It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Archhuman (the stand out thread of all time)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Οοοοkaaayyy, if you really want to be archhuman, then be it.
Its your world, you can do what you want, be who you want and name yourself the way you want.

But with the greatness you state you have, you shouldnt be offended that easily by critique from others. Even an archhuman "should" (not telling you waht to do) follow some etiquette in discussion... cause if not, why even discuss?

If you curse and swear everyone away there'll be no one left to discuss with you,... then why start a thread in the first place if not for the exchange with other people?

With that said, i;ll be an archass then (ass like in donkey)

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Dynamitrios

Hey, I cant stop the world from being jealous. And I damn sure wont let the fact that there are jealous people in the world stop me from doing whatever I want to do. If we live in fear of what others might say, then the world lost. Lucky thing is I'm not with the world. The world indeed lost. To hell with the world. For the world went to crap a long time ago. I stand alone. It's time to ward off the world one way or the other. And since me saying I''m archhuman can do it, then so be it. The world shall fall back because me since they wail left and right in no matter what I do. Why is that? Wickedness lurks. The world aint good, it's wicked.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Archuman = arrogance and saying "I know you are but what am I?" as a response to every critique

Delusions of grandeur are almost as bad as being a schitzo...

The last poster made a great point... if you really ARE an archuman (whatever the heck that means inside your head), you would be far FAR above being bothered by the petty criticisms of those of us who aren't crazy... umm... I mean, by those of us who aren't "archuman"

"A whole lotta crazy wrapped in a crispy shell of stupid" - quote from my mom

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

He is playing with you, Gold Member....

All the rest of you in this thread that are taking this seriously.... it reminds me of a study I read about how a high percentage of any population dont understand when they are being made fun of.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations
reply to post by Dynamitrios

The world shall fall back because me since they wail left and right in no matter what I do.

Me fail English? That's UN-POSSIBLE!!! - Ralph Wiggum

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
You really have a lot of focus going on butt-holes... I am noticing a pattern here.

Does being archuman also make you like show-tunes, accesorize well, enjoy the show "sex in the city" and drink apple-tinis as well as get preoccupied with butt-holes?

Trust me, if that is what archuman is, I would NEVER be jealous or want to be a part of THAT club!

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Apparently you are not the one and only as you have self proclaimed....

www.facebook.com...

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

He is playing with you, Gold Member....

All the rest of you in this thread that are taking this seriously.... it reminds me of a study I read about how a high percentage of any population dont understand when they are being made fun of.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Copernicus]

No I think he's serious.

A serious troll that is.

~Keeper

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by savageheart
Apparently you are not the one and only as you have self proclaimed....

www.facebook.com...

OMG.

Your going to crush his little reality all in one fell swoop.

GJ

~Keeper

[edit on 5/8/2010 by tothetenthpower]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Just trying to keep the record straight....

link   
There there, the world aint that #ty as you may perceive it, humans maybe... but dont blame the "world" for it. What about nature or the animals, or decent people?

Its ok to grow a persona which shields and protects you from outside influence (archhuman), but YOU have to control it, rather than being controlled by IT.
Nobody is jealous of what you are, i for instance am happy for you and applaud your strength to overcome your humanity and become something differernt, something you chose.
But you have to accept that there are billions of different perceptions of this world, each of them credible. Even as archhuman you're not alone on this planet, for it would be a pretty boring existence, dont you think?

link   
reply to post by Tormentations

I am an Uber-human, and there can only be one of those! I am unique with my own special set of powers. My individualism is so vast that it cannot be scathed!

Hey fella, rock on! Be yourself and be happy about it. Nothing wrong with setting yourself apart from the herd, right?

link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock
You really have a lot of focus going on butt-holes... I am noticing a pattern here.

Does being archuman also make you like show-tunes, accesorize well, enjoy the show "sex in the city" and drink apple-tinis as well as get preoccupied with butt-holes?

Trust me, if that is what archuman is, I would NEVER be jealous or want to be a part of THAT club!

I cant help it if all of your opinions stink.

I'm just one tough cookie you can't bite. And that's a figure of speech in case you are a slow person that lacks understanding left and right. You sure let your jealouy blind you.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations

Originally posted by YourPopRock

I cant help it if all of your opinions stink.

I'm just one tough cookie you can't bite. And that's a figure of speech in case you are a slow person that lacks understanding left and right. You sure let your jealouy blind you.

I tire of this troll...

Anything good on TV today?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by savageheart Apparently you are not the one and only as you have self proclaimed.... www.facebook.com...

WOW thats all i can really say that and we as blacks could say"at least we aint crazy"but guess arch-mongoloid destroyed that

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
It's funny how I got people searching the internet to knock my authentic-ness. There can only be one me like there can only be one you. No matter any name. For example: ARCHHUMAN to me is one thing that can only be different with someone else's version of archhuman. How can you not understand that valid fact of life is beyond me. So it still remains that I am the one and only archhuman. For I am not any other am I? Then you do see how I am authentic.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
All I can say is, thank god there is only one archhuman...

I don't think I could tolerate any more.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

Makes perfect sense, but if this was the point you wanted to prove, why had you to insult anyone else?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Wow I sure wish people would read directions when using airplane glue and to put the top back on,especially when making posts

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join