It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Paperclip Casefile

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by seataka

Originally posted by seataka

Originally posted by MagnumOverDrive
"The Rise of the Fourth Reich" by Jim Mars goes into this in great detail. Haven't read it myself but its on my list. Project Paperclip was more than just a recruiting attempt for German rocket scientists.

Thousands of Nazis were brought here and he claims many were used in the CIA . You have to wonder about that as it seems to me the US really ramped up its efforts to spread democracy and gain control over countries after WWII.

I have not read Marr's book.. HOWEVER

A friend of mine's father was the President of George Washington University in the 60's, before that he was one of the founding directors of the Ford Foundation. Before THAT he was the guy that sat in that fenced installation in Alexandria VA, called Operation Paperclip, who assigned the incoming Nazi's to jobs at the CIA, Hughes, and various big name US corporations. He was the director of Operation Paperclip.

His nickname was "The Fifth Rider of the Apocalypse" at the newly formed Ford Foundation.

Those guys basically crafted what we call American Society, including all the public's perceptions.. - in full cooperation with corporate media - all your parents "wants", everything that was supposed to be important was programmed in their minds with intent to create the "consumer society"......using the new mircle of television.. God americans cooperated as it was for the good of America! the pervasive thought control efforts extended even to who would get tenur-ship at universities... If a professor did not go with THEIR program for the 'good of man', he might not get that job. Those that tried to expose this were financially ruined, or could never find a publisher, and if that was not enough, they were kookified, some may have been killed.

Soon after his father, Dr Carroll (his name) brought up his concerns to John Foster Dullus he had a heart attack. He was urged to take some time off at a secluded government retreat that happened to be quite far from any hospital, where he soon had a 2nd heart attack and died.

What you are witnessing today is the final power grab for total control of the United States BY those same guys that his father, Dr Carroll assigned to those jobs with new identities and their siblings and their sympathizers - those who profit from lies.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by seataka]
LINK to previous Thread stopper on ATS

Here is a picture my friend gave me when I seemed skeptical of his claims.. the geeky kid with the glasses is my pal...I have others..

picture to follow shortly....cant access my ATS images .. link above fixed.(edit)

[edit on 8-5-2010 by seataka]

The Nazi's were just another tool of financial backers who saw a chance to capitalize on their fervor. Initially it is possible that the bankers may have felt swept up in some of the mania of Hitler, but regardless it was all about money.

When the Nazi's started to crumble, the financial powers backing them wanted to ensure continuation of their power, and many of the Nazi's wanted to ensure that their ideals would not flounder (the core of their belief in the occult practices and such things related to Thule).

Enter T he Redhouse Report:

The document, also known as the Red House Report, is a detailed account of a secret meeting at the Maison Rouge Hotel in Strasbourg on August 10, 1944. There, Nazi officials ordered an elite group of German industrialists to plan for Germany's post-war recovery, prepare for the Nazis' return to power and work for a 'strong German empire'. In other words: the Fourth Reich.

.....snip.....

The industrialists were to borrow substantial sums from foreign countries after the war.

They were especially to exploit the finances of those German firms that had already been used as fronts for economic penetration abroad, said Scheid, citing the American partners of the steel giant Krupp as well as Zeiss, Leica and the Hamburg-America Line shipping company.

But as most of the industrialists left the meeting, a handful were beckoned into another smaller gathering, presided over by Dr Bosse of the Armaments Ministry. There were secrets to be shared with the elite of the elite.

Bosse explained how, even though the Nazi Party had informed the industrialists that the war was lost, resistance against the Allies would continue until a guarantee of German unity could be obtained. He then laid out the secret three-stage strategy for the Fourth Reich.

In stage one, the industrialists were to 'prepare themselves to finance the Nazi Party, which would be forced to go underground as a Maquis', using the term for the French resistance.

Stage two would see the government allocating large sums to German industrialists to establish a 'secure post-war foundation in foreign countries', while 'existing financial reserves must be placed at the disposal of the party so that a strong German empire can be created after the defeat'.

In stage three, German businesses would set up a 'sleeper' network of agents abroad through front companies, which were to be covers for military research and intelligence, until the Nazis returned to power

The Nazi's intent was to found a financial empire. It would seem as though that is what America became one the Nazi influence was taken into full account.

Project Paperclip was the worst thing that our leaders have ever done to America. Worse even than removing the gold standard. They should have just put them in US prisons and given them some creature comforts in exchange for their information. Bastards, every last one of them.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
This is one of my favorite cases involving UFO lore.

I still to do this day believe that whatever crashed in Roswell, was a top secret Nazi Germany craft that they were testing over here once we gathered up most of their top scientist on the subject.

This particular ufo had no nuts, bolts or rivets.
So it cannot be a man made ufo

Cheers

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahrcanum
"Most people dont know about "RS33" the secret orginasiation setup in Itily under the order of the Vatican to study UFO phenoma."

Didn't the Vatican come out not too long ago to say that it is plausible that aliens exist and God created them--or something like that.

