It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Have Become a Racist

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Mexican is not a race.

Originally posted by Northwarden
You need to buy the biggest sombrero you can find, tucked very low on your head, and next Cinco de Mayo, walk into a latino bar. Hurl a stack of pesos at the bartender, and yelling something like "Geronamo was my great grandfather"! go at the patrons like they're pinatas, until you're knocked out!

Just kidding. I can't see how you hate Mexicans; the one's up here are some of the best people I've met. Among my best friends was a Mexican until he returned home a few years back. He was a local hit with just about everyone, and smart, shoot, he learned english in four or five months. Salsa dancing was fun to check out with that crowd too.
This is just to remind you that there are all sorts of stripes, so I hope you won't keep a lasting grudge up against the entire race. (...and no, I'm not Mexican).

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Northwarden]

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
i believe racism is just inverted speciesism on steroids.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
This is yet another aspect of the coming civil war and sadly will prove
Mr. manson right in his prediction of helter skelter.

With all the full auto weapons found on some of the Zetas near border
its obvious it is not for them to guard their drugs.

The best they could hope to hold is two weapons, one in each hand.

They have FAR more than that, often 3 - 5 times what they could hold.

They also have RPG's and Grenades.

They have also stood and made their plans very clear with their own voices.

We have US professors paid with our tax money leading these hate speeches.

Some of these ppl think they are sly and say "La Raza" means "The People"
but if you run it thru google translate you will see clearly what it means.

translate.google.com...#

Also as I have said this will just be one part of the coming crisis.

In places like Arizona it is already well under way.

The United States you knew and loved is about to be turned on its head.

When this and the other issues all erupt close to the same time I feel at this point the
only hope is to get out of the cities.

Discuss being ready for this with you friends, families, and neighbors and find out
who is oblivious and who is not. If they don't have a clue you can try to wake them up,
but your better off getting ready with those who are not oblivious to the issue.

Stay within the law, be defensive, but know when it is time to fall back.

Good Luck to all the good ppl !!!

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

Excellent contribution! The aspect discussed in the second video on birth numbers is one thing that truly scares me. I saw the same thing related to Muslim births in Europe. It basically said that for a culture to sustain itself it requires a fertility rate if 2.11 children per family, anything less and the culture declines, and no culture has survived a drop as low as 1.9, and one of 1.3 is impossible to reverse. The fertility rates of the major European nations is below 1.9, but due to Muslim immigrants with high fertility rates, Europe's population itself is growing. The birthrate of US citizens is 1.6.

A simple numbers game it looks like we are certain to lose.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ace High

How does it hurt you that a certain month is set to recognize a specific race? Who really pays attention to that stuff anyways? It has no effect on your daily life. It just makes you sound bitter. I say we embrace our differences and learn from other cultures instead of whining that there is no "White Month".

I didn't say it "hurt" anyone, but it's racist to recognize all the cultures that are here EXCEPT for one. People from cultures other than this one, who want to come live here, need to embrace OUR culture, not tell us we have to embrace theirs. There is a difference in understanding other cultures, and changing to suit them.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I think it's ridiculous how this is the mindset of most (I assume white) Americans' nowadays! I'm a Irish, Puerto Rican, Honduran mix (Mutt if you will XD) from what I've observed from the past year is that the Mexicans have been taking jobs yes...but jobs that no one else is willing to do! And even though they get the wost payments they are happy as hell to be able to provide for their families. Yes we Hispanics are extremely prideful but so is EVERY other race that I've encountered! I also think it's wrong for you to still consider Hispanics messing up "your" country did you forget who first came here and who first defeated a whole race of people then took over their land? all I'm trying to say is, you can't be mad at loosing something that was rightfully yours in the first place

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Honestly, I'm not even sure how or should even respond to this. I am a Mexican American born in California (and before you all grab your pitch forks and rope both my parents attained citizenship LEGALLY) and I have served in the military (then realized what was really going on).

The way I see it, immigration has always been a problem in the US, however, during times of economic hardship I notice how folks would just overnight begin condemning minorities out of the blue! I find it ridiculous! I mean it makes absolutely no sense to me whatsoever.

I understand some of the frustration towards Illegal immigrants (drug cartels and yadda yadda), but not all of these people are like that Sure I agree something needs to be done about this but no one seems to give a damn (well, except the people who hate).

The more this goes on, the more I am convinced this so called 'awakening' is nothing but a sham.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Mexicans f*** up everything here. They have ruined our hospitals, the swap meet is nothing but Mexicans selling bootleg merch. I dont even go to our state fair because of all the violence they bring.

Honestly, how many damn tire shops do we need?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolf321

Well illegal immigrants don't hire themselves, do they? If they couldn't find illegal work, do you think they would stay?

Maybe it's time for you direct some of your misguided emotions towards your fellow Non-Mexican Americans who make it possible for them to live illegally in this country.

Oh and last time I checked, YOU are the part of the government. I guess that makes you part of the problem, but you seemed to ignore this fact.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MaryStillToe

Blaming both illegal aliens and employers is not the right way. They do just what they are allowed to do by the government. Government that does not enforce current laws properly, and illegal immigration enablers among politicians and citizens are to blame.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

No, it is actually the fault of the employers. You can't expect government officials to be everywhere all the time. It's the American people who made this country crap because they have no morals or ethics.

The small busines owners and the corporate managers are the ones who decide to hire illegals to achieve lower costs to revenue so they can earn bigger PROFITS. It is greedy American people who make the decision to screw over their fellow citizens so they can have more money for themselves.

It's time you started looking in the mirror and your neighbors next door to understand why this country is so screwed up. Stopping blaming a powerless people who can only do what America allows them to do.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaryStillToe
Well illegal immigrants don't hire themselves, do they? If they couldn't find illegal work, do you think they would stay?

Maybe it's time for you direct some of your misguided emotions towards your fellow Non-Mexican Americans who make it possible for them to live illegally in this country.

Thanks for coming late to the game. Had you read all my posts in this thread, you would have found that I do believe employers are part of the problem. So because of that, I am supposed to simply ignore the illegal aspect of the equation? Come on now.

Oh and last time I checked, YOU are the part of the government. I guess that makes you part of the problem, but you seemed to ignore this fact.

Yeah, of course. I get to decide when an employer is 'raided' by the feds. Or an admittedly illegal student is thrown out because I AM part of the government.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
You want someone to be mad at? How about all the bent politicians that refuse to set a decent minimum wage? Or kill proper healthcare for everyone? Or starve state schools of money to teach kids? That's the real problem, not Mexicans, Pakistanis, Africans or any other immigrants. It's the rich trying to get richer at our expense.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolf321

No, I didn't say the employers were part of the problem. I said they are the problem. Meaning that no illegal immigrant or group of illegals owe any responsibility to you simply because you call yourself a citizen of America. It's no different than the pilgrims who came here and imposed their way of life on the native people. Based on the history of this country, these Mexicans are truly embracing the American way of life.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
My first job was as a bagger at a grocery store. The Mexicans would come in with two cart fulls of stuff.
The first was food paid for with welfare. The second cart was liquor and beer that theyd pay for with $50s and $100s. Alot of times id end up loading the stuff into thier brand new trucks or SUVs that had thier last name spelled out across the back window.

Last year I went to the DMV. The lady didnt bother looking up at me and started speaking in spanish, he mexican co worker stopped her and said ' he don't speak espanio' they both looked at me and laughed.

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join