. EMPLOYERS: Employers of illegal aliens are breaking the law and these are the new penalties for any EMPLOYER who are found to be in non-compliance…

* Any employer who hires between 1-5 illegal aliens, when found must pay the following fine and lose their employees. Fine: $65,000 per illegal alien.

* Same as above except 6-10 illegal aliens employees: the fine is $100,000 per alien & will lose their employees.

* Same as above except 11+ illegal aliens employees the fine is $500,000 per alien, will lose their employees AND is not allowed to conduct business in our State for a period not to exceed 1 year but not less than 3 months.

* ANY Employer who is caught with illegal aliens 3 times, the fines above are trebled (multiplied by 3) as well as not being able to conduct business within out State EVER.

That does not mean that the Employer can keep his business and simply change it’s name, that means that the entire board, single proprietor, partnership, limited liability company etc is BARRED for life from conducting business within our State.
Yes, that means that we are drilling down to your own personal name.

* CRIMINAL CHARGES: Any Employer who is caught aiding and abetting any illegal aliens a 3rd time, the actual PHYSICAL OWNERS of the company/ business OR the board of directors in the case of a fictitious entity like a public corporation such as Walmart, Sears, The United States Government, etc is guilty of a felony of the 2nd degree punishable up to 5 years in prison and subject to confiscation of all assets AND remember that ignorance is no excuse!


This is just part of the post since in my Original Posting in which I call everyone out from illegal aliens to WHITE anchor babies.

If I can come up with a 'solution' to the illegal immigration problem in 1/2 an hour, why can't our corporate government do the same?




posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by greenovni
 


Sorry but it wont work. Well actually it isn't working. Most of the things you propose are already on the books. Different amounts for fines and some differences in the details but very similar and they are not working.



posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
If these laws were in the books, wouldn't it make sense to enforce them & end this problem right now?

That is, unless these statues are not really 'laws'



posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by greenovni
 


That is one of the reasons given for the AZ law. The laws were not being enforced by the federal government so the state decided to enforce them.


[edit on 8-5-2010 by daskakik]



posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Wow, the fines are astronomical. If my mother was caught she'd be paying 6 million in fines!! hahahaha. Illegal immigrants aren't employed because they accept lower wages, well not in our case at least.

We just can't find American citizens who are experienced and actually know how to do the work we require. If we search and search we can find some legal workers, but its hard, and literally will shut us down due to the time necessary to do the search.

We have looked for legal workers but to no avail. So I guess we should just fire everyone, shut down our business and move out under a freeway bridge.



posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrChuck
Wow, the fines are astronomical. If my mother was caught she'd be paying 6 million in fines!! hahahaha. Illegal immigrants aren't employed because they accept lower wages, well not in our case at least.

We just can't find American citizens who are experienced and actually know how to do the work we require. If we search and search we can find some legal workers, but its hard, and literally will shut us down due to the time necessary to do the search.

We have looked for legal workers but to no avail. So I guess we should just fire everyone, shut down our business and move out under a freeway bridge.


Yes, astronomical fines would stop the illegal problem today. I'm not sure if you are playing but if you mother would owe 6 million in fines that means that she has a ton of illegals


The excuse that you give about not finding skilled workers who are legal and can do the work as required is understandable, yet, under my new bill, you owe 6 million!

Now, see how easy it would be to deter you and your mother from hiring illegals?

If this was done all over the country, illegal immigration would be no more.

PS. Muchos saludos a tus illegales



posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by greenovni
 


I am serious of the amount of illegals working in our business. And we owe 6 million IF we get caught.


Don't worry its a business sector that is quickly deteriorating due to most of the work being shipped to China. And our business isn't doing well but isn't doing bad either. And it is only a means of getting tuition money for med school, which I attend. Once the MD graces my name, our employees either have to find new work in a quickly disappearing work sector or go back home.

Which brings me to another issue, illegal immigration is a problem. But I think the bigger problem is outsourcing.



posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
LOL this Bill could pretty much be considerd treasonous in its attempts to further bankrupt the American economy.



posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by greenovni
This is a bill introduced into the senate for a vote.


Well it's nice to pretend once in a while.




Originally posted by greenovni
1. Illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs in order and must return to their country of origin.


What if there as hundreds of thousand of illegals from many different countries around the globe who simply cannot afford the trip home? Who is going to pay for all the bus & airline tickets? I shouldn't have to. And what if their countries of origin in protest of your "law" refuse them re-entry? What do you do with them then and who covers the cost? Keep in mind that at that point they are no longer earning their own keep, nor can anyone hire them. You wouldn't advocate enslaving them would you?



Originally posted by greenovni
3. Parents of anchor babies have the choice of bringing their child with them to their country of origin and if when the child reaches the age of majority, it can return to America as he or she is an American citizen.



What if some children - say a few tens or hundreds of thousand refuse to leave with their parents? You cannot force US citizens to leave the country as that would be unconstitutional so you would have no choice but to put them (thousands of highly P.O.ed children) into foster care against their parents will, and again at what cost? Who is going to foot the bill? Are You? Are you going to take one or more of these children into your home and then tell them that sending their parents packing was the right thing to do?



Originally posted by greenovni
* ANY Employer who is caught with illegal aliens 3 times, the fines above are trebled (multiplied by 3) as well as not being able to conduct business within out State EVER.

That does not mean that the Employer can keep his business and simply change it’s name, that means that the entire board, single proprietor, partnership, limited liability company etc is BARRED for life from conducting business within our State.
Yes, that means that we are drilling down to your own personal name.

* CRIMINAL CHARGES: Any Employer who is caught aiding and abetting any illegal aliens a 3rd time, the actual PHYSICAL OWNERS of the company/ business OR the board of directors in the case of a fictitious entity like a public corporation such as Walmart, Sears, The United States Government, etc is guilty of a felony of the 2nd degree punishable up to 5 years in prison and subject to confiscation of all assets AND remember that ignorance is no excuse!



Speaking of ignorance, what if one or more of those companies barred from doing business in a given state is a pharmaceutical or medical device manufacturer whose products are required by patients of that state in order to stay alive? Why would you force them to leave the state for continuing healthcare and what do you say to non-ambulatory patients who cannot be moved?

Can you feel the political fallout beginning to mount? The problems with your - ehem - "bill" which I've cited are just a drop in the bucket compared to the massive tsunami of litigation that would hit if your "bill" became law.

There is a very good reason why most of our good lawmakers are lawyers by profession and not conspiracy theorists.




Originally posted by greenovni
openprison.co.cc...



I checked out that site but it looks like the same sort of thinly veiled white supremacist screed which I see posted here all the time.



new topics

top topics



 
1

log in

join