It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunk This!!! You can't. Ha!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by iSeeKEnlightenment8o5
I remember the first time I came across the flouride in our water and toothpaste video I was so scared!

I like reading the post of all of you because I can learn something from you guys. There were a few times when I said, "Oh man! That guy has got the rest of these guys beat! But then someone comes along and says something and completely shuts him up! For two minutes." I don't remember their names so I can't say who shut up who.

iSeek...,
The first time I saw that video my wife happened to be brushing her teeth!! I swear!! I showed her the ingredients and the video and now it's baking soda only!!

Thanks,
Tom

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Old Hat, Old News, Nothing New that has not been discussed or posted here before. Is he credible ? No more or no less than anyone else who has openly discussed these topics.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Nice find OP

As said before, some of the vids offer nothing new, but most of them are very interesting
S+F from me

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Evisscerator

you should openly add some context to this thread..that would be cool, or can you not do that?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evisscerator
reply to post by Mr Mask

Old Hat, Old News, Nothing New that has not been discussed or posted here before. Is he credible ? No more or no less than anyone else who has openly discussed these topics.

Sigh...

Count yourself as yet another person who doesn't get the point of these vids or this thread.

The videos are supposed to be "the basics" and I am posting them with the advice to use them as "visual/audio aids to present as beginer's material" for people "just now learning these things".

Do not ever forget that "if you know this information already" then you are part of a very small minority.

This stuff makes good introduction material for the majority of people refusing to pay attention.

It is also good to have clips that present facts and not speculation.

To everyone else

Thanks for all the comments. Its late and I'm off to sleep. But when I return I will comment on a few of the posts I liked most.

Good arguments for both sides.

Thanks for the kind words (and even the not-so-kind words)!

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Just to make something known:

There is a difference between pharmaceutical grade/purity and other levels of quality.

The fluoride added to public water supplies is most of the times not of pharmaceutical grade and/or purity.

This means, it is frequently not +99% pure.

The US purchases from places like China, often contaminated with other elements.

The latest example is Amesbury at Massachusetts, with troubles because of low quality Chinese fluoride with contaminants.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I was about to post the same observation that a lot of people are missing the point whether complaining this is 'old news' or getting bogged down with specific topics presented.

The point is surely that he is putting paid to the oft-touted claim that conspiracies don't exits. A lot of the time in the MSM you hear the term 'conspiracy theorist' used as a pejorative term. It's used to imply that the person is crazy and their arguments not even worthy of discussion. By sticking to the facts he is making it more difficult for these arguments to be dismissed in such a simplistic way.

Thanks for posting these videos Mr Mask. I love this guy! I wish all news anchors looked and spoke like this

S + F.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jjjtir

Gotta love that Chinese poison, I bet the US got it at a steal price though!

Tom's of Maine has a natural no fluoride toothpaste.

I myself switched to baking soda. Cheaper.

Saves a little money for the reverse osmosis filters.

Sorry, anyone here arguing that fluoride is found naturally in some water.

I have a question for you folk. With the continual adding of poison to the water supply, will this not add up? Does people exterminators test the fluoride content of the water before they add the poison? How much do these poison adders make working for public works? Are these people doctors or pharmacists? Why is a public works employee adding poisons to the water? Has there ever been an incident where too much poison has been added to the water supply? A pea size quantity of poisonous toothpaste is enough to have to call the poison control center. Why would someone put poison in there mouth three times a day and also put it in their water supply?

If you like fluoride (poison) so much, why don't you gargle with arsenic in the morning.

I hear arsenic gargling stops bad breath!

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
gee, i can see it now. Fame and glory all in the name of $. Maybe he can go sell a book like glenn beck, who uses the t.v news as a personal broadcast to sell his goods. right or wrong, this is what this persons intensions are, based on dollars ,whoever watches and listens. Nothing new here. Move on, move on.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Geez- It's hard to believe that there are folks on this thread actually DEFENDING water fluoridation. Drink up...please.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

ha ha you are too funny.now read up or move on please..sheesh

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Oh man this guy is great! Good post!

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

That Funny...I have to say that your the Hypocrite and Douchbag. I guess that cigarette smokeing,whiskey drinking redneck in his trailer got your goat. Its a shame that you have to throw a low blow just because you cant answer some valid points. Now i know that the issues he covers have been around for awhile,but i would think that would give you some more time to get your info together and debunk the issues he coverd.
P.S Good luck in the real world

SnF...Great Conspiracy 101

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi
Hehe, funny video, he's complaining about these mysterious effects of fluoride "poisoning" from this NWO, yet he has a god damn cigarette in his hand. I think he should be look into the amount of recorded effects of the two and compare them.

