It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Westall UFO incident - New documentary

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Any news on a US showing? If not lets hope we get it youtubed.....

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Toxicsurf

I'm sure it will turn up over there sooner or later.

I'm hoping someone uploads it too.

I don't get Sci-Fi

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Nothing to get really,no one wants to feed the troll on the .au site anymore and he is dissing westall 66 peoples experiences with out actually looking into and researching his argument first.

The "skeptic" troll is using the old "I'll throwback your argument but in the negative routine",and it has tired out potential viewers before they have even seen the doco..*face palm*

No matter how hard i try to get my head around flamers...i still cant understand why they do it.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by Cygnus_Hunter]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Good one Chad S&F
This is an interesting read for anyone who wishes to catch up on the subject

From the Age newspaper 2006

MJ2

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Saw this advertised on the SciFi Channel and have the IQ box set to record

Speaking of unknown Aussie UFO incidents, I can speak from experience that something is going on around the Megalong Valley in NSW...but that's for another thread I guess....

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Tomorrow night is the night.

Here's the official site for the documentary.

www.westall66ufo.com.au...

You can order the DVD from here as well.

Kryties, the Blue Mountains are a hotspot it seems.

I hope you do a thread on it.

[edit on 3/6/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
G,day Chad, Today Tonight channel 7 MSM, in Perth just reviewed sci fi on fox westall case,

Trying to find the link . blew me away why they have grabbed this. and the report was mind blowing

Wal

[edit on 3-6-2010 by auswally]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Not sure if this is embeded or not, but here is the link anyway, if not if someone could sort it. ta

www.youtube.com...

Good vid to watch from msm

wal

[edit on 4-6-2010 by auswally]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Maybe, you just did the cause the most harm you could.

Now it's been on TT it is thoroughly considered bunk no matter how true it may be!

How will anyone be able to believe now?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

Mate you got any links to that Kembla sighting?

Til a couple of months back I lived in the Gong, in Figtree right in the shadow of the mountain. I don't remember it.

But there again, I stay the hell away from the news there.

Long live Illawarriors, may state labor finally grant us self determination this year!

Cheers,
Pabs

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

Mate you got any links to that Kembla sighting?

Til a couple of months back I lived in the Gong, in Figtree right in the shadow of the mountain. I don't remember it.

But there again, I stay the hell away from the news there.

Long live Illawarriors, may state labor finally grant us self determination this year!

Cheers,
Pabs

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by pablos

Your heart tells ya red and blue, watch it, make up your own mind, its what most people do, Their accounts are red and blue, do i belive them, why the hell not

amazing ufo case, what happened, who can varify 200 hundred people, ,will the deamons win a flag in the next ten years, well ya dreaming, now that is a conspiracy

Wal

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
HI Chad

I just watched it, Im not sure how I feel about it as a quality doco, Its quite aloof but does show that there was a cover up and still is. All the witnesses stick to their original stories, so something happened, it leads to gov owned UFOs rather than extraterrestrials.

Hopefully someone will upload it so all can see.

Have yourself the best weekend my friend, even if youre away.

themuse

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by auswally
reply to post by pablos

Your heart tells ya red and blue, watch it, make up your own mind, its what most people do, Their accounts are red and blue, do i belive them, why the hell not

amazing ufo case, what happened, who can varify 200 hundred people, ,will the deamons win a flag in the next ten years, well ya dreaming, now that is a conspiracy

Wal

I wholeheartedly apologise if you missed my sad attempt at humour Wal.

I appeared on TT a while back and for what they paid me I would have said I was ready to undergo a sex change!

I did tell the truth however, I merely think some of their standards a bit low. I even created a thread on one example of them playing both sides of an argument.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I do however think the boys will rise to the flag in the next seven years. You seen the young fellas just ten games in. Bad today but showed glimpses.

Sorry to you and maybe if my post was not taken in the light intended.

And the double post. Edit has left my screen for some silly reason. If anyone can help or a mod remove i would appreciate it.

Cheers,
Pabs

[edit on 5-6-2010 by pablos]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
For those who wanted to watch the documentary........Here it is

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Thanks for the heads up. This case was unknown to me and a welcome relief to the usual crappy, obvious videos posted.

I think ats needs at least two UFO forums, one for interesting cases like this and one for the 'REAL PROOF of aliens with VIDEO'.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Like others I’ve never heard of this case, either. Is there any published evidence that predates Shane Ryan's documentary?

There’s a wiki page that was set up by someone named Shane in December 2006 and later had the same images of newspaper clippings that are used in the documentary added.

Lots of UFO clichés in the doc, too - military intervention; hushing up the witnesses; seizing of the only camera; crop circles; disappearing child; missing tv station film footage (but empty film canister is still on shelf!).

No mention of the incident on Victorian UFO Research Society’s web site even though they allegedly investigated it.

I’m wondering if the documentary is a hoax but hoping it isn't. However, if it is a true incident and accurately documented it's a very significant one.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
SMH just posted a thread with the doc here www.abovetopsecret.com...

The search function fails me once again

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
double post some how sorry

[edit on 30-6-2010 by Scope and a Beam]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join