If "a god" exists, then it is obviously the same god that all faiths speak of, and everyone is just too proud, or too confused to admit it. If "a god" exists, then theoretically he would have had to have created ALL life in the universe/multiverse/whatever, and that includes "aliens" as you put them (or extra-terrestrial/dimensional intelligent life, as id put it). i think its possible, and some may agree, that if there were some sort of "divine" event that transpired on earth, then "aliens" may have actually been the cause, and were all (US AND THEM) still on a quest for god. if he exists.

Fk the Vatican. Backwards talking child molesters. (not all, but some is too many)

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

If one wishes to speak using G-d's word, all one has to do is tell the truth.

I had a reverend tell me "Truth is G-d's word"

We are riding the waves at the event horizon of the Apocalypse, when all is revealed..

Surf's up!

[edit on 9-5-2010 by seataka]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Between 1990 & 1995 I was espoused in Vancouver Canada to the German daughter of Joachim Muehner of the Von Braun Group. My lady Gerlinda owned a metaphysical bookstore called Phoenix Books and I met her there when I was age 29 to her 43 years.
Her father had been given a choice like others to go to Russia or the USA and he chose the later. Lindy as I knew her informally as my lady happened to relate the tragedy that happened to her mother as a form of CONTROL OF HER FATHER in July of 1969 at the exact time and dates of the alledged moon landing. Now this was the 1990's and Lindy's 80 something father still worked at/for NASA and also he still cared daily for his wife Gerta who became suddenly invalid in July of 1969. As I learned from Lindy after meeting her father and brother Michael from MIT ( her borhter and sister-in-law are or were German-speaking MIT professors).
I learned by holding my crying lady to sleep in due time that in 1969 an ambulance with a siren running had suddenly rushed to thier El Paso Texas ( or was it BErkley California; I forgot) home . The two white-clothed ambulance paramedics rushed into the house in mid-morning while Joachim was at work. Lindy was born in a fenced compound in El Paso so I think it was there that this happened. At any rate the men ran into the house and dragged out Gerta Muehner and injected her with something that made her a vegetable. Twenty years later all I knew about my lady's mother was she was covered in bed sores and hardly cognizent like a complete vegetable. Her dad Joachim in his eighties at this time was caring for her and when we did meet of course he said nothing to me at all. I was walking around calling myself a GNOSTIC at the time and my wife/spouse Lindy was worse in father's eyes as a High Priestess and Wiccan of many published books through her company. I was running a 20 storey hi-rise mechanical job at the time with 15 employees but of course they thought I was setting toilets/ fixing kitchen sinks and the usual stereotypical idea of a plumber with barely enough intellect to hold a generic conversation. I thought the hubris was funny at the time; given how her brother, father and sister-in-law came up to visit and then made sure I was not invited or to be included in thier rapid German conversations..Ha! in the end of course my lady love Lindy didn't want children and I thought at the time that I needed to find someone who did. We parted by 'untying our knot' in early 1995 and then a few months later I spoke to Gerlinda Brown nee Muhlner again. It was in 1995 after I had called to tell her that I wanted a Tibettan thang-ka painting back that I had left with her. I learned that this artwork of Buddhist designs had been stolen by a client who had traded it to me for labor on a remodelling of an art dealer shop in Vancouver. I learned on the news that scores of these 17th and 18th century paintings were stollen from temples in Pakistan and they were worth upwards of a quarter-million dollars each! I had installed a new bathroom group of plumbing for the art dealer who was apparently later arrested; and I wanted to return it for karmic reasons.
As a fitting end to this testimonial then I admit that I made the mistake of relating the value of the artwork to a woman I knew was very focussed on having enough money to retire. I not only paid for half of her appreciated property value; but in the end; like her collaburating father; she split with the painting; changed her name by way of a new marriage, as I heard, and dropped completely from the 'faith' she espoused so strongly all the time to teach others.
For HIS COMPLICITY Joachim Muhner got 20+ years of changing his wife's diapers...I never did find out exactly what he did except he was credited with designing systems of the first space shuttles. Beyond this I didn't realize at the time how many questions I would have loved to ask of a man this close to Van Braun and the old boys at NASA

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

Excellent thread - i've done a lot of research on this and look forward to reading this when i get a mo.

Big thanks

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by shay_james

that is a good story. Good enough that it is the first "wall of text" post i have read in months. if ever there is more to share, please make sure you u2u me so i can read it.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Some unknown facts or fiction, you decide:

4. The Nazis, who attempted to develop and use the flying saucer during
the war (called "Foo-Fighters" by us, "Fireballs" and "Flying Turtles" by
them), were unsuccessful in developing appropriate weapons for it until too
late, and finally traded it back to us during the stalemate of 1945, in
exchange for amnesty for numerous persons (including many war
criminals), and for other concessions and guarantees (many of which are
too numerous or incredible to mention here).

It was discovered that when the reactor in these craft was activated and the field expanded outwards conventional chemical explosives would detonate. This meant you could not carry a cargo of bombs because the whole thing would explode. They made ray weapons but it was all a bit too late for the war and not as effective as conventional bombs.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
To the op, Thank you for taking the time to put this info together and making it enjoyable to read, considering the topic...

