It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fleets of UFOs above cloud cover on Flash Earth??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

So I retract my balloons comment and insert software glitch.

Yeah, maybe your buddies who jumped on the agreement bandwagon should retract their statements too.

What made you say they were balloons? A lie?

Something is going on. NASA wouldn't release images with random colored dots above clouds glitches, would they? If so, Flash Earth should get their money back.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 911stinks

Are you calling me a liar?

Despite the fact that I said I believe they were found to be balloons, you've somehow decided that I am lying?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Chadwickus.....

Watch out for that scary muppet!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/32cf318400cc.jpg[/atsimg]

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I was replying to this:

Originally posted by 911stinks
Now why would balloons fly over cloud cover?? What an odd suggestion.

I got the impression that you thought it was impossible for balloons to rise above clouds.

Sorry, next time I'll speak slower for you.

Tell me, if my memory was better and I had said it was a software glitch, would you have still carried on like a baby?

I ask this, because I think no matter what I could have said, you would have carried on like muppet.

[edit on 8/5/10 by Chadwickus]

Call me all the names you want. Still doesn't change the fact that you were so excited to discredit the OP, that you jumped in suggesting they are balloons.

Deny ignorance indeed!

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

removed

[edit on 8-5-2010 by 911stinks]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Nice on post topic. What are you, Chadwickus's personal butt buddy?

911stinks....

Now that's pretty funny

And.....it was shown to be a S/W effect.

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Well now you're just putting words in my mouth.

No excitement at all.

But anyway, I don't have to answer to your ridiculous questioning..suffice to say 10 hours later I have corrected my original memory lapse...I guess at the time I was tired and ready for bed or something.

Call me all the names you want

I have and I will.

Kind of ironic that you complain about that then you go and post something like this:

Nice on post topic. What are you, Chadwickus's personal butt buddy?

Second line.

Double standards much?

Let's get back on topic shall we.

I have admitted my mistake and amended accordingly, several other members have also pointed out that this is no doubt an image or software glitch.

This consensus was seemingly reached in the other thread as well, these fleets of UFO's seem to turn up anywhere that is large and white enough to be seen, including Antarctica, Sydney, melbourne and other places.

So, how about manning up and admitting YOUR error in believing these to be fleets of UFO's, despite overwhelming evidence stating otherwise?

[edit on 8/5/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Stop the off topic attacks now.

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

Keep to the topic only: Fleets of UFOs above cloud cover on Flash Earth??

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

trust what chadwickus says; he released them just to have a bit of fun with ATSers

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
It could be colors representing cloud top temperatures or even height since they primarly are gathering the data for atmospheric conditions.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ForAiur
As skeptical as I am, I must admit last night I saw the weirdest looking "star." It was definitely stationary. It was emitting blue and red light alternately. I've never seen a star look like that.

If it was just a star then it should be there tonight, too. I'll leave this thread open so I can let you know if I see it again. I'm also going to show my dad this time (with a pair of binoculars).

I don't really have a video camera, and taking a picture would be kind of pointless as it would just look like a star without the alternating red and blue light shown.

I'll let you know what my dad says about it tonight.

Ok, I've looked at the star again tonight, and this time not only is it flashing off different colored lights (red and blue), but it is actually making itself appear and disappear rapidly!

I showed it to my dad, and he agreed that it does not look like a normal star. However, there may be a scientific explanation. Right now this star is low on the horizon, therefore its light has to pass through more atmospheric distortion to reach earth. The atmospheric distortion may be causing the different colors and the pulsation (appearing and disappearing).

I'm going to go back outside when the star is higher in the sky and take another look. If it's still changing colors and pulsating, then I'll know it's not a normal star. I'll keep you posted.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ForAiur

Hey ForAiur, your post is kinda off topic, but being an amateur astronomer its sounds like you are either describing Venus, or the star Capella. I'm not sure why Capella does this, but it is very often said-and I've seen it- to be doing what you describe. Please send me a PM w/ the observation date, time and direction the star was in, as well as the sightings location and I can probably figure it out for ya. Thanks.

As to the OP- I agree w/ a screw up with the software. Perhaps b/c the clouds are the lightest(in color) objects in the photo, that is what the camera uses to determine the contrast/color saturation etc. Just my thoughts.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Those things are very strange.. They are all over and how someone said it could be the pixles is very possible. I wonder if it could have anything to do with reflection from solar or space particles reflecting off the clouds? Or am I way off base there

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Those really do look like clusters of balloons at first glance....but who knows?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

I was looking at the cloud cover on flash earth, and I noticed something odd.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c6a6c78ebbb0.jpg[/atsimg]

What are those red and blue dots? They seem to only appear over cloud cover, and only certain clouds. These clouds appear to be the type from contrail cover, or Chemtrails, so maybe there is a correlation. Don't know

They might be alien sprinkles

Or confetti, either one.

[edit on 5/9/10 by TheMadHatter]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

So I retract my balloons comment and insert software glitch.

Yeah, maybe your buddies who jumped on the agreement bandwagon should retract their statements too.

What made you say they were balloons? A lie?

Good point on the buddies, however being wrong is not lying, I'll hazard a guess and say CW took a stumble while performing his usually very good routine balanced precariously on Occam's razor.

It's a poor sign to call someone a liar when they've simply made a mistake especially when they've acknowledged such, it doesn't play well to the gallery and gives your opponent easy avenues of attack.

I'll take a chance without looking at a single post after the one I'm quoting and say that's just what happened to the thread after your post was made, particularly disappointing for me because it was an interesting topic.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by Chadwickus

Chadwickus.....

Watch out for that scary muppet!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/32cf318400cc.jpg[/atsimg]

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

Jeezuz dude! I thought it was normal practice to post a warning before posting that kind of image.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

Sorry for pointing it out then.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join