It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Successfully sending telepathic messages/positive vibes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I've had pretty good success with inserting images or themes into people's dreams. I usually try to pick something that I think they wouldn't normally dream about otherwise, but simpler archetypes like fire or tornadoes are pretty good as well.

When trying to put something in someone's dream by myself, it can take a few day (but not always, sometimes I get it right away). I did some brief experiments with a group intending to insert something in dreams, and that seemed to be more effective, but the project came under attack from skeptics and didn't last long.

One of the best ones was when I tried to insert a platypus into someone's dreams. They didn't outright name a platypus, but this is the description they gave in their dream journal.

"--I see an mammal with a long body and shortish legs. I don't see the head; it is moving away from me. The tail is round and smooth and medium length. The hair is short. I can't remember the color. I think at first the closest I could come to it would be an otter, but the legs seemed longer than that. Then I think it is more like some sort of marsupial--one of those Tasmanian tigers or something like that. If I could have seen the head I would have been able to tell better."

I tried all kinds of methods to accomplish this feat, visualization, meditation, mantras, you name it, but in the end, some of my best results came from not doing anything at all other than intending without putting time and effort into it.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by The Cusp]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by The Cusp

Well that's pretty cool, but I can definitely see that being used as a weapon against someone, even in everyday life. Imagine putting something into your bosses dream about you not getting 'the promotion' and you come in and kill everyone or something lol I bet you'd get it the very next morning! But on a more serious note, imagine the government using subliminal messages to make you dream about things... getting vaccinations, buying certain foods/products, or worse things than that...

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I just lost 20 minutes or more into the excercises. I'll have to go back to the drawing boards, at least I sort of know the way I was going.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
We all have these gifts eternal for this is who we are. And the ones who can practice with each other the most are the ones more able to tap into their right hemispheres, and also more aware, more intelligent/seekers, more Light! Also, frequency really affects this as well, so the music is so important, as listening for hours, days, weeks enhances our psi and frequency, and right hemisphere connections and also if we remember to ask questions within, connections to our Higher Self.

The negative ones doing this may have some success but that path is far different than natural psi, as they can only select those with the right genetics, and then they fracture their psyche through M'Kultra type programs. So the natural way is Love & Light. You know you're on the right path, when you can recognize the light in another, it makes your light/soul do cartwheels of happiness and joy. So pushing the limits on consciousness means perfecting self, canceling out stray thoughts and negativity. Learning not to react of get ruffled, or have buttons pushed, but remain calm and conscious and choose the reactions thoughts we want to have.

1. Nature: place an apple slice outside on a pleasant day and then wait for the insects to gather. Also very useful if you're like my younger son, a bee magnet. This gets the pesky little guys out of your hair without ever resorting to violence. And if you get into the habit of blowing mosquitos away, its ok too.

Connect into their energy, and try to feel this, become them. Practice recognizing the subtle differences between a hornet, a wasp a dragon fly, and smaller black flying insects. Also, show them eutopia, a bounty of nature, that provides gently everything they need. And feel love and shine it into their energy. You can just stay with this sensing of the energy, and sharing vistas, and positive safety. Or you can go further.

Ask them to reveal their wisdom and lessons, and say you're trying to open earth's living library. Ask if they can teach you.

You may even notice odd behavior beginning to occur in them. Like a hornet or bee trying to line up with your eyes over and over again as if to say, what what??? This human can speak. Amazing!

Also, when an insect is trapped in your home, and you wish to get them out, try this telepathy method of connecting at the door, and standing there and showing them safety and escape, first before the old jar or pot method. It took way less time, about 3-4 minutes to get a trapped dragon fly out from the corner of the living room.

Be patient. Practice many times. Do after the music and frequency.

Trees. Birds. Birds are very magical How do I know. I've not only communicated to them, and feel they're not only connected to Gaia, but also, have guides step in. But they can appear out of nowhere, when you're missing their song. Disappear due to a dirt bike race filling the environment, and then you miss them again, and suddenly they're back, not just the crows but those delightful little bell like songbirds. Bluejays and robins. When you provide that safety around your home, you'll be surprised at how inoften they will fly off, but only slowly walk away. They will become less nervous of you, and they seem to communicate this to other birds, for more and more will show up.

