It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Have Become a Racist

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dbloch7986

I love to help people. Throughout my life I have volunteered with charity groups, soup kitchens etc. But this is not a planet under a global law. There may not be much of a physical border, but the rules change dramatically over each invisible line. And for them to walk right over, claiming the benefits and taking away food, money and culture of my family and fellow Americans, then they forfeit that chance to get my self-directed help.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbloch7986
My friend, there is an old saying that I learned when I was a kid. It's called "sharing is caring". Illegal immigrants are a people in need. We as a people should be inclined to help our fellow humans.

Unemployed American citizens are also "a people in need," yet you illegal alien apologists don't care squat about us. Unemployed American citizens need to be thinking about themselves first. And with the illegal alien invaders filling millions of the jobs, the citizens have every right to be mad about it.

Originally posted by dbloch7986A lot of people feel the way you do. I say to all these people, stop for a second and think. If your sister or brother was living in squalid conditions, would you not want to help them out and let them live in your home? We should help our fellow humans.

A lot of unemployed American citizens are living in "squalid conditions" as well, but you're not here arguing for them to be taken care of.

Originally posted by dbloch7986There is plenty of room in the US. The more people that live here, the more people we need to work to provide services for those people. If we made it easier for people to emigrate and get jobs, I think it would be much more human of us than to just deny these people entirely. I mean think about it. 30 million people need homes. Who is going to build those homes? Who is going to lay their roads? Who is going to build the water pipes, the gas lines, the electricity lines, etc.? See it is a problem that solves itself.

There will never be enough service jobs to make up for the strain these people cause to the economy.

Thirty million people need homes because why? Maybe because millions of illegal alien invaders took jobs they had no right to legally take. There are empty homes all over the country, wasting away because the economy tanked.

Originally posted by dbloch7986We can, and should help these people establish themselves here as productive members of society.

These people invaded the country. American citizens should be allowed to be productive members of society, not foreign invaders.

Originally posted by dbloch7986I have almost exclusively Mexican and Salvadorian friends. I love all of them. They are good people. They are a lot of fun to hang out with. Only a couple of them are illegal immigrants. They are good people too.

They are not good people. They are criminals who invaded a country. They had no respect for the laws of this country.

Originally posted by dbloch7986Anyway, so the point I am trying to make is that we should be on the look out to take care of our fellow humans. If we made it easier for them to procure things legally, then they would legally go about doing it. Instead of just hating on them, take a more human look at it. They are, in a way, your extended family. Just as all humans are part of a giant family. We are all one species, and we really should show more compassion and care for our fellow species. We are all just trying to make our way on this planet the same as everyone else.

We do not need to be importing more labor for American citizens to compete with. We do not need to have illegal aliens invading the country.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tylermbell

he pulled a knife on you for a bag of hot cheetos? lol! that is the one of the craziest things i have ever heard!

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Funny how it is that, In the news, and in public we're told to respect the ILLEGAL immigrants because they had a lot of burdens coming here.

Well I have a question for you Pinches Ilegales.

How do you expect me to be respectful of you when you have no respect for my country? Not only do you BREAK IN to OUR HOME without so much as the decency to knock on the front door, but you don't even bother to learn our language?

How do you expect me to be respectful when you come in and rob us not only of our identities (not only metaphorically, but literally too thanks to fake SS ID's) but then exploit our wealth so you can get everything you want FREE while we have to continue paying the tab?

How do you expect us to be respectful, when many of your youths end up growing into delinquents and gang members who defile and destroy the property of the people and the country that has tolerated your stay for so long?

How do you expect me to treat you fair when YOU would never do such thing?

I want you Pinches Ilegales to also answer to my step mom. A colombian Immigrant who had to wait for YEARS to get her citizenship and her visa. For YEARS she had to wait in line, not being able to see her husband, not being able to see her step children. For YEARS she had to prove to the U.S. Govt. that she was not going to be a drain in the system, that she would not become an exploiter, a freeloader, but rather, that she was going to be a model citizen, she would learn the language, get a good job, follow the rules and pay taxes. She had to go through a lot to prove she would be a productive member of society, and yet all you FREELOADERS had to do was simply cross a fence and break into our country, our home.

Now you pinches ilegales answer to me and her. What the F**K makes you think you have the right to complain when you've continuously exploited and RAPED the good people of this country and essentially treated them like a cheap whore? How DARE you complain and even ask that "La Raza" stay united when you'd sooner exploit YOUR OWN hispanic people, those who actually bothered to go through the front door legally?

You Illegals are a disgrace not only to your adoptive country, but to your OWN as well. Rather than standing up for what is right, you'd sooner rob even those willing to help, and then demand that they hand over the keys to their house.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Ah yes there it is. Spoken like a true liberal. No one need be accountable for their own actions. No one need be responsible for themselves. Why should they? We are more than qualified to always think of someone else to blame.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

/pg17#pid8767973]post by Jessicamsa[/url]

Nonsense. If the "illegals" didn't take many of these low paying jobs, the jobs would get shipped overseas anyway, so they are definitely the lesser evil. They are the last resort before the jobs are completely lost.

Peace.

EACH 2 ILLEGAL OR LEGAL IMMIGRANTS WILL BECOME OVER 100 IN 80 YEARS!!!!!

ILLEGALS TAKE THE SERVICE JOBS. Agriculture,Restaurants,Hotels,etc.
What happens when the illegals have another 50 million babies?

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN ALL THE SERVICE JOBS ARE TAKEN? THEN WHAT DO THEY DO?

