It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MY NEW HERO! Anonymous!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I've found this all over the internet - but failed to find the information needed for a 'true' link. It's all over email forwards, other forums, etc, but...

But regardless who said it, it's not since Ron Paul I've read something so clear, precise and RIGHT ON! In my opinion the US needs to take this stand - NOW.

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.

Separately, Howard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote: 'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians.'

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom,

'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

UPDATE: Falsely attributed to Prime Minister Kevin Rudd - when in fact it was (then) Prime Minister John Howard - Australia.

UPDATE 2: Realist00 - Thank you for the heads up on the title edit.

UPDATE 3: So it was an anonymous writer and went viral via email etc.

Too bad the 'Anonymous' didn't have the guts to sign the work. It's absolute spot on! And sentiments that need to be revisited - and subscribed to in 2010.

peace

[edit on 8-5-2010 by silo13]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Actually...

John Howard said that.

ETA: Discussed here if you want more opinions.

[edit on 8/5/2010 by serbsta]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Yeah I was just updating that - finding conflicting reports thanks...

Regardless - what do you think about it?

peace

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I think John Howard was a racist prick who only served corporate interests and sought to diminish the power of the worker. Having said that, I think he was a brilliant politician and I agree with his stance on the issue above, it isn't the above stance that I consider racist policy, rather his treatment and attitude towards the Aboriginal population.

[edit on 8/5/2010 by serbsta]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Did not agree with him on much, but I have to agree with these comments.

In regards to the title of this thread - in Australia once you have been unelected Prime Minister you no longer carry that title - unlike Presidents in USA who always carry this title.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Thanks for the info.
Again, I only posted the article headline as I read it - not wrote it myself.
Whoever said this - spot on.

Thanks
peace

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Originally posted by serbsta
Actually...

John Howard said that.

Actually, no, John Howard did not say that. Neither of these NWO puppets would have that guts to say that.

This was from an email that went viral about 2 years ago from an anonymous source.

Kevin Rudd is a bible carrying autocrat that is pretty much hated in Australia right now. As for John Howard, he was a sleazy lying little George Bush bum licker with no morals or conscience at all.

For any Americans complaining that cigarettes went up by 62 cents, have a thought for Australians. Kevin Rudd just upped the price of cigarettes and rolling tobacco by 26% overnight. That equates to a $7 price hike – over night. They say it is about health, but in Australia the number one drain on the health system right now is obesity. But Rudd is too gutless to tax fast food and junk food because there is way too many of them.

So to the OP, please check your facts before professing your love for some phoney baloney politician. That way you may not end up with so much egg on your face.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by WorldObserver
reply to post by serbsta

Actually...

John Howard said that.

Actually, no, John Howard did not say that. Neither of these NWO puppets would have that guts to say that.

Well that makes more sense to me. I consider all governments in Australia elected by the crown (or NWO types whatever you like). People in Australia live in a false democracy - we are the NWO test state

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Be careful before calling him a hero he did set up what I believe is tantamount to slavery. While his stance in regard to our borders and lifestyles are in my opinion closer to my own than the current government I still can't forgive Eyebrows for the introduction of work for the dole.

This is a strategy where those on benefits for more than six months are forced to work 40 hours a week on government projects for a mere 20 dollars a fortnight more than their current benefits. For some time I lived in Wollongong which continually has unemployment rates incomparable to even some third world countries. There is quite literally no work. Somehow though there is work for the dole. My belief is that if you are working you are working whether it be for the state or for a private company.

What it really is is just a way to lower the official rate of unemployment for the media, and get projects the government promised done on the cheap. At any rate people here on the whole care more that their shoes were made using exploitative labour practices than the beachfront promenade they are walking on. Please remember this when you call him a hero.