I suggest waiting for one of those bird meetings where they are taking turns answering each other. And then, embrace the energy and in a jaunty, happy, upbeat way, insert yourself and say, "Hey guys, can you help show me my next step, I'm trying to help wake up the world? How can I help nature and Gaia as well?" Or many thoughts , be creative but the student too. It also helps to go one step further with them, think of them as your brothers and sisters, the Family of Light.

For it all depends on what they are. If they are an extension of Gaia's soul, or if they're individual consciousness. If they are individual consciousness, then even if only a sliver of what you interact with your earth suit is interacting with theirs, we are all profoundly equal on the other side. For infinity means we are in "no time" our entire infinite life, roll of film, all at once, in theory and potential. We're all equal no matter what grade of school we're in, or how much of our consciousness connects to a suit, or what level or channel we're on.

So it really helps to greet them as your equal and see them as your Light Brother/Sister on the other side.

2. Sungazing! This is perhaps the most significant nature medititation you can do. There is a reason for this. The Holographic Universe model! Explained in a little depth, so far, on my thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Philosophy and Metaphysics » Space/Time/Infinity & The Holographic Universe!

In a hollogram the pixture, as if 2D, is errected into the 3D hollogram by a process with lasers/light. There is a light source in our lives. Can you tell me what it is?

Also, if its a laser/projector a normally intelligent person should awake from their sleep long enough to ask, who is projecting this in and why? And From where, the Beyond! The vacuum of space contains an enormous Infinity, not really a void is it?! A hologram is a construct, a made thing.

The sun must have some kind of portals, to the Beyond and stream in energy from a very Good source. Black and White Holes make some kind of sense.

Haramein on the Sun

So sunlight is information, connection, phoning home? Sungazing is a very good thing to do. I blink into the sun, usually late morning or early afternoon. Well, the sun calls me now. Its subtle, just finding yourself there when its at a perfect spot in the sky or even better, filtered through the leaves of the trees over and over again, not just a coincidence and sensing Intellect. Close your eyes, after blinking for a bit, and let the colors code you, your dna. They are not the same ones at different times of the day. some seem lower chakr colors some seem higher. Thank with all your heart the sun, the Light. Perhaps 10-20 minutes of this depending on your mood and circumstances.

Sungazing also increases your pineal gland and the melatonin.

to be con't.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I'm with you.
I use telepathy to implement thoughts into peoples heads to make things happen.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thank you for sharing all of that
I have as of lately (last few months) been wanting to leave where I live and go live in nature for some reason... get away from all the technology; I feel like it's hindering my life and rendering some things useless... not to mention technology has desensitized us and made us be very impersonal unfortunately.

I just got back from walking the dog, it's a nice 72 degrees out, decent winds at the moment, but it feels great out. Your post makes me want to go out and lay back and relax while listening to music...

Funny story though... I fell asleep one day sitting back on the deck chair in the blazing sun one summer when I was younger. I was listening to my mp3 player and had the headphones going down the front of my body with my shirt off. Well I fell asleep like I said and when I awoke I had gotten very tan from the sun but there were 2 lines going down my body from the headphone cord, haha. It stayed on my body for about 2 years or so until it finally faded in with my natural skin tone. I'm half Italian, I get very dark if I stay out in the sun a bit, and it happens very quickly.

But anyway back on topic. I'll have to start using some of my binaural beats and relaxing outside with nature, maybe going on some walks I could use some exercise anyway. I like hiking as well and I have a nice peaceful area to hike at and when you get to the top of this little mountain type deal it overlooks a valley and it's gorgeous - on top of the highest rock (which is giant) it's a straight drop down maybe 150-200 feet or so, maybe more. Swan dive anyone?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Part 2.

