It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MY NEW HERO! Anonymous!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by virgom129
reply to post by Dark Ghost

No I can't see the difference. In the US you would have to bring in the Patriot act first and then go after the guns. Same scenario, different approach..

Hmm ok. Besides those people that suffered badly in this tragedy, can you show me how PA (which took place BEFORE 9/11 btw) has resulted in anything else besides loss of one's right to bear arms? Has PA been used to justify a war, or demonise a religious minority by implying they were responsible? Did PA have worldwide ramifications and affect millions of people around the world? Did the events of PA affect the way everyone around the world travels, holidays and immigrates into Australia?

[edit on 8/5/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by pablos
reply to post by realist00

Please provide where you got this allegation. Where did you find the crown electing our government"?

I base it on the idea we are a controlled country of the elite, a NWO trial playground. It is my belief that they have a large hand in selecting our candidates for election. I also believe this would be the same for all similar countries who have a reserve bank.

Just my beliefs.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by realist00

Cheers. Thanks for the acknowledgment.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Stupid question ghost. Australia is a very small country by population, batting way outside its score....

We could not effect anything on the world scenario...
To me, we are more like a tiny proving ground for what they could do in the USA.

BTW, what was Children Overboard and GST about??

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by virgom129

So you're saying the PM is a puppet? I can see that in the USA but who is pullling the strings in Australia?

Port Artur was BS for anyone with half a brain and it cost me my guns.

Try Princess Mary's inlaws they run the whole dam show . I have something to go public with when the time is right .The fairy tale romance in your womans day magazines are false . There is a huge story here yet to betold .Alas something is a miss in Denmark !PÅ was in her aledged home state .This is just a coincidence of coarse .

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I was under the impression that australia is build by immigrants that over ruled the original people living there.
So what is this man saying in the OP?

Is there not lots of space in australia, enough for a lot of people around the world to live together.

Is there that many "immigrant muslims" living there ?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Yeah, more bull#..No offence but I'm tired of hearing the same.. Speak up or shutup..Two simple choices, dont talk crap
, if you have something to say then say it!!

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought Australia belonged to the indigenous people and not some ENGLISH speaking folks.
They invade and abolish a culture that existed before and when another culture wants to place it's self on the Australian map they are not allowed to?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sallamy

Like the US with indians or UK wuth Nordics? is that what u mean??

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

pretty much.

I just don't like the idea of certain kind of people claiming a piece of land to be theirs. Just because we have a passport doesn't mean the place belongs to us. Learning how to share might solve a lot of problems.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sallamy

Great idea but in Australia we could follow the abbos and sit in the sun all day doing nothing while our women hunted for grubs and picked berries.
Is that progress?

BTW, sitting by a river bank all day aint such a bad picture..

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by sallamy

And while I'm busy complaining.....Why do all you people whining about other peoples lands refuse to put your "location" on your profile??
Are you scarred???

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Whoever uttered those statements doesn't know the history of Australia. Just how many convicts do you think would be "christians"? Australia was originally a penal colony much like the state of Georgia here in the US, a dumping ground for unwanted persons, i.e. criminals.
Next they pushed the aborigines out of all the arable land and back into the bush with sporadic edisodes of genocide thrown in.
Australia does suffer from a very large number of immigrants but who let them in the first place? The vast majority are legal immigrants unlike the US. With poor policies, you've made your land barren, destroyed your waterways and now things are getting tight. Must be time to toss the unwanted overboard I guess since there are no new islands to send them to.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Asktheanimals]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

So what you're saying is you don't believe Australia's religion is Christianity? That Australia isn't a Christian based country?

Just asking not poking bears with pointed sticks.

peace

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I didn't mention anything about following other's culture, I suggested we share, which is definitely progress to me.

I believe it's my right to not show any personal info about me. However, where I live we share all kinds of cultures, backgrounds, religions, beliefs and opportunities. I'm not saying it's perfect but it's far more better than any place I have been to.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by sallamy

pretty much.

I just don't like the idea of certain kind of people claiming a piece of land to be theirs. Just because we have a passport doesn't mean the place belongs to us. Learning how to share might solve a lot of problems.