And to the other posters, thank you too for some wonderful info provided.

Great thread, Starred&Flagged!

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
This is one of my favorite cases involving UFO lore.

I still to do this day believe that whatever crashed in Roswell, was a top secret Nazi Germany craft that they were testing over here once we gathered up most of their top scientist on the subject.

Witnesses has always described the bodies from that crash to be much smaller than humans, so unless the US military put dwarfs in that craft, I dont find it very likely that humans made it.

Its only in the late 1990's that we have seen some triangular UFO's that may have been human prototypes due to their inability to mimic the real behavior of real UFO's.

The secret technology could not have been that much more advanced than public technology back then, and what did we have in the 1940's in terms of computer tech? Almost nothing.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
The Roswell crash being an actual Alien craft isnt out of the question. I just look for realistic answers and I think it being top secret Nazi technology is the more realistic answer until proven otherwise really.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I don't recall any crash site with bodies accidentally approached by
a group that had to be told they went into a restricted area.
Perhaps agents put together this group of sightseers of the landscape
just of the purposes of having innocent witnesses.

The ship was so small due to initial alien hoax initiative that funding
and authority was non existent. The bodies were so small as to be
monkeys in air craft pressure suits left over from the jet rail G tests.

Apparently staging real time events took a back seat in the effort
to putting aliens in saucers and only stories exist of the great initial
event.

The Roswell event is re created in the Unsolved Mysteries series that
does a good job on Belgian Triangle, Hudson Valley, Lonnie Zammora,
with witness recreated models. Vicky Landrum however said that there
were no rotating lights or spinning of the craft.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
Italy > Germany > America

Above is the order of how this technology progressed.

Most people dont know about "RS33" the secret orginasiation setup in Itily under the order of the vatican to study UFO phenoma.

The head of RS33 was Marconi. Marconi is basically famous for repeating his teachers experiments and for some strange reason being given credit for their discovery. Yes Marconi teacher was Tesla!

Marconi was experimenting with some of Teslas more exotic devices such as his "death ray" and Anti-gravity experiments.

All the information gathered from RS33 which included ET research and perhaps the first recovered crashed ET craft was handed over to the Nazi.

The first man made anti-gravity system was a spherical device which was remote controlled. It was called a foo fighter. It is also called a Marconi vortex dynamo (note Marconi gets the credit again despite this being Teslas invention).

This invention was further worked upon by the Nasi under the Bell project to improve its capability's.

This Bell device is the engine which was in all the early man-made flying discs. Otherwise known as a torsion field generator.

Yes lady's and gentlemen we have had anti-gravity since the 1930s and all the stuff you see NASA doing with their pathetic rocket technology is just "public relations".

On a similarly related sidenote...

George Schlerf(f) was the assistant to Tesla. According to Otto Skorzeny George Sr. had a boy of the same name. George Schlerf(f) Jr. was the inspiration for the story Curious George. Later, after Teslas' death, Jr. was adopted (illegally) by a Preston Bush, and renamed George Herbert Walker Bush.

proliberty.com...

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

In here:
1935-07-11: Tesla's Controlled Earthquake
www.tesla.hu...

"It becomes possible to convey mechanical effects to the greatest
terrestrial distances and produce all kinds of unique effects of inestimable
value to science, industry and the arts."

The invention could be used with destructive effect in war, he said, by
exploding bombs thousands of miles away which had been equipped with
apparatus to receive the vibrations.

"Incredible as it seems, I am able not only to produce current of one
direction in a circuit by induction without a commutator, but also I can make
this current almost as steady and continuous as that from a battery. I can
obtain any tension I desire within reasonable limits by merely employing a
greater number of turns in the circuit."

He expressed the hope the invention could be applied as electric drive in
automobiles and trucks.

There it is, electricity to force by way of Tesla only with the method
without a commutator. Any tension or voltage that pushes off a coil
just like radio from an antenna. The turns of coil are a static voltage
induction method to increase the potential.

A way to explode distant explosives by ether force vibrations.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by daddymax

Interesting how paper clip got mixed with Tesla and other
well known people.
Tesla's assistant, George Schlerf, and others have not reported
that much on their knowledge of Tesla or the circumstances around
Tesla's demise. Tesla's close friend and biographer O'Neil might have
known more than permitted to reveal. O'Neil was close to Tesla like
glue because he wanted to be first with the biography. Nice guy.
Of value is Tesla's view of the electron which you can read about in
the biography which for those that do not go beyond Tesla in
science find important.

Otto Skorzeny may not have been involved in operation paperclip
perhaps because he gave all the names and locations of all the
people that Army Intelligence wanted to know that filled the ranks of
Operation Paperclip. Bill Lyne might have some information on
Otto Skorzeny not usually mentioned elsewhere.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
S+F BUMP

If you find this interesting lets play a game of "Join the Dots"

The Artists academy is here Dot 1

One of the Artists when they graduate and get their Cap and Gown lol ceremony: Dot 2

Its a big picture but maybe the outline is becoming clearer?

Love

Elf

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I wonder how many of those guys were behind whatever crashed at Roswell (Assuming whatever it was wasn't of ET origin)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join