It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Kiyosaki : Cash is Trash Gold and Silver is Gods money

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

gold-silver-market.blogspot.com...

Robert Kiyosaki : Cash is Trash Gold and Silver is God's money , the Dollar and the Euro will go towards Zero ,

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Jane_Rogers

When you read the Bible, the word gold is mentioned more than the word love so rather than being about love, my take away is that our pre-history is about gold.
"The gold is mine" sayeth the Lord.
This always sounded out of character for The Father as revealed to us by Jesus.
I don't think the Father of Jesus ever said this.
I think it was uttered by someone the writer thought was God at the time. I think the writer here is calling Enhil God not knowing at the time he was only one son in charge of the gold mining operation and the "true God" over him therefor us - is his Father.
Our gold is spoken for and every last drop is being rounded up. Some planetary shield to protect a planet (probably US in the future) and according to legend, it is lining the walls of the underworld so they can see in candlelight.

I am convinced we are mixing up stories and confusing who is who, what they want, what they said, did, and why they are here....in the Bible.

That woman who wanted to barter a chicken for medical care was not so far off the mark. It is the only guaranteed way to get something useful or desirable for something also useful or desirable.

Aside from rolling around with it, selling it (which makes it "a placeholder" for actual, usable goods and services) or you have such a planetary emergency as described in Zecharia Sitchins 12th planet - what can a regular person really do with the gold? Besides look at the gold?

Incidentally, gold just went up another $30

And I know this is another BUY GOLD ad but I am clearly bored and playing like it is a real question.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I'm sorry but I'm Just not making the connection.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jane_Rogers

gold-silver-market.blogspot.com...

Robert Kiyosaki : Cash is Trash Gold and Silver is God's money , the Dollar and the Euro will go towards Zero ,

Robert Kiyosaki hasn't even the most basic understanding of economics, but he is really quick to identify a bandwagon and hitch a ride.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
People can't eat gold, people can't drink silver. God doesn't need gold because that would mean he is materialistic. The best gold is anything worth trading in situation x. Gold isn't worth much if you can't sell it and you have a family to feed.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luke Idea
I'm sorry but I'm Just not making the connection.

The OP is clearly making the connection between gold, silver, cash, and of course Area51, for which this entire part of the forum is dedicated to...

...oh wait... he's not...

how fast can we move/delete this thread?

top topics

join