It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton warns Pakistan of 'consequences' over extremism

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
And Pakistan just tested 2 ballistic missiles this morning as well. Is that their veiled response? Hmmmm.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by merkava

I suspect the only time we would do would be if Iran actually developed nuclear weapons and then looked as if they may use them.

Exactly, and what makes you think that Iran won't try acquiring a nuclear weapon? And looking at how it supports Hamas and Hezbollah, israel won't tolerate it for very long.But than again Iran is a tough one to crack, otherwise it would have been dealt with ages ago.

Pakistan is where the real danger is.

Naa, Pakistan's nukes are in safe hands. The minute US suspects Pakistan to be over-run by islamists, it would neutralize Pak's Nukes capabiltity straight away.CIA agents, hidden bases are littered across pakistan and the leaders of the country just want good pocket money from US and a safe retirement package in UK.

I think the real danger is that the pakistani people are really starting to get pissed off with their leaders inablilty to stand up against US.And with conditions of the country getting worse, the radicals are spoilt for choice.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by merkava]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Yeah if they don't stop we are going to start doing drone attacks there where we will kill 30 to 50 innocent civilians just to get one supposed 'terrorist'.

Oops, we are already doing that.

I guess the NSA/CIA/Pentagon plan to inspire hatred & terrorism with needless innocent murders in Pakistan, Afghanistan & Iraq is finally starting to work.

Isn't it good it happened in the midst of the largest oil spill in US history?

Hey Billy Clinton. Eat Waco bullets, you f-ing bitch.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

The people of both the USA and the UK have learnt so much from the illegal invasion of Iraq

I agree, but would it stop government starting another war?

Not so sure......

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
How can an entire country be punished because of what a few of their citizens do? It makes no sense to me.

If you can't prove that the crime was sponsored by the state then you have no case.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kj6754
How can an entire country be punished because of what a few of their citizens do? It makes no sense to me.

If you can't prove that the crime was sponsored by the state then you have no case.

So what happened in Iraq?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kj6754

That is the point, if we were to punish America for what the gang members do, or what pedophiles do, or what rapists do, or what that dude who raped her owned daughter for 18 years, and had couple babies do..

ZZZ

That is the main reason for propaganda, to find a justifiable reason to kill innocent people..

For example, they show Pakistan, then they show a terrorist attack, then they show the drones..

See how it works, your brain will automatically think that it is alright to kill innocent people..

I want to ask all American, do you fear walking along side some Muslims with big beards, or some kids wearing Red or Blue.. So really, who is the real terrorists?

Here in New Zealand people are afraid to walk around, too many gangs etc etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join