It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunk This!!! You can't. Ha!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

Oh well, I guess Doctors, Dentists and researchers are WRONG?

kidney failure, hypothyroidism etc etc etc!

[edit on 5/9/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
For the record, Tom's of Maine, which makes fluoride-free toothpaste was bought by Colgate-Palmolive Corporation in 2006.

I guess they used the "If you can't beat them, join them".......

What a sad situation, the money used to buy Tom's of Maine fluoride-free toothpaste goes to Colgate-Palmolive........

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Really now...

Fluoride is the only thing worth throwing back and forth?

Come now...

Seems a bit over obsessive.

The vids in the OP (ChangeDaChannel) made no false claims on fluoride...

He isn't the one going all Doctor Deagle here...

Now is he?

Like I said, the videos presented in the OP of this thread are worthy introduction materials for anyone "beginning to seek answers".

Those of you who want to debate conjecture and theory, have fun. I do not subscribe to such things myself.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Well, i like the guy and i did watch all the vids, sorry fluoride got so much attention but hey,still a great thread

keep up the good work bro!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
this is exactly what the problem with this country is, alot of people dont do their own investigating or debunking and would rather let their 'first black presdent' or wonderful 'news networks' do all the work for them.

what these people get is what they deserve, gullibility is what will drive this dumbed down nation into the ground.

now we can all go back to promoting the fascinating democratic party and wondering what lady gaga is wearing.

open your eyes. there are better things to do with your time than hunting, fishing, watching american idol, watching mtv, eating junk food, watching cnn & more importantly brainwashing your children.

i like how people in this 'great' society would rather blame all their problems on a speciffic race than looking within the people they elect to make all the decisions for them. then they go and complain and start racist threads.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Thanks for this Mr Mask, these look great. I'll have a look at them when I get home and I can listen to them and give them the concentration they deserve.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Good thread, facts are greater than fiction.

Great to see something that is pretty much unquestionable.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
CDC just got a new subscriber. I really like his laid back demeanor and easily verifiable information. He is also very funny.

It is a shame that Ad Hom attacks still seem to be the the modus operandi of some members. It is a very old and tired strategy. You would think that ATS members would be beyond such a thing.

When you cannot attack the information...attack the person. Sigh.

Where he lives and how he speaks does not detract from the info provided.

Great info provided on both the Oklahoma and first WTC bombings... hard to dispute those facts.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Sorry, will debunk anyone else on the other vids now.

I think I did okay on the fluoride component.

Now, anyone up for disputing the other Conspiracy Facts presented on the other videos?

Or, do you want to gargle with some arsenic to remove that bad breath?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by Mr Mask

The fluoride video could be significant...I was on the phone and didn't pay attention

Sorry...but why even bother to post telling us that you DID NOT pay attention to the video?

Anyways, thanks for posting this Mr.Mask! I watched the first one, and yes, most of the material is common knowledge by now, especially to the ATS community, but I love videos like this that break it down. It makes it so much easier when debating the uninformed, why argue with someone for hours, when you can just sit them down, pour them a drink, and watch their eyes widen.

I know what I'll be doing on my lunch break today!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
reply to post by Mr Mask

Sorry, will debunk anyone else on the other vids now.

I think I did okay on the fluoride component.

Now, anyone up for disputing the other Conspiracy Facts presented on the other videos?

Or, do you want to gargle with some arsenic to remove that bad breath?

Wow, if you do say so YOURSELF!

Im sure you are a great debater, and someone who THINKS he knows it all, which is fine...but I have one question for you:

Clearly you are someone who doesnt believe this conspiracy stuff...why waste your time on ATS as a "debunker," when in reality its nearly impossible to PROVE beyond a doubt if something is true or false. After all, most conspiracy theories are THEORIES! Debunker theories are THEORIES. Look back through history at the people who speculated something fantastic, caused controversy, had supporters but mostly debunkers, then years or decades later we find it was true.

In the year 1200 AD, if we told you that not only is the Earth not flat, its not even the center of the Universe, and is just part of a small solar system revolving around one sun out of an infinite amount of others out there...you would have debunked that as well correct?

No offense intended, I just often wonder why people have so much fun "debunking" stuff, when we're here to learn and share ideas, not to dismiss and cross them off a list, like an assassin

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

Well, you may have misconstrued by intent. I was debunking the debunkers that have been stating the fluoride vid was not factual.

Yes, now that I read my comment again, it was a little holier than thou. Sometimes I can be an #, well..........most of the time.

Will try to tone down my attitude, it is hard though.

When you are so damn nearly perfect, it is hard.

A little self deprecating or was that the opposite, humor.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I think if the guy decided to cut his hair and come back on the grid he may have more cred? It is sad that many will just write him off based on his tone of voice and his haircut. It looks an awful lot like a Hollywood production then it does a amateur post...

What does he give that needs debunking?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
Good thread, facts are greater than fiction.

Great to see something that is pretty much unquestionable.

And "that" is the point many are missing here.

These videos are of provable facts.

Disturbing, provable facts.

They make no claims that can not be proven.

Very useful for showing to people who think all conspiracies are fake.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I'd like to thank everyone again for coming in here and posting what you thought about the clips.

Way more people watched these then I originally thought.

Very awesome.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The videos were brief, but too many people throw in their own speculation instead of just sticking to the facts.

The videos made me realize what we really need published, and that is this.

THE REAL HISTORY OF AMERICA AFTER THE END OF THE COLD WAR. A REFERENCE BOOK of true facts.
Warning!!: What is contained herein may cause you to trust NOTHING your government or media ever proclaims as the truth again!!

Featuring chapters on
OKC bombing and WTC/911,
Waco/Randy Weaver/Agent Provocateurs,
Sibel Edmonds Testimony,
Wall Street Organized Crime/Naked Short Selling/Deep Capture,
Chicago Climate Exchange/Analysis of Vested Interests,
Population control/Media disinformation/Sodium Fluoride,
Prisons For Profit/CIA Drug running,
etc.

Would it become clear there is a war going on against the American people?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

We're suppose to believe a guy who lives in a shed and talks with an accent that is more annoying than Glenn Beck fans?

No, you are not.

You are supposed to check out the facts he presents though, as he in fact, repeatedly asks you to...if you're interested in facts that is, and not just an entertainment video.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie

The videos made me realize what we really need published, and that is this.

THE REAL HISTORY OF AMERICA AFTER THE END OF THE COLD WAR. A REFERENCE BOOK of true facts.

Featuring chapters on
OKC bombing and WTC/911,
Waco/Randy Weaver/Agent Provocateurs,
Sibel Edmonds Testimony,
Wall Street Organized Crime/Naked Short Selling/Deep Capture,
Chicago Climate Exchange/Analysis of Vested Interests,
Population control/Media disinformation/Sodium Fluoride,
Prisons For Profit/CIA Drug running,
etc.

A book I would be excited to read.

I'd write it myself if I was bright enough to do so.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

You are supposed to check out the facts he presents though, as he in fact, repeatedly asks you to...if you're interested in facts that is, and not just an entertainment video.

You are DAMN RIGHT!

That is exactly what you are supposed to try and do after watching the videos.

And then you will fail debunking them... because (as any vet of REAL conspiracy theories will tell you) you can't.

Hence the "ha" in the title of this thread.

Always good to see ya Spike...thanks for stopping by and posting a logical response.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join