It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunk This!!! You can't. Ha!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+68 more 
posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
The internet is filled with countless conspiracy venues that focus on the absurd, improbable, unprovable and asinine.

With that being the case, it is always refreshing to find a "clean and factual" source that ONLY deals with the provable facts within conspiracies proven to already exist (or, have existed in the past).

The following clips are by a guy I find very powerful in his delivery.

I find his performance to be very effective for "introducing new minds to true conspiracies".

Meaning-

1) He just delivers the facts and only reports what has happened "for real" in the past and present.

2) He is laid back and scruffy. The guy comes off as a stoner type who is all hippy/jazz/hip-hop looking. Now this may not be the look that gets me "listening to someone", but his "chilled out-ness" may resonate with viewers new to conspiracy and just now getting off the TV-drug.

3) The man ONLY delivers facts. And his entire show deals with things that can not be debunked.

4) His videos are effective and edited well for a one-man alternative media source.

If you are new to the subjects on ATS and looking for a "crash course" in conspiracies that can be "factually proven", then these videos are what you need to begin your journey.

I admit at first glance I disliked this guy.

But now, after all these months of watching his episodes, I find myself enjoying his presence in my home as his "hip daddy-o voice" booms from my speakers.

In all, I give him great credit for what he is doing and I hope he never stops.

The guy's name online is "ChangeDaChannel" and his show is called "Debunk this"

Episode 1: Oklahoma bombing.

Episode 2: World trade bombing 1993

Episode 3: Fluoride facts.

Episode 4: Gulf War Syndrome and the D.O.D.

Episode 5: FEMA Camp facts.

Episode 6: JFK

Episode 7: Human Experimentation.

Episode 8: 9/11

Mr Mask gives "ChangeDaChannel" two thumbs up for his effort and his ability to remain within the realms of reality and proof.

All information contained within these clips is well researched and factual. These clips can serve as readily available tools to help educate people still unaware of these important subjects.

Hope you enjoyed them or can put them to good work.

I do not know ChangeDaChannel in any way, nor do I stand to benefit from endorsing his work

Thank you for your time.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Hey Mr. Mask thank you for finding a diamond in the ruff! I watched the first one and I have to admit, he's legit! Wow, I was in HS when OKC happened and I don't remember anything about how the Feds found multiple devices, or the fact that the Gov's brother wrote a novel paralleling OKC attack so closely, or why the multiple devices were omitted from the official report?!? Will we ever know who or why was actually behind the bombing?

I remember a few things about OKC, like why did one of the Fed agency's that worked in the building not show for work that day, the finding of body parts but no one to ID them to, why, if the bomb was parked on the street in a truck, that the buildings across from the Fed. building were not equally damaged as the Fed. building....Lots of info to ponder.

I will watch the rest and good find. Perhaps a S&F is in order, thanks!

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

People aren't posting so I guess I'll get it going. I watched the 93 WTC, fluoride and FEMA vids.

The WTC video seems to travel old ground and doesn't offer anything new. FBI involvement is historical fact. The event was a # up by all involved.

The fluoride video could be significant...I was on the phone and didn't pay attention

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Good stuff.

This is just another reason is TPTB trying to take over the net...

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by Mr Mask

People aren't posting so I guess I'll get it going.

And that is why you rule.

The WTC video seems to travel old ground and doesn't offer anything new. FBI involvement is historical fact.

I agree that none of these videos bring "new information" to the table.

I simply think they stand as good aids to introducing new minds to what we all research here on ATS.

It is good "first day" material for "Conspiracy School".

Such tools are hard to find online. Most are littered with speculation/lies/disinfo/hoaxes etc. Not this guy...he stays on the facts and that is wonderful.

He also doesn't try to bring in every therory on the block with each subject he presents. He sticks to the undebunkable facts and never strays from that.

I like him for it.

The fluoride video could be significant...I was on the phone and didn't pay attention

I can probably guarantee that the Fluoride video will not enlighten you on any new facts. Again, it is "introduction material" and does a good job at bringing facts to a new viewer of conspiracy.

Thanks so much for the reply and for watching.

Like I said, I like this guy, and I have used him to introduce many of my "media-washed" friends to my "crazy world" of conspiracy.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springheel Jack
Hey Mr. Mask thank you for finding a diamond in the ruff! I watched the first one and I have to admit, he's legit! Wow

Your welcome!

That is the only reason I thought it was worthy of posting it.

The guy is a class act and he has my blessings.

Thanks for posting/watching/being and reading.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

i think you will find that on this site when people actually come across decent info pertaining to the truth it either gets washed out by all the rest of the garbage that has infiltrated this site or it just gets shut down. well done to you sir for keeping that torch lit and trying to wake people up.

im afraid my faith in humanities ability to wake up before we destroy ourselves is pretty slim. but good luck and i wish you well.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Thank you for the videos OP. This is certainly good material that one may be able to show to their families to atleast get them thinking.