Also do a quick search for pictures over the course of his eleven odd years in power and watch those eyebrows get darker instead of greyer as he ages.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by realist00

Please provide where you got this allegation. Where did you find the crown electing our government"?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Oh the poor cry babies cry foul again,

I agree with the most of the stuff he made, none of the canadian prime minsters will never say anything like that.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by WorldObserver

Good words and I'm in OZ.
Before barracking for Howard also check the "children Overboard" scandal and "Port Arthur" BS that cost us our guns..

All under our precious Howard.

Personally I think they bought in a whimpy looking PM to pass a few nasty rules.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
John Howard was a far better Prime Minister than Kevin Rudd has been so far. While it can be argued both are puppets, Howard had spine and took decisive actions on issues he felt strongly about. He made some bad mistakes (Iraq invasion, "Children Overboard" Scandal) but the country prospered socially and economically under his Government.

It is easy to call those who have to make tough decisions racist, bigoted and intolerant, but when the overall welfare of the country is at stake, you need somebody with strong convictions to make those necessary decisions.

[edit on 8/5/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by WorldObserver

So to the OP, please check your facts before professing your love for some phoney baloney politician. That way you may not end up with so much egg on your face.

The title is not of my making. It's the title of the article I read in may forums, etc.

So, it was Anonymous - I'll change the thread title again.

Thank you for all but your dripping sarcasm

peace

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   

reply to post by silo13

I think John Howard was a racist prick who only served corporate interests and sought to diminish the power of the worker. Having said that, I think he was a brilliant politician and I agree with his stance on the issue above, it isn't the above stance that I consider racist policy, rather his treatment and attitude towards to the Aboriginal population.

I just love what you said:

And the OP's claim that this man is his new hero, zzz, if I hated Muslims, would I become your new hero too?

Everything Howard said in that snip of the article was rhetorical, he said it as if Muslims are the only terrorists.. Heck a lot of white Australians are also terrorists.. But ofcurs racist pricks don't pick on the same color..

The huge amount of crime which exists in Australia is terrorism, why doesn't he focus on that? The Mafia? The Gangs? Are they terrorizing the Australians or Muslims? That is what I don't get..

People can't even walk in the streets at night for fear of getting jumped, or raped, or killed, chopped off, shoved in a bag, and dumbed in the river..

So who is terrorizing Australians? Those intoxicated roaming the streets or the terrorists? So let me get this straight, would you fear walking past a Muslim or a drunk individual?

ZZzzZZ Brainwashed fouls need to get Brainwashed again in order to have a counter effect..

OOZ

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Would you like to explain to me the Port Arthur situation???
False flag more obvious than 9/11.
And the Children Overboard as an addon please?

As a side note he brought in GST. Explain that from a great PM??

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by virgom129
Would you like to explain to me the Port Arthur situation???
False flag more obvious than 9/11.
And the Children Overboard as an addon please?

As a side note he brought in GST. Explain that from a great PM??

TPTB wanted Port Arthur to happen and there was no real stopping it. If you believe the Howard Government was actively involved then fair enough (there is evidence the official version has many holes, but there is no concrete evidence the Howard Government was involved). My belief is that given the nature and context of the event, it was going to happen regardless of who was PM at the time.

The major difference between Port Aurthur and 9/11 (while both can be considered False Flags) is that PA resulted in removing guns. 9/11 introduced the Patriot act, used as justification for two-ongoing wars and was blamed on Muslim extremists! See the difference?

[edit on 8/5/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

So you're saying the PM is a puppet? I can see that in the USA but who is pullling the strings in Australia?

Port Artur was BS for anyone with half a brain and it cost me my guns.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by pablos

Be careful before calling him a hero

Pablo, again, I only posted the article heading as it was written - I didn't write it. You wouldn't catch me calling any politician my Hero - not in this life, lol!

Now that we've got that ironed out I really appreciate your post and am going to look into the rest of the points you make in your post.

Thanks again -

peace

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   

No I can't see the difference. In the US you would have to bring in the Patriot act first and then go after the guns. Same scenario, different approach..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join