It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
as quoted by gmcnulty
1. Since when is voicing an honest opinion in criticism.....
... politicians are not "honest", and as such, since when do they give "honest" criticism?
You need a list of "incompetence"? Is there time or room enough here?
...she gives no 'specific' areas or clarifications when utilizing the word "incompetent".
As far as Kerry's proposals.........have you noticed Bush has made a smart move while you were not paying attention...........(not as dumb as once thought) .......he adopted them as his own, thank god.
Originally posted by sweatmonicaIdo
Sounds just like Red Sox vs. Yankees!
The question for consideration is:
1. Since when is voicing an honest opinion in criticism of a sitting President irresponsible, dangerous, and something to apologize for!
2. Since when are opinions that are radically different from the administration of a sitting President undignified?
3. Since when is this kind of criticism not a part --- an important part --- of the democratic system that the government is supposedly working so hard to protect?
4. Since when is democracy defined as unilateral patriotism? And since when is the only way to support military troops agreeing that the judgment of a naked emperor is sound?
Originally posted by gmcnulty
How ya be?
I thought it was about something other then baseball...........but that's how word association seems to work ..........
You so smart?
You tell us................