It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'There is no such thing as a race war'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
This is hardly surprising after the murder of right-wing leader of the AWB Eugene Terreblanche.
Biography

Police Minister Nathi Mthethwa has revealed that police foiled a right-wing plot involving disaffected whites who planned to plant explosives in townships.

He said arrests in Pretoria last month involved people who were "manufacturing arsenals of destruction". "They were going to test some of their explosives in any black township," he said.

Link

These idiots think they can go back to their Apartheid utopia, by waging a war of terror to destabilise the country, much like the ANC did.
They actually want blacks to start attacking whites, so that everyone will be forced to pick a side.

They also believe they can fulfil a prophec by the boer prophet Siener Van Rensburg

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by deltaalphanovember

Huh?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Lol, of course religion was behind it.

Enough Said There Alone.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dwellewd

Huh?

That was an insightful comment, what more can you contribute?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

If you ask me I wish South Africa would take back a lot of the whites that ran away after the end of apartheid. I don't know how many escaped to other countries but here in Oz we have a lot. Not all, but quite a lot of them really give me the heebies.

The ones I have to deal with at work have some views that I really don't like. They tone it down when I am around but still they just cannot abide not making little snide jibes at those they feel inferior.

The whites there have really bought any problems they have on themselves. From what I know the blacks don't even really care now they have the country back. There big concern is the crime and problems that go on in their everyday life, not fighting with whites and making more trouble.

Now the whites are pissed because the blacks don't want to dominate them and generally have let them live in peace.

Yes I am aware of some attacks against whites, but in that country you are still in more danger being a poor black person than a white. The place has some real problems and the lack of justice and empathy, even for their own people is completely shocking when you look into it.

The police will rarely come to investigate a crime.
You go to them and pay them to investigate.
If the criminal bribes better they will go free.
Armed militias generally are the first responders to reports of crime.
Mob justice is swift and brutal and includes stoning followed by burning.

One of the most disturbingly ironic facts is that there exists the Boer separatist movement, of which the horrible Mr. Terreblanche was a leader, that wants a separate homeland in South Africa for the exclusive use of whites. How would that fly in the countries the Boers originally came from I wonder?

Anyway enough of my diatribe against that horrible man, and all the best for the new South Africa, I just hope they don't blow it.

It would lead to some of the worst ideology and epithets against a race I could imagine. Especially if too many white tourists fall foul of locals during the World Cup.

Here is some of an interview the despicable man did with one Louis Theroux

www.ubervu.com...

Sorry for the vent DAN

Cheers,
Pablo

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
No worries and thanks for the reply. It's a pity that you have seen the worst of South Africans - personally I think a lot of people who left are cowards - not all of them, some have left for better opportunities (it's getting hard for a white male to get a job here), and some have left because they were victims of a violent crime - they want a better future for their children.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Yeah like I said it was most. Not all.

I think this kind left because they now were paranoid and scared, but from what I have heard from these guys, if I were them I would be scared too.

It is not just hard for whites to get jobs, that whole country will take a long time to heal from the damage caused.

I do agree that a lot of the nicer ones were a bit cowardly, they were the ones that could help heal old wound and bring some reconciliation, as well as help with reconstruction.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

You know, it's people like you. I was merely asking what? As in, I read the snippet and was hoping that there would be some more elaboration. I responded soon after the OP made the thread so I assumed that he would elaborate on the story some, like others do.

Now, if you give me a little time, I will read the rest of the thread and respond. By the way, you didn't contribute much to the thread by only replying to my comment to make a rude remark. Thank you for that.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Dwellewd

Fair enough, apologies for my comment.
Been a bit short-tempered lately. No fault of yours.

I thought the original article and included links would be sufficient to stimulate a lively discussion/debate.

I am interested to hear your comment.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

You know, and I came across as equally harsh when you were right and I shouldn't assume people understand my meaning when I leave just one worded comments.

I have not kept up with issues in Africa as much but it's good to see that white people are being received in similiar ways as some of them recieve others. All with good reasoning, I might add. I will keep an eye on this an learn by what you fine people post. Please, enlighten me.

new topics

top topics

join