4. Heart Chakra meditation. Again there is many ways to do this, but the simplest is my favorite method. In this method, listening to a very soft theta piece like this, perhaps, one amongst many preferences:

Close your eyes and relax, deeply (This really works!) music by Paul Collier

Lying down, or sitting yoga position if you can, or lying on your side, whatever works for you and allows you to go zen, except in this case, its a combination zen and directed thought/intention. Relax and feel your rhythm of breathe. I never count, never never get stressed in meditation. Just go au naturale. And feel the rhythm of your heartbeat. Rest your hands there, one over your heart, one gently on top. And for say 5 minutes, just zen out feeling your rhythm.

Then, picture this wonderful emerald green or pink light energy in your chest, originating from the Cosmic Force, from the beyond but just flowing from your heart, it flows down your arms and legs and then recycles and out into your aura, and stay with this flowing light while you begin to picture the one you are thinking of, (it can be mother earth too, nature, oceans, dolphins and whales,and the toxins and weapons in the ocean, the poor, Africa, any place where anyone is suppressed or at war), it can be a beloved, a child a friend.

Picture them and stay with this feeling for as long as you can, perhaps 5, 10, 20 mintues.
Let your thoughts drift to who they are, what could be troubling them, really empathizing with their feelings, when you saw them smile and knew they were happy, what brings happiness to them. Walk with them.

Telepathy is empathy best of all. Unity and oneness. Innermost thoughts understood, the Universal Understanding. Let tears come if you need to.

And let your heart connect to theirs. In time, you may tap into them, communicate, they may phone you, show up, very soon after this. You can then with this built up love, empathy, and healing, release it to them, stream it all out, the color the feeling the love, to them. You can then picture mother earth, the grass, or the abstract rough bark of tree and curl your toes in the grass and touch the bark to ground and connect to the world around you.

5. If you write back and forth to a long distance friend, get in the habbit of sending energy to each other, and ask for them to reach to your energy and feel you. Send healing and lots of love. Picture yourself walking into their room and holding healing light, white, blue, pink everywhere, laying your hands on their shoulders or head and saying you love them, and flowing this light through them. Always thank the Force/Source/Universal Eenergy/Higher Self, their Higher Self.

Practice thinking of them and sending messages of light and love through the day and before sleep. Wondering how they are. You may be pulled to where they are. You may find an email soon afterwards arrive or an unusual message the next day.

6. Practice connecting with intent to their Higher Self, and asking them the best way to be a good friend. In meditation.

7. This is my favorite: Simply imagine looking deeply into their eyes, deep within and see them. Remember them if you can. Try to see who they are, their future selves, in the Beyond, their Higher Self. And talk internally to them, remind them this is all a dream they're only here to learn, and we're all Brothers and Sisters, Light and Love on the other side, and so happy, show glimpses to them of themselves or eutopia, sweethearts, learning, anything that comes to you that is positive and feels right.

Try to communicate. Ask whats troubling them? Shine light into illness and worry by being aware of this. If you are with them in this excercise doing it together, perhaps do a heart chakra meditation to relax and think of each other for 10 minutes or so first. Then in a relaxed state, look into each others eyes. This is uncomfortable for many, to maintain eye contact for long, so the meditation and trust helps and can be practiced. Once you're at that level, you look deep into their eyes and reach the back of their mind, to a couch there, where you both are seated sharing together and talking.

Simplest is best.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Wow man you really made my thread front page worthy, seriously! I would star my own thread just to get everything you posted on the front page if I could

Not for my own sake, but seriously anyone who finds any of this information/material helpful star Unity's posts, and flag this thread if you wish too - I don't care about gaining contribution level but I would love to see this type of thread on the front page, it would spark some interest into a subject a lot of people tend to avoid because they are told to believe this stuff is impossible to achieve - well we need to change that!

But we must also keep telling everyone, as myself and Unity have been doing and some others, that you should use this for good and to further yourself as well.

Peace, Love & Light

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Thought I'd share this link with binaural beat downloads (some which directly relate to your post):

Binaural Beats

Ones included (but not limited to) - Shamanic Kundalini Chakra Flow, Lucid Dream, Euphoric Resonance and a few more.

I have a lot more saved, as well as a lot of links so if anyone wants more let me know or check out my thread which I've posted a link to in this thread OR check out my profile (U2U's work as well
).

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleMaster
I'm with you.
I use telepathy to implement thoughts into peoples heads to make things happen.

