It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are neutrinos?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Like what are neutrinos. They are not bound by the strong force like other particles they are the only particle to escape a supernovae after it explodes. Over 50 trillion solar neutrinos pass through our body every second yet we can never feel them! What is the inner nature of these particles? And why do they exist in our universe?? Anyone got any answers?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I looked at Modern Physics some time ago, and I don't know if it's changed. It probably has, but what I learned was they are a counterpart to neutrons, with a charge, like electrons.

Neutrons, you know, are the particles that give mass to a compound. Electrons, of course, provide the fluidic charge.

Neutrinos are the interaction of transfer of heat exchange during typically elongation of a conductor. In Physics, anyway.

This helps explain some of Faraday's Laws, as well as the Henry, and works nicely with Magnetism theories.

Unfortunately, I haven't updated my databank lately, so I'm sure I'm outdated.

Essentially, motors and pumps, conveyor belts, etc, benifit.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

they are the blurry line between "force" and "particle". On that scale, they are generally one and the same. What the above poster describes is accurate from my point of reference. So the neutrino would be the perturbation in the "spacetime fabric" or "aether", or whatever you want to call it.

new topics

join