But Muslims don't want to share. They want everything their way.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
Try Princess Mary's inlaws they run the whole dam show . I have something to go public with when the time is right .The fairy tale romance in your womans day magazines are false . There is a huge story here yet to betold .Alas something is a miss in Denmark !PÅ was in her aledged home state .This is just a coincidence of coarse .

Care to elaborate...?

NWO headquarters are in Denmark?
Prince Frederick is gay?
Princess Mary is gay?
Danish Royalty were behind Port Arthur?

[edit on 8/5/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Since Australia began as a Penal colony just how many of those do you think were christian? What percentage of people in prison today would describe themselves as such? JUst because it's white people doesn't necessarily mean they are christian, though they might be of judeo-christian heritage. No offense meant to aussies, they are great people; honest, hard working, fun loving and tough as nails.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

You really should look a bit further into Australia's history before you speak so forcefully about it.

Not having a dig but look into the early history and who made up the settlers, also the crimes committed to be transported.
www.cultureandrecreation.gov.au...
This is a small piece but will give a short insight.

Most of the convicts were of very poor roots and were sent here for relatively small crimes. This group traditionally (ironically in mine) are often very steadfast in christian belief.

Think about it. You are starting a colony. It is one thing to reform a thief by giving them land and livelihood, another to expect that stark raving loons to do it.

Cheers,
Pablo

[edit on 8-5-2010 by pablos]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
What is missing from the letter?

They do not define what constitutes ours. They use non-racial implications like cultures and nations were just costumes which you can change at will and that you become part of nation if you can just recite some naturalisation questionnaire.

No meaningful cultural, political, ideological, economical, religious or biological differences. That's the One World Government.

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

Cultures are developed by peoples to help to sustain and safeguard their genetic group. Cultures are based on genetic impulses. If you allow sufficient amount of different genes into your genepool or whole foreign people to influence political structure then the culture will change too. Making 'immigrants' sign some promise to play nice is childish. It's the race that matters.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought Australia belonged to the indigenous people and not some ENGLISH speaking folks.
They invade and abolish a culture that existed before and when another culture wants to place it's self on the Australian map they are not allowed to?

Who displaced and genocided the previous inhabitants ie. pygmie negroes. But thats called evolution (or tolerant double standard).

It's just part of life that more powerful biological organism takes over less developed ones. We whites are bombarded with constant propaganda and have became too timid even to defend our achievements. Part of it is due to our own qualities, wellfare society leading to nihilistic passivity and part of it is attack of foreign biological organism. Many whites are so clueless and deracialized that they cannot even think defending their existence as biological organism. They're just citizens and workers or fans of sports team.

Notice that you are talking about culture and not people.

Cultures do not want anything. It's not about universal and objective morals. Previous inhabitant decides if they allow it or not, will, resources and natural laws takes care of the outcome. That kind of overly intellectualism is suicidal. Healthy biological organism does not relinquish their holdings because of mere words and pretty moral arguments, nor does it let any other to take part in it. We have created it, it's ours.

We should be conserned only of our own existence and not others.

pretty much.

I just don't like the idea of certain kind of people claiming a piece of land to be theirs.

How about certain other kind?

Just because we have a passport doesn't mean the place belongs to us.

I do agree with you on the passport - they're worthless. We're not paper or words.

The place belongs to us because our ancestors went there, took it, build it and we're there now. Though I'm not australian, I'm speaking about principle. Willinfully subduing is simply sick and road to death.

Learning how to share might solve a lot of problems.

History shows your proposal to be childish. Quality of immigrants into white countries should be enough for everyone to put aside such ridiculous kumbayaa-fantasies. 'Brotherhood of Humanity' is part of NWO brainwashing to allow whites to let themselves be drowned forever in to the mixed multitude.

You are typical modern white (I assume). Because of your tolerance, spinelessness, misguided altruism and universal morals your progeny will get mixed in the sea of brown people and dilute out of existence. Same will happen to your nice thoughts and values. You do undestand your want's, morals and other impulses spring up from your genes and that most other races do not share them?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join