It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fat finger Theory-Blatant LIE.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Its a sad day in history when the media,Proliferates an impossible trade, with only accusations,rumor,innuendo. That is 100% no doubt LIE.
No one has come forward- NO ONE. Yet they repeat it as fact.

It was market manipulation at its best, many people could not trade during the 1000 point plunge,signaling stealth intervention. Magically the feds hit the Do over stock button.

______beforeitsnews/story/40/827/The_Day_The_Market_Almost_Died_Courtesy_Of_High_Frequency_Trading.html

The day after, there is Amazing volatility, i was watching when it opened down 50 points, swung 50 up. Down 295 up 120. Close down over 100 points.

Look, The fragile of our economy is nothing new. Do you believe with the track record of governments, to have a secret policy in place to protect the economy as a measure of national security?

The market is rigged , there is a crisis control team we saw proof of that during the past two days.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TaxpayersUnleashed

Yes, there is a "crisis control team" that intervenes in the market. It's called the "Plunge Protection Team" and has been around at least since the mid- to late-80s.

My personal feeling is that the sell-off that started around 2p on Thursday was genuine and that the government and FedRes stepped in to prevent the circuit breakers from tripping.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I'm sure just one more reason the USA will regulate fast food.

UGH...

What a bunch of bunk.
But you know what?
People still believe it. (Fat Finger cause that is)...

peace

new topics

join