You're missing the point. I don't smoke, yet I get fluoride in body every day because the government says it is good for me.

If we want to poison ourselves for pleasure that is our business, but don't force things on me.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Very good videos....just watched them all. Have to say that while the material is probably dated, it is a great start for people who believe conspiracy theorists are lunatics. Great find Mask, now I got some friends to show these to.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
There goes Mothers Day. I'll be busy watching these.

Great find and posting.

Believe it or not, even though you and other have indicated there isn't much new etc. Well for me, most of it will be new. I can't wait.

I have specifically stayed away from the whole 911 topics but I think I am ready. With this info, I am sure I will be well on my way.

S&F

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72

Believe it or not, even though you and other have indicated there isn't much new etc. Well for me, most of it will be new. I can't wait.

And THAT RGHT THERE is where these clips come in handy.

I really hope you enjoy these clips and take the time to really "digest them" on a deep level.

If you do, I assure you they will drive you in the right direction for future research.

God luck and enjoy!

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by nite owl
gee, i can see it now. Fame and glory all in the name of $. Maybe he can go sell a book like glenn beck, who uses the t.v news as a personal broadcast to sell his goods. right or wrong, this is what this persons intensions are, based on dollars ,whoever watches and listens. Nothing new here. Move on, move on.

How clever! How much did he charge you to watch his videos? I watched them for free. I suspect you did too. Sounds like he's rolling in the G's!

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Thank you for finding and posting this material. As facts and truths go it is indeed a worthy endeavor to spend the time, as I have done, to research this stream of infromation. What Is NOT said is however as important as what is reported and deemed worthy to voice by this honest man. As much I live alongside and LOVE my American friends; As much as I love America I must be the child that points out that the emperor is wearing no clothes in this case.. and few people outside of the USA actually listen to yet another American doing nothing but TALK about the Luciferians he allows to rule in DC... This plays into the same old dilectic of there being an 'evil' monster that we can't beat..so hey! let's all wait for someone else to take action like a messiah; as per the Judeo-Baelite construct of putting faith and power outside ourselves for yet another day... Even thier bible is a clever construct to have persons fooled to this Jesus( Iousis) is something other than a blue-tinted Annunaki war-god painted as the savior-Marduk/Malchizeduk/Odin or ????.
Ultimately this video series of FACTS rings 'not-quite true' and sounds to me like the Alex Jones character who never-ever lays any kind of scrutiny opon a certain foreign theocracy that control his government from within. Like David Icke and Jeff Rense the solutions are violent and direct anger towards law enforcement personnel instead of the cadavers at the top; and the low-astral entities they channel, summon and attempt to 'raise' into our blessed world.
There is an old Alchemical Truth that relates how useless knowledge is unless you DO SOMETHING with it. In Canada it is admittedly WORSE where I live because the Freemason-Jesuits run everything from outside my country. In America there is at least HOPE still alive and FREE; and I want to apologize if I sound in this posting to be directing anger or negative energy at my American brothers and sisters. The facts are that YOU MUST ACT because WE NEED YOU!...and I have already had long conversations with police, freemasons and others HERE IN CANADA who concur that we shall have PEACE ON EARTH only when honest cops and government officials have had enough and start arresting thier corrupt bosses; end of story.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by shay_james

Ultimately this video series of FACTS rings 'not-quite true' and sounds to me like the Alex Jones character who never-ever lays any kind of scrutiny opon a certain foreign theocracy that control his government from within.

Ummmm...no.

Actually, every single thing he shared were provable facts minus all the mumbo-jumbo and speculation that you just shared.

That is the point of this man's series...to remain safely within the realms of "real facts" and stay away from "speculation" or "lofty ideas".

You didn't watch the videos if you can't understand that.

If he went on some limb talking about the NWO/space-lizards/disclosure then we would no longer be in the area of "facts" and be more closer to "tomfoolery" or "lunacy".

Sorry, but this guy is not what you claim, and if you expect him to attack the Knights of Malta while he details the Annunaki's plans for world domination- then you sir have already made a huge jump away from "provable facts".

These clips ONLY deal with "facts" that are documented and proven.

Get that right before you complain further.

Thanks for your post nonetheless.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Mr Mask]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join