It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Archhuman (the stand out thread of all time)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Just so everyone understands why I was calling this cat crazy... you guys know what an archhuman is right?

It was the first band of migratory savages out of Africa that moved through india and eventually down into Australia... after some evolution, they were the different races of people that we know today through Asia, India, Australia and the Pacific Islands.

So this guy is the one and only true migratory pre-modern human savage.

Think he wears a loincloth?

That is why people like that irritate me, they don't even use their delusional self-proclaimed titles correctly.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Wow...

You are really weird.
Yes ... definitely weird indeed. Weird is a good thing without weird the world would be boring I like you. Keep it up

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

Well I felt it necessary to do some research to verify that which you claimed.

But, of course, I would have done so first before claiming to be the one and only.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Truly gone fishing this one yea?

Indoor sports for the feeble minded.....

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations
It's funny how I got people searching the internet to knock my authentic-ness. There can only be one me like there can only be one you. No matter any name. For example: ARCHHUMAN to me is one thing that can only be different with someone else's version of archhuman. How can you not understand that valid fact of life is beyond me. So it still remains that I am the one and only archhuman. For I am not any other am I? Then you do see how I am authentic.

So you're talking about individuality. Then what was all that talk about being able to kill people with your thoughts? Or that you have evolved more than others around you, arousing jealousy and contempt in us less-evolved merely ordinary humans? With respect, I get the impression that you lead a rather isolated life and could greatly benefit from just going out more, and meeting new people.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by savageheart

Well I felt it necessary to do some research to verify that which you claimed.

But, of course, I would have done so first before claiming to be the one and only.

Ha. You see I defined archhuman in the OP. So you want to try to make me out some other defining? Nice try. I am the one and only. Still. None of you seem to understand the self. But the power of self shows to make you jealous type fools in everything you try to do or say toward me.

If anyone can not grasp that I am my own self, then they are ignorant and following some crowd used to naming others things.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I don't know who Tormentations is, or what an Archhuman is, but one thing I do know perfectly clear after reading his posts is I do not want to be one...

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by savageheart

Yes weird. Fascinating actually.
I know what I'm doing inside on a Saturday night.

He causes me to go out. Have a ball. I don't know. Weird.

I feel sorry.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Well you got me

Thanks to you I'm dressing up and go out.
Thanks.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will

It's funny how I got people searching the internet to knock my authentic-ness. There can only be one me like there can only be one you. No matter any name. For example: ARCHHUMAN to me is one thing that can only be different with someone else's version of archhuman. How can you not understand that valid fact of life is beyond me. So it still remains that I am the one and only archhuman. For I am not any other am I? Then you do see how I am authentic.

So you're talking about individuality. Then what was all that talk about being able to kill people with your thoughts? Or that you have evolved more than others around you, arousing jealousy and contempt in us less-evolved merely ordinary humans? With respect, I get the impression that you lead a rather isolated life and could greatly benefit from just going out more, and meeting new people.

Why settle for an impression and stay ignorant. Why dont you ask me if I'm isolated? You in fear or something? Fear making you rather assume than ask questions?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Sometimes I think I'm going crazy, then I read a post like this and I see what going crazy is like. Thanks for lightening up my load!

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Being an egotist doesn`t make you any better or greater than anyone else, now does it? Oh yea, only in those deep dark empty recesses of your mind. You are nothing more than a reflection of the world we all live in. You want respect from others? Then show respect to them. Until that time, don`t look to get any from these people.

A better name for you is Par-ego-human.

I would lay odds that you were picked on a lot when you were very little.

I wouldn`t expect people to just take your word for your claims without something to back it up other than a bunch of ramblings.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by FiatLux]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
No doubt, the strangest thread I have ever come across.
With all due respect OP, what is your point with all of this?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Ah, I see that people who disagree with you now, Tormentations, are all jealous.

What happened to calling people who question you wicked, unfruitful, and afraid of you?

Maybe even you got tired of those baseless insults and thought repeating "jealous " 50 times in a thread would be a nice change.
But let me get this straight now.

Over just a short time, in your threads, you have proclaimed yourself to be:

A Seer
The beast
A business genius (your phone-in internet scam,erm, idea)
Married to 3 wives
Friends with Tupac Shakur (who has been dead for 15 years)
A prophet
Raptured 6 or 7 times
A guy with a bomb in your basement
Arch-human

I know I am missing more of your claims, but I can't make myself go back and look. I feel more and more nutty just browsing through this thread.

Get help, man. Or go tell a tree all of this next time.

Signing off---chamberf=6 the arch-lynx.

[edit on 8/5/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

It's funny how I got people searching the internet to knock my authentic-ness. There can only be one me like there can only be one you. No matter any name. For example: ARCHHUMAN to me is one thing that can only be different with someone else's version of archhuman. How can you not understand that valid fact of life is beyond me. So it still remains that I am the one and only archhuman. For I am not any other am I? Then you do see how I am authentic. [/quote]

Soon followed by

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Now a question to you is, which of you stand out different from an archhuman?

What I lack in compassion, I make up for in tomfoolery.

Think about it...

TheAssoc.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Friends with Tupac Shakur (who has been dead for 15 years)

WHAT?!

Originally posted by discl0sur3
With all due respect OP, what is your point with all of this?

I suspect the point of this thread is that it passes time for the OP. And the reasons for this are either;

A) He's had his playstation taken away for playing too much mariokart, and the length of time between finishing school and bedtime at 9pm is a looooong one to fill.

or

B) The OP has no friends.

... maybe even a combination of both?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join