It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How come Muslim terrorist love to party?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
How can many Muslim terrorist be presented as pro Muslim so much that they hate the West and the entertainment culture of the U.S. That they can get drunk and party here? Before a major attack on the U.S. For instance. From wikipedia

Al-Hazmi had season passes to the San Diego Zoo and SeaWorld. The men frequented a men's club in San Diego called Cheetah's, which is near the Islamic Center. Al-Mihdhar and al-Hazmi frequently drove to Las Vegas in the Toyota sedan they bought.

en.wikipedia.org... Do I need to say anymore?

I'm not coming off as a 9/11 skeptic. It's just how can these proud Muslims who are bent on destroying the U.S because of the U.S entertainment culture. Drink, party and do all the things they're against in the first place. This does not make any since at all.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
thank you for the great thread, those muslims who want to kill and destroy are nothing more than hypocrites and cowards. so they tell us not to do this and that, but behind the curtain they sleep with prostitutes and sniff coc aine.

in iraq where ever there is a terrorist organisation, their hideout usually contain some kind of drugs whether its alcohol or heroin.

the extremist muslims dont follow the true islam, they created thier own islam in which they are perfact. the saudi king is not a terrorist but hes a great example of what the terrorist are like, i mean for a muslim he lives in a huge palace and drives expensive cars while his so called brothers in africa are starving. god knows what he does behind the curtains.

new topics

join