It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Paperclip Casefile

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by seataka

Originally posted by MagnumOverDrive
"The Rise of the Fourth Reich" by Jim Mars goes into this in great detail. Haven't read it myself but its on my list. Project Paperclip was more than just a recruiting attempt for German rocket scientists.

Thousands of Nazis were brought here and he claims many were used in the CIA . You have to wonder about that as it seems to me the US really ramped up its efforts to spread democracy and gain control over countries after WWII.

I have not read Marr's book.. HOWEVER

A friend of mine's father was the President of George Washington University in the 60's, before that he was one of the founding directors of the Ford Foundation. Before THAT he was the guy that sat in that fenced installation in Alexandria VA, called Operation Paperclip, who assigned the incoming Nazi's to jobs at the CIA, Hughes, and various big name US corporations. He was the director of Operation Paperclip.

His nickname was "The Fifth Rider of the Apocalypse" at the newly formed Ford Foundation.

Those guys basically crafted what we call American Society, including all the public's perceptions.. - in full cooperation with corporate media - all your parents "wants", everything that was supposed to be important was programmed in their minds with intent to create the "consumer society"......using the new mircle of television.. God americans cooperated as it was for the good of America! the pervasive thought control efforts extended even to who would get tenur-ship at universities... If a professor did not go with THEIR program for the 'good of man', he might not get that job. Those that tried to expose this were financially ruined, or could never find a publisher, and if that was not enough, they were kookified, some may have been killed.

Soon after his father, Dr Carroll (his name) brought up his concerns to John Foster Dullus he had a heart attack. He was urged to take some time off at a secluded government retreat that happened to be quite far from any hospital, where he soon had a 2nd heart attack and died.

What you are witnessing today is the final power grab for total control of the United States BY those same guys that his father, Dr Carroll assigned to those jobs with new identities and their siblings and their sympathizers - those who profit from lies.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by seataka]
LINK to previous Thread stopper on ATS

Here is a picture my friend gave me when I seemed skeptical of his claims.. the geeky kid with the glasses is my pal...I have others..

picture to follow shortly....cant access my ATS images .. link above fixed.(edit)

[edit on 8-5-2010 by seataka]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Henry Stevens in one of his books reports on getting government
recognition of the Foo under the name Pho or some other spelling
as a way of avoiding disclosure.
He had newspaper clippings as well that escaped censorship that
became greater at the end of the war.
I mean ghost rockets are still around as stranded Tesla aircraft.

Von Braun and others had the rocket ordinance work under the Army
in New Mexico as cover for work on the greatest flying machine ever.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
The U.S. Military rounded up Nazi scientists and brought them to America.

I think you need to consider the fact that the scientists were not 'rounded up'. They were fleeing the Russians. The manpower took as much hardware as they could muster and went looking for the Americans. The Russians, in turn, stripped the facilities down to the light switches and hustled it back to the SU.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Excellent thread, S & F for this. As for the Arthur Rudolph character, when looking up a picture for the man I found something that caught my eye and sparked my interest. Now I'm sure this is just an illusion or possibly something I'm just not aware of, but take a look at his left hand in this image.

Look at his left hand; notice anything weird?

Is it just me or does his hand look as if it never even had a fourth finger? Maybe it's brought in behind the model in some weird position? Kinda creepy haha. Or possibly that finger that sort of looks like a thumb is his index finger?

[edit on 8-5-2010 by milkmustache]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkmustache

Is it just me or does his hand look as if it never even had a fourth finger? Maybe it's brought in behind the model in some weird position? Kinda creepy haha. Or possibly that finger that sort of looks like a thumb is his index finger?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Star & Flag...timely and informative info.

Those inerested in the subject of advanced Nazi tech should read the new book by Dr Joseph P Farrell, Roswell and the Reich, the Nazi Connection. The book was just released and is available at:

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1273343937&sr=1-1

This is a follow up of Dr Farrell's previous excellent work, Nazi International: The Nazis' Postwar Plan to Control the Worlds of Science, Finance, Physics, and Space This book is a must have and is available at:

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1273343937&sr=1-6

Dr Farrell has done a fantastic job researching both these books.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Thank you for this! Operation Paperclip and MK-Ultra are two of my favorite subjects to research. I can get lost in all the information on both for hours! It's amazing what has been done under our noses and even more amazing that people out there still want to deny any of this stuff went on. It's all there, all you have to do it read and connect the dots!
S&F!

[edit on 5/8/2010 by mblahnikluver]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel
Star & Flag...timely and informative info.

Those inerested in the subject of advanced Nazi tech should read the new book by Dr Joseph P Farrell, Roswell and the Reich, the Nazi Connection. The book was just released and is available at:

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1273343937&sr=1-1

This is a follow up of Dr Farrell's previous excellent work, Nazi International: The Nazis' Postwar Plan to Control the Worlds of Science, Finance, Physics, and Space This book is a must have and is available at:

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1273343937&sr=1-6

Dr Farrell has done a fantastic job researching both these books.

Thanks for these links! I am going to order both books right now. The more I read about Nazi's and UFO's the more I really wonder about what we see in the sky. I do believe some are extraterrestrial but I also believe most are secret military aircraft, my favorite being the TR3B. I would love to catch a ride on that.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Originally posted by -Blackout-
The U.S. Military rounded up Nazi scientists and brought them to America.

