It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minor quake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Hey guys..I'm here at work, reading on a couple of other threads when I saw the screen begin to shake a bit and the chair rolled. It was a minor quake here in San Diego, Cali. I wonder if others in the area or nearby felt it as well?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I got an alert that it was a 5.0 in the Mexicali area.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Yeah, 5.0, then another 4.7

There' have been about 4 others in my area aswell, from 1.9 - 2.7

All within the past hour. Hopefully they will mellow down, because im still paranoid about that 9.2 "Prediction" since it talked about Brawley, Mexicali, Calexico, would be flooded in water. And were -119Ft Above Sea Level.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I felt a small one a little before midnight if that's when you are referencing.

*EDIT* My sister just texted me asking if I felt the EQ a little while ago, but I must have missed that one. I'm guessing this is the one you mean.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by crafty_gnome]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
SEATTLE / PACIFIC NW/ Cascadia Zone ALERT
ourplanetischanging.blogspot.com...

Just wanted to add this article was written in 2009, if you read the last sentence of this article (Similar deep tremors are being tracked at other subduction zones around the globe, including in Alaska, Japan, Mexico and Chile), you will see we have just recently in 2010 had large stress releasing EQ's in Alaska, Mexico(baja), Japan, China, Haiti and Chile's large ones. The ONLY one left is the *Cascadia subduction zone*

Her is yet another article on this subject:
www.redorbit.com...

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

That's what I was assuming it might have originated from. Thanks for confirming. Hope it doesn't lead up to a bigger one.

new topics

top topics

join