It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned ET False Flag Invasion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Dr. Carol Rosin was warned by Werner von Braun about a faked ET invasion using back engineered craft from ET crashes back in the 1970's.

Dr. Carol Rosin in the Disclosure Project

Henry Kissinger left us a clue:

"Today America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government." Dr. Henry Kissinger - Evian-Les-Bains, France 1991

Gen Douglas MacAuthor's warning:

"We deal now, not with things of this world alone, but with the illimitable distances and as yet unfathomed mysteries of the universe…. Of ultimate conflict between a united human race and the sinister forces of some other planetary galaxy"
General Douglas MacArthur to West Point cadets, May 12, 1962

Ronald Regan left Hints:

"Our differences world-wide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world. And yet, I ask you, is not an alien force already among us?"
-Ronald Regan U.N. Speech

Dr. Steven Greer talks about the "stage craft" already created for a False Flag Invasion This includes programed life forms, and back engineered UFO's (Skip to 2:00)

Docu-drama movie "The Fourth Kind" leaves clues:

Masonic "Bragging Rights" left in the movie, by the director, show the clock at "3:33 am". This is the time when the main actresses child was abducted.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9ed608aa4c37.jpg[/atsimg]

The Military staged abductions, in my opinion, are used to condition the masses to fear Aliens.

also see:
Project MILAB
en.wiktionary.org...

other clues ? Please add yours.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by zzombie]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
What do you guys think their attacks will be like, Weaponry wise?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
What I hope will happen is this, but then the good ET's would come and fight on our side against the 'other' ET's which just so happen to be our gov't

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Please do a search:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

PLENTY of threads her on ATS

Edit to add: Search "Disclosure Project" - I only provided a few links that came up. No disrespect, just trying to help out

[edit on 8-5-2010 by TortoiseKweek]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Very interesting speech, I definitely believe that we, humans, will be cause of the first "alien invasion". It would be a perfect tool to unite the world as one, in order to control all humans with a global fear tactic. As farfetched as this sounds, to elites that are hellbent on world domination, this would be the perfect way to achieve it.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I do think this is coming. Our government wants us to believe that when they appear they are evil. I think this much is evident. I authored a thread a while back trying to track this event. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think whatever the government tells us the truth is should be held at distance, unless the government releases all the lies it has told us. At this point I would not believe much from our government. We can't even invade a country for true reasons. I sure in the hell am not fighting an advanced alien race because our government would say they are here to take over. At this point, the ET's take over might be more beneficial.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

I don't think his thread is about the disclosure project, no offense. It is about the possibility of an alien invasion designed as a false flag, or at least would have the effect as a false flag.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Lol I agree with PostFacto, i'd rather be governed by some ETs than the idiots that govern us now

new topics

top topics

join