I think you need to consider the fact that the scientists were not 'rounded up'. They were fleeing the Russians. The manpower took as much hardware as they could muster and went looking for the Americans. The Russians, in turn, stripped the facilities down to the light switches and hustled it back to the SU.

right!

Gehlen was a tactician,

If Hitler had heeded his counsel we might all be speaking German.

He told his people to bury their documents and wait for a message written by him telling them it was time to come forward, to contact the US Military and tell them..

"Gehlen"

poof.. you got whisked off...

[edit on 8-5-2010 by seataka]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Sincere congrats on an excellently done thread. The work involved is apparent and appreciated. I read it all and benefitted from the time spent.

Kudo's again for a job well done.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
This stuff has been discussed so much in detail over the years....Funny how its allways the people who had the choice to make a difference (you) did nothing to change the way the events unfolded. Again thanx for nothing America

This stuff is boring me like reading the same book over and over.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Some unknown facts or fiction, you decide:

4. The Nazis, who attempted to develop and use the flying saucer during
the war (called "Foo-Fighters" by us, "Fireballs" and "Flying Turtles" by
them), were unsuccessful in developing appropriate weapons for it until too
late, and finally traded it back to us during the stalemate of 1945, in
exchange for amnesty for numerous persons (including many war
criminals), and for other concessions and guarantees (many of which are
too numerous or incredible to mention here).

So it was the development of free energy in the guise of the Tesla
free energy saucer that let the operation paperclip people go.
Hitler walked away from WWII with the Tesla free energy ticket.
And also a Tesla U-boat operation:

6. The German navy surrounded the U.S. with 24 U-boats, armed with
(V-6?) I.C.B.M.s, having celestial guidance systems, and armed with
neutron bomb warheads, trained on key American cities and centers, in a
1945 stalemate; German Admiral Karl Doenitz negotiated a secret truce and
amnesty agreement with American authorities, under which he was required
to order all 24 U-boats "...scuttled, with all hands on board...", under the
agreement, pursuant to which Nazi skippers opened the hatches and the
subs and all men on board went to the bottom.

Under Operation Paperclip, all Nazi scientific research materials, most of
their important scientists, and the "KT-p2 Projekt" technology, were
transferred to the U.S. and to the Trilateral Commission corporations, thus
attempting to insure that the Illuminati would retain control of the materials.
Certain unusual security procedures were initiated to insure this, including
the "sacrificing" of some major German scientists to the Soviets, to plant
misinformation, and to insure that the hoax was successful.

Apparently there are a lot of events not talked about.
Seems the details have escaped detection.
Not everyone knew the secrets or what it was all about.
The anti Tesla agenda is the cause for all the above unheard of
events. Truman must have had a few agents giving him the low down
of the situation of skipping on the Tesla free energy and getting
one last barrage in the homeland if the subs were true.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Good thread.

I would like to add this link, about ODESSA.

I think it applies here because it fills the gaps of what Operation Paperclip (and the Russian counterpart) failed to do.

It is about the Nazi's who escaped and their plan to do so.

en.wikipedia.org...

ODESSA, (from the German Organisation der ehemaligen SS-Angehörigen, “Organization for Former SS Members”) is believed to have been an international Nazi network set up toward the end of World War II by a group of SS officers in order to avoid their capture and prosecution for war crimes.

Very interesting read here!

I figured it would be a nice addition to the main course you have provided us with here

I personally believe that many extremely high level top scientists Possibly escaped through the ratlines. We cannot discount that possibility.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by muzzleflash]

Thanks for linking that. Good stuff.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Both books by Dr. Farrell are excellent, although to be quite honest I have yet to completely read the second book mentioned. Those not familiar with his work should definitely start with Reich of the Black Sun (really Giza Death Star to get an idea of his over arching thesis).

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

That made me thing of this fellow (the original Scarface) :

en.wikipedia.org...

Also involved in Operation Paperclip to the tune of missing
the Nuremberg Trials:

Under Operation Paperclip—with full authority from Admiral Doenitz, the
German high command, Reinhard Gellen’s Amt VI SS RSHA (including
General Otto Skorzeny, whose documents bought his freedom and much
more) and every German high-level technical and political authority,
including Hitler—all flying saucer “documents” of Germany went into CIA
(OSS) hands in 1945. All documents relating to flying saucers and some
other things, including the real terms of the “surrender”, since declassified,
are either fake or altered, to confuse and obscure Tesla’s discoveries, which
I call “occult ether physics”, since “occult” means “hidden”.

at the XI:

An interesting tie in to Operation Paperclip.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
S & F. Excellent post, one much needed these days. I indeed will read Farrells book. Was the 'Dr Carroll' who was mentioned related to the famed Professor Carroll the History teacher of Clinton?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
This is a great post. All the scientists who came from Germany were involved in the the 3rd Reich in some manner. However, scattered across the US scientific community they posed no threat to our security.

Their combined knowledge and academic efforts made a significant contribution to the supremecy of the US in the second half of the 20th century.

Was this a proper action for the US? No. Was it done for selfish reasons for the US not as a reward to the scientists but to insure and enhance our security? Yes. Was this a case of look the other way? Yes and it was worth it. My best,

LL

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
The knowledge of Tesla science gained in 1945 by the USA from the Nazi
scientists is shared by many of the industrialized countries but
is never disclosed.
Go figure.
So are we suckers or what for obeying the Illuminati.
How many shams do we want to follow.
Just do not accept their lies any more.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join