Archhuman (the stand out thread of all time)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
That's me. I am archhuman. Not alien, not angelic, but archhuman. There can only be one archhuman in all of the world. Would you believe that? I am the original, one and only authentic archhuman. So many people (they can't reach me) caught in a maze. Catch them mimicing my style, trying to talk (or: walk) this way.

Now a question to you is, which of you stand out different from an archhuman? What are you? It's time to stand out from the ordinary. For the ordinary are but the weak. I became archhuman on april 19th. So I am a mutant. A proud mutant at that. My powers are of the mind. Similar to Professor X from X-Men, but different. With my mind I can play tricks on you. With the mind I can kill. These powers are genuine. Do not make me force my will upon the world. For I can wreak havok. I do have full power over the jealous. That even makes my power stand out different from all the mutants known to man in, say, the Marvel Comic Books. I tell you, if you are not jealous you will neither fear me nor judge me. But you and I know that I can perceive which of you is which really. For it is understood that a hypocrite's heart is exposed as being something far from whatever they speak.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

WTF?

Ok Tormentations.

Your thread making is a bit strange, however this one takes the cake.

If this is about individualism, that's great, all the power to you.

If you actually think you are anything different but a human being, you are going off your rocker my friend.

We are ALL the same. You have NO powers that I don't have.

~Keeper

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

WTF?

Ok Tormentations.

Your thread making is a bit strange, however this one takes the cake.

If this is about individualism, that's great, all the power to you.

If you actually think you are anything different but a human being, you are going off your rocker my friend.

We are ALL the same. You have NO powers that I don't have.

~Keeper

Do I know you? Do you know me? If the answer is no (which it should be or you're the one that takes the cake), then who are you to say who has what or what not? Ha!

And if we were all the same we wouldn't be having this conversation. We do have different minds do we not? And our minds are not one but apart from one another, correct?

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

You know your right, I don't know you.

I do the the member "Tormentations" though. He's this troll you see, who comes on here and claims wild and ridiculous things with no proof and no apparent motive.

Strange isn't it?

What is your point of posting this thread? Of calling yourself something different than what you are, which is human?

Actually your brain and my brain and exactly the same. The only difference is our conciousness. Were still all human.

~Keeper
edit on 5/8/2010 by tothetenthpower because: ETA

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Mutant makes it sound so comic bookish..im sure you have evolved but i wouldnt go around bragging TPTB will turn you into a lab rat if its true...by the way the term for what you are is NESOM

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I do the the member "Tormentations" though. He's this troll you see, who comes on here and claims wild and ridiculous things with no proof and no apparent motive.

Strange isn't it?

What is your point of posting this thread? Of calling yourself something different than what you are, which is human?

~Keeper

Who are you to label me human? I have my own will and my own mind, I may if I want to be whatever I want. You seek labeling me so that you may have some kind of advantage. But I am free. This is a free country. I am what I say I am only. No one else can tell someone what they are or are not. But you cant reach me to force your will upon me.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

why april 19th??????

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations

Strange isn't it?

~Keeper

Who are you to label me human? I have my own will and my own mind, I may if I want to be whatever I want. You seek labeling me so that you may have some kind of advantage. But I am free. This is a free country. I am what I say I am only. No one else can tell someone what they are or are not. But you cant reach me to force your will upon me.

Jebus you can spout a lot of nonsense in one post can't you?

No, you aren't what you say you are. I can huff and puff and get the blue in the face, scream at the top of my lungs that I'm a Grey Alien, but at the end of the day, I'm not.

I'm Human.

Just like you are.

I'm sorry that you feel the need to be different from everybody else, but you aren't. None of us are other than in our beliefs, thoughts and likes/dislikes.

Sorry to burst your buble friend.

You seek labeling me so that you may have some kind of advantage

The only one trying to label himself is YOU so that YOU may seem better or different.

~Keeper

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

With the mind I can kill. These powers are genuine. Do not make me force my will upon the world. For I can wreak havok..

I'm sorry but that sounds like a Darth Vader story to me, like this:

www.youtube.com...

