It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Niara Isley- Military Abduction- Interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
This is a preview of a show with Niara Terela Isley about her testimony as a member of the US Military (Air Force) and the military abduction she experienced. In addition, Niara was taken to a military facility on the Moon. The show will air on May 7, 2010. This is only a preview. To listen to the entire show, subscribe at www.veritasshow.com...

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Interesting indeed,

based on the former astronauts testimony about things witnessed, I would say this is very likely to be true..
There will be a lot people that continue to close their eyes to any story like this because it is so much safer living inside an opaque bubble.

s&f

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I consider myself a believer and while this story could be true or atleast partially, it seems that there is no way tptb would let this story slip out and continue denying everything. Sure wish it would all come out so I could place my order for a shiny new red tr3b, the shape of things to come!

[edit on 8-5-2010 by TAWonATS]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I heard this interview and it is outstanding. This is a former member of the US Military talking; not someone with third party testimony.

Cheers,

Exo

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Will the rest of the interview be posted on Youtube? It would make an interesting movie if it's a hoax.

reply to post by Exopolitico

What else did they talk about in the interview?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

If this is true this is very interesting and scary. It's also makes me wonder more about Mars and the Moon and the crap they cover up in photos. I don't even need to point any of those out. It wouldn't surprise me with all I have read that this is going on and has been going on. I was really interested in the part where she mentioned a Reptilian driving the craft. I have always had me beliefs on Reptilians and yes they seem far out there but again none of this would surprise me. It just seems like so many things make sense. I mean why have really not been to the moon again? I don't buy the answer we don't have to power or money or anything like that. They are already there!

new topics

top topics

join