It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Staten Island Ferry Crashed Because Of Stuck Throttle??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I watched CNN as they interviewed a witness who said the ferry accelerated before crashing.

One passenger told to the CNN that “the ferry accelerated when arriving at the terminal, which strucked violently on the pier around 9:25 am local time. We looked puzzled. Why is accelerating? we wonder. I’m going to die. When it strucked, there were people who literally flew. “

momento24.com...

There is an electrical connection between wheel house and engine room controlling throttle position. Is it possible, that just like Toyota, they had a case of unintended acceleration due to EMI.

See my other thread about Toyota and EMI for further explanation as to how it could happen.

It's interesting to note, that officials are saying that it didn't accelerate, but throttle got stuck.

Hmm, where have I heard this before?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Damn government, all up in our lives, sticking our throttles, crashing our ferries!

Down with those conspirators and their deadly campaign against freedom and ferries.

THIS WAS NO ACCIDENT I TELL YOU!

THEY did it!

I bet they used HAARP to attack the ferry and cause it to accelerate into the dock.

join