Enjoy.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
We're suppose to believe a guy who lives in a shed and talks with an accent that is more annoying than Glenn Beck fans? Not sure if this is the most credible human being for "Facts." But very very entertaining to say the least. Thanks for the laugh.

Oh and chances are, this guy probably listens to Rush Limbaugh.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by GorehoundLarry]

+19 more 
posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

We're supposed to listen to someone whose avatar is that of a dead guy?

And what's with the

?

You will learn very little in life except for how to be a Jehovah's Witness if you only listen to clean-cut, well-dressed, well-spoken people.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta

We're supposed to listen to someone whose avatar is that of a dead guy?

And what's with the

?

You will learn very little in life except for how to be a Jehovah's Witness if you only listen to clean-cut, well-dressed, well-spoken people.

Yeah, silly me for not wanting to put trust into an individual who makes youtube videos of himself taking information he's heard from other sources.

No need for the direct flame either. Thanks bud.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Hehe, funny video, he's complaining about these mysterious effects of fluoride "poisoning" from this NWO, yet he has a god damn cigarette in his hand. I think he should be look into the amount of recorded effects of the two and compare them. I wonder how many people will say something about fluoride in rat poison or something equally mind blowing in a few minutes...

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Whyhi]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I don't think it was an attack on you, more of an observation of the negative avatar and attitude you had. Anyway thanks Mr Mask, a great thread for people climbing out of the box.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi
Hehe, funny video, he's complaining about these mysterious effects of fluoride "poisoning" from this NWO, yet he has a god damn cigarette in his hand. I think he should be look into the amount of recorded effects of the two and compare them. I wonder how many people will say something about fluoride in rat poison or something equally mind blowing in a few minutes...

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Whyhi]

Exactly. This guy screams douchebag who spends too much time living in a world of hypocrisy. Bet you had he a bottle of whiskey after each of these videos

but it is fun to watch him ramble.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I got to the fourth point and quit reading.

I have no idea what the videos or this thread is about because the OP failed to state the subject or what it pertains to. Just a bunch of "this is fact - you can't debunk it."

Debunk what?

You'd get a lot more stars and flags, not to mention comments if you actually gave a brief summery somewhere in your post.

I remember back in the day when you posted a thread or a video or a link ATS had a rule that you had to summarize what you were posting. Guess that's gone. I wonder if I could post a one line comment and get away with it? I doubt it. The mods would be all over it like stink on you know what.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta

hehe..that was priceless
I usually just read and laugh to myself about all the childish posts people leave, such as GorehoundLarry. But your comment here, deserved a comment of its own
I laughed a good minute or 2....and such a true statement as well, good job.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Thanks for the videos. We are all hypocrites, but I would hope this doesn't make some of our claims' validity go out the window. I hope this thread doesn't die, because people don't like the way someone appears as they make certain claims.

link   
I think this guy is missing a lot of information in a lot of his videos. And his rambling on items, when there is more damning evidence out there, is like he's dumbing things down for YouTube...

I kind of imagine him as the prototypical writer for "Conspriracies for Dummies."

link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

No offense to th OP, but if you were going to rob somebodys house would you tell them when, where and how you were going to do it? Of course not because you would get caught. These theories arise from people attempting to defend themselves against an intruder who does not foretell his/her actions.

People are getting the rug pulled out from under them on an almost daily basis and are attempting to not only make sense of it, but to stop it from happening again. People would be fools to not attempt to stop being hurt again.

I agree that the method to the madness is not the perfect answer, but people must make mistakes in order to learn. You rarely get things right in the very first try and that is what we are seeing.

People grasping at straws in an attempt to protect themselves and others. Granted there are the paid provacatuers of the world, but I believe most to be well intentioned even if they don't understand their own actions.

People who are searching for the truth should not be villified, made an example of or what not. It takes a lot of strength to even question the ways of today's world and I applaud anyone who stands up and takes that chance.

"It is the seeming truth which cunning times put on to entrap the wisest" Shakespeare, Merchant of Venice and John from A Brave New World.

I am very familiar with ChangeDaChannel, but he rants about future happenings just like everyone occassionally does. I enjoy his work especially when he talked about the MIAC report and Cass Sunstein. 's up for him. Very engageing.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by TheRoadLessTraveled]

[edit on 8-5-2010 by TheRoadLessTraveled]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
The guy says that sodium fluoride is in drinking water and toothpaste.

He is wrong. Sodium fluoride != fluoride.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join