People have free will, so if you could actually create thoughts, it would depend on how closely alligned you were for one. Not only that, but one of the best ways to raise our frequency is to cancel out stray thoughts or anything that we don't consciously choose to think or feel, for many are programs and some and be influenced via, frequencies, ets, entities, psy ops, etc.

Its always best especially if developing your own psi, and raising your own frequencies to not accrue karma.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

Thank you, I also have another link, or rather I used to before I reformatted, and will find it again for pure binaural tones, and there is sight for common liscensed sound clips, and lots of nature, dolpins, and chimes, flutes, etc. With audacity for example it would be possible to make your own versions, and even add positive subliminal messages, I found out they really strongly influence you in a relaxed state. And when I was researching how to make these, and audacity has some videos on youtube that are good, my internet cut off over and over again, for quite a while. Then when I had forgotten and posted about, bang!, right in the middle of writing ht post was gone again. That only happened when I posted about the geogmagnetic pole reversal which could happen with the planetary allignment and any cme's.

Really deep rabbit holes apparently. So they're using this stuff against us all the time.

Its so powerful we could free ourselves with it.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

But we must also keep telling everyone, as myself and Unity have been doing and some others, that you should use this for good and to further yourself as well.

It could be very easy to persuade others by these thoughts so needs great care to what infomation is given and in what circumstances for such.

telepathy is also only a small part of how a communication can occur, not only can thoughts be accessed but feelings, memories and pictures of mind also can be achieved one to another, these are not only just limited in thoughts alone but through bodily functions of ones self from another.

as in for example, when one cuts their self, another feels this through body or in extreme cases maybe if possible same cut might occur to others. also another possibility is when one sees through anothers eyes, hears through their ears, smells what they smell and so on, these things are not just only thoughts alone, there is a lot more to it than just sending good vibes to another or reading their thoughts, actions of self can play a part as well.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by redgy]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I did the same thing.. I was in class thinking "Oh # I forgot to tell my dad I needed a lift" and at the same moment I got a SMS from him saying that if I needed a lift he could come...

I was like "What the..."

Trust me, telepathy DOES EXISTS!

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Hubby and I usually have good telepathy. He will often hear songs that I am singing in my head and ask me what it is...or sometimes guess it. I often play music in my head as background music, lol.

It's hard to quantify, but it's things like hearing me think I need something from the store (that I haven't asked for or talked about) and he brings it home. But when we are stressed, it doesn't happen as much. I've actually answered questions (in a doctor's room) for my sister that she didn't say out loud....and she said, "I hate when you do that!" I swear it sounded like she asked it outloud and I answered. My grandma had the gift of precognition and dowsing and she taught me as a young girl to remember my dreams. I think we all have the gift, it just needs development.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by goobgirl

That's interesting you mention what you say because it seems to go along with my theory (which others share as well) that the bond between the two people who are using telepathic abilities to communicate is crucial.

Since you mention your husband, I'm quite sure you two are very close - close enough that you don't even realize you're using telepathic abilities sometimes.

This happens to me every time I meet a new girl I'm interested in. I'm one of those people who are easy to talk to, and I give out lots of advice. Also, I'm an open book to anyone who cares to listen, so once I meet a new person we exchange a lot of personal information very quickly.

And before I know it, I'll be on the phone, or in person with said girl, and we're finishing each others sentences - sometimes before more than the first word gets out... or we realize how much we have in common and automatically start talking about those things... it's very helpful in creating a good, trustworthy bond with people. I've always wondered why people trust me so much and it must be because I radiate some type of brainwave people pick up on which allows them to know I'm someone they can open up too and not feel threatened by.

Really, that all makes a lot of sense. I believe now that we use telepathic abilities daily and don't even realize it most of the time. If people would just do some research with an open mind and look for themselves they'd realize that this is the real deal, and we can harness our energy and use it for good.

I just hope we are able to apply such good will into the masses before they are completely overtaken by the powers that be.

[edit on 9/5/2010 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Ha! Already 6 ears of Absolutely... Effective EXACT Telepathy (Sy-T way): tech.groups.yahoo.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join