(PS - Strong Language)

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Some people leap head first into the deep end.
Others wade slowly.

Some just crawl, losing their breathe while slowly drowning and it can be painful to see.

Maybe a life guard will show up eventually. Unfortunately, we can't do that from here.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Check this out... If you are going to go stir crazy just because I say I'm archhuman, than that's just tough. I don't care if the whole world goes crazy just because I say I'm archhuman. To hell with the world which includes you. Haha. I don't need anybody telling me what I can and can't be. Only a fool thinks they can tell another who or what they are. At the end of the day everyone can tell you who or what they are only, not some one else. Someone else telling another who or what they are, is just a stinking butt hole at the end of the day.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Check this out... If you are going to go stir crazy just because I say I'm archhuman, than that's just tough. I don't care if the whole world goes crazy just because I say I'm archhuman. To hell with the world which includes you. Haha. I don't need anybody telling me what I can and can't be. Only a fool thinks they can tell another who or what they are. At the end of the day everyone can tell you who or what they are only, not some one else. Someone else telling another who or what they are, is just a stinking butt hole at the end of the day.

More nonsense. You haven't addressed anything asked of you. You should pound your head against the wall and tell me that you don't care what anybody thinks?

Why did you bother telling us this great revelation oh great Archhuman?

So you resort to name calling?

Very Classy!

PS: I'm really enjoying this little one sided debate, so please do continue

~Keeper
edit on 5/8/2010 by tothetenthpower because: ETA

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

No nonesense from me, for you are the one ignorant of self period. You are ignorant of my self shows this. What makes you think you can stop a self from self-realization and from self-name? You are being a hypocrite since you are the one name calling me human though you show to have a problem with what you believe is name calling. You prove a point that it is best that we each name our own selves rather than have someone else to name us. Ha. So thanks for making my thread turn further fruitful.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Please explain in more detail what an "arch-human" is.

(I don't know what that is).

Oh, wait! Do you still have me on ignore? I can't remember.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Anyone who honest to God has a damn problem with someone else naming themself whatever, is a big fool that is not fooling anyone.

Jealousy I detect when you trip over someone's self-name as to what they say they are.

Looks like self-identity can be very powerful over the weak jealous types.

I show up with saying I'm archhuman, and suddenly all hell comes out the damn gate. Looks like I stay winning over the weak jealous hearted.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

With my mind I can play tricks on you. With the mind I can kill. These powers are genuine. Do not make me force my will upon the world. For I can wreak havok.
soon followed by

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
So did you become an archuman before of after you raptured on April 25th with your 3 wives?

You do know there are several very effective medications that can help you to make your threads more coherant...

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock
So did you become an archuman before of after you raptured on April 25th with your 3 wives?

You do know there are several very effective medications that can help you to make your threads more coherant...

I dont do drugs. Not any kind. My mind stays free from all sorts of drugs. Guess that makes me better than you since you believe that drugs are the answer.
I bet you do belive drugs are the answer when you're jealous. Don't trip on me when you're found tripped up because of drugs.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I dont do drugs. Not any kind. My mind stays free from all sorts of drugs. Guess that makes me better than you since you belive that drugs are the answer.
I be you do belive drugs are the answer when you're jealous. Don't trip on me when you're found tripped up because of drugs.

That didn't even make any sense.

Seriously, being a schitzo isn't a really attractive thing to be... seeking help might be good for you.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I dont do drugs. Not any kind. My mind stays free from all sorts of drugs. Guess that makes me better than you since you belive that drugs are the answer.
I be you do belive drugs are the answer when you're jealous. Don't trip on me when you're found tripped up because of drugs.

Seriously, being a schitzo isn't a really attractive thing to be... seeking help might be good for you.

I'm sure it doesn't make sense to someone jealous. Ha. Nice try. You cant fool anyone with that what does and doesn't make sense thing. Come again, but try harder.
You jealous types just can't reach me. So what do you do? Resort to drugs. Well, go take your own helpful meds since you buy they help you. Maybe they'll stop you from being jealous.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join