It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you want to live in Britain, don't wear burqah

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Originally posted by catwhoknows
I am not a racist, but

If I had a pound for every time I've heard that.... I would be able to retire.... and I'm not even near to retirement yet.

It's the most popular/common saying in these types of threads...

I'm not racist...but

I don't have a problem with Muslims...but

I've got nothing against gays...but

There's always a but.

[edit on 8/5/10 by blupblup]

Yes there is usually a but and it's always with the gay bunch!!

But.... get it?

As for there being no Burqas in Britain.... i agree... it's a nasty piece of clothing which makes me depressed everytime i see it and i'm not even Muslim!!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Slightly OT, but had to say it...

I'm a Brit now living in the US and have just got back from a trip to England. First time I've been back for a couple of years. What a shock. The airport was like something out of 1984 - felt like I was trying to enter a top secret government installation rather than my home country! On the Heathrow Express train into London the announcement said we could be searched any time they felt like it - no reason needed apparently.

Then we went up to the Yorkshire Dales and hiked from Inn to Inn and not a SINGLE worker (apart from the owners) was British - ALL of them were Eastern European. It didn't even feel like I was in England
Ordering food was a constant battle because hardly any of them spoke English. How can you be in Yorkshire and have to explain what a Yorkshire pudding is????

It was very, very sad.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join