It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you eat Microwavable Commercial Food - think twice again!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by shagreen heart
in defense of popcorn, it's actually pretty good for you. it's like pure fiber. add a little oil

Yes Yes Yes But....

This is not stove popped corn, this is butter and salt etc. In LARGE amounts!
Every day. Not to mention the ingredient in question.

i adressed the microwaving and natural/store bought aspects dr. apple-orange eyeroller

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
If she ate popcorn every day then it's obvious she didn't care about her health.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
All i know is they use micorwave weapons in sports to make the other teams play worse.

So its not good for you.

Alex ferguson has been using non lethel weapons for years on opponants.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
All i know is they use micorwave weapons in sports to make the other teams play worse.

So its not good for you.

Alex ferguson has been using non lethel weapons for years on opponants.

Prove it. Microwave weapons. LOL.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
Not surprising, and quite sad.

My mom eats that bagged popcorn like crazy, and my sis too.

My sis is disabled, but that could just be coincidence.

There is no better time than the present to reeducate on healthier food choices.

I was raised on home cooking, American style. Mac and cheese, casseroles with lots of beans cheese and biscuits, tater tots, fish sticks sloppy joes, etc. Kool aide was considered a great alternative to pop, which dad did not purchase often not because of ingredients but because it cost too much. It was how a lot of families ate in those days, and shame on the food companies for doing this to us. Shame on us collectively for allowing businessmen to feed us instead of taking control of that ourselves.

I don't want to come across as rude, but are you listing those as examples of home cooking? I think tater tots, fish sticks, and sloppy joes (if made with the tinned rubbish in Hunt's 'Manwich') are about as far away from home cooking as one can get.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Hot air popcorn is so much better than microwave popcorn, and so much cheaper. Glad I never got in the practice of 'popping' everything I eat into the nuker.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join