It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super 8

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Good news. Stephen Spielberg and JJ Abrams have teamed up for a movie called Super 8 that is about Area 51. The aliens look like the unfriendly types in this one.

www.youtube.com...

Chaz.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
It looks like it's written by Stephen King and Stephen Hawking.

I might watch it though Cloverfield didn't really impress me.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Empire

A short story from Empire magazine.

The awsomeness of Star Trek hides the imperfections of Cloverfield, looking forward to it.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Fergu]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Chaz

Gosh, and I thought this was in this forum because there had been an abduction at a hotel chain!

Oh well, while it looks interesting, one more jump on the money making bandwagon!

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Here's the official site of the film: Super 8 Not much on it, but I'm sure you all can find something.

Perhaps ther'll be some viral website, like the Sector 7 site from Transformers. That would be cool.

Edit: Already is www.scariestthingieversaw.com

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Fergu]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fergu
Here's the official site of the film: Super 8 Not much on it, but I'm sure you all can find something.

Perhaps ther'll be some viral website, like the Sector 7 site from Transformers. That would be cool.

In the trailer, letters flash by on the lens of the super 8 camera at the end. They spell: "scariest thing i ever saw".

Scariest Thing I Ever Saw

The viral has already started

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I know, it's in the edit.

Super 8, written and directed by J.J. Abrams and based on his original idea is produced by Steven Spielberg. It revolves around a bunch of kids who shoot a movie with a Super 8 camera in the late 70s. When they develop the movie, they notice that there’s an alien creature in the frame. The teaser trailer, gives you an idea of how big and powerful this creature is.

According to FilmOFilia

new topics

top topics

join