AMERICANS HAVE A RIGHT TO BE UPSET.

EACH 2 ILLEGAL OR LEGAL IMMIGRANTS WILL BECOME 100 IN 80 YEARS.

My mom once asked a Mexican American women how many kids she had. She said 17!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ten percent of Counties in the USA are 50 percent or more Hispanic.
There are now about 70 million HIspanics in the USA. In a few years there will be more Hispanics in the USA than Mexicans in Mexico (105 million).

IT IS NOW INEVITABLE THAT MEXICO AND THE USA WILL BECOME ONE BORDERLESS COUNTRY UNDER THE NAU.

THE REVOLUTION IS OVER. AMERICA LOST.

TPTB are INVADING AMERICA with cheap labor.
In 1950 America was 89%white,9%black,2%other.
America has not had a sane immigration policy for almost 50 years.
America now has what can only be described as an INVASION POLICY.
America now lets into this country somewhere between 2 and 5 million
persons per year legally and illegally.

Lets just pick the number 3 million.
If 3 million people enter the country every year that amounts to
300 million people in 100 years.
But that doesn't count their children.

Lets forget about any future immigration.
Lets just start with 20 million illegals here. Half are females. That's 10 million. If they have 4 children each that's 40million children in the first generation here.
20 years later the second generation of 20 million females has 4 children each. That's 80 million more children.

0 years first generation = 20 million plus 40 million babies
20 years second generation = 40 million plus 80 million babies (20 m x 4)
40 years third generation = 80 million plus 160 million babies
60 years fourth generation = 160 million plus 320 million babies
(At 60 years the first 20 million reach the age of 80 and die off so you can subtract 20 million from the total here)
80 years fifth generation = 320 million plus 640 million babies.
(At 80 years the second generation of 40 million die off so you
can subtract that number)

total number 20 million + 40m + 80m + 160m + 320 m + 640m = 1,260m
minus 20m + 40m = 1,200 million or 1.2 billion people

This does not take into account anyone other than the original 20 million illegal aliens. This also presumes a birthrate of 4. There is some evidence the actual birthrate might be as high as 7.

So we would have 1.2 billion additional people here in 80 years just from the original 20 million. What if some of the other 300 million decide to have MORE than the replacement birthrate of 2? Well just add a few more billions to numbers. What would life be like here with 2 or 3 billion people
living in the USA. No room,no food,no water,no resources,etc.

This is the real truth.
This thread will be deleted.
The original poster will be banned like TruBlue.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by RRokkyy]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDragonLord

Let's do this. You sneak over the Mexican border. Try to get work. Then let us know how
they treat you.
Talk to you in a couple years.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
More consequences of the illegal immigrant flood

White Flight? Suburbs Lose Young Whites To Cities

news.yahoo.com...

"An analysis of 2000-2008 census data by the Brookings Institution highlights the demographic "tipping points" seen in the past decade and the looming problems in the 100 largest metropolitan areas, which represent two-thirds of the U.S. population.

The findings could offer an important road map as political parties, including the tea party movement, seek to win support in suburban battlegrounds in the fall elections and beyond. In 2008, Barack Obama carried a substantial share of the suburbs, partly with the help of minorities and immigrants.
"

"Calling 2010 the "decade of reckoning," the report urges policymakers to shed outdated notions of America's cities and suburbs and work quickly to address the coming problems caused by the dramatic shifts in population.
Among its recommendations: affordable housing and social services for older people in the suburbs; better transit systems to link cities and suburbs; and a new federal Office of New Americans to serve the education and citizenship needs of the rapidly growing immigrant community."

www.brookings.edu...

(Fair disclosure from wikipedia Brookings Institution
As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, Brookings describes itself as independent and non-partisan. The New York Times has referred to the organization as liberal, liberal-centrist, centrist, and conservative.[22][23][24][25][26][27][28] The Washington Post describes Brookings as liberal.[29][30][31] The Los Angeles Times described Brookings as liberal-leaning and centrist before concluding these labels made no sense.[32][33][34][35] In 1977, Time Magazine described them as the "nation's pre-eminent liberal think tank."[36] The organization is described as centrist by the liberal media watchdog group Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting.[19][37][38][39])

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Jessicamsa

Invaders? Mexicans aren't invading. The land is theirs as the US took it from them illegally. Learn history. Next!

Peace.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by beyondsense]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
A of people are uneducated in the matter. I live in a area with a population of 88 thousand soul's with an unemployment rate of 19%. We are the Carpet capital of the world. However with that 19% unempolyment rate, All factories are running at full or near full capacity. They and there is documented evidence are running these mills with illegal's while they lay off legal Americans.Mohawk

These are not cabbage pickers. These are not service jobs.

This company is just one that has done this. So the next time you sink your toes into that nice plush carpet or rug on your floor, remember this just because it say it was made in America doesn't mean it was made by Americans. The true Americans suffer because of it.

A friend of mine in Vermont takes the same views as you but he has admitted that he's to far from the problem to see it.

So you probably too far from the fire to feel the heat and by the time you see the flame everything else would have already been burnt.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Loken68]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Thank you for shedding light to this. Let me add to this another story.

I used to work for Empire Carpet as a call operator, and during training, we were told that A LOT of the workers who installed the carpets were illegal immigrants. In fact, one of the reasons I was hired, was because I could speak spanish, and you wouldn't believe the ridiculous stuff I would hear sometimes on the phones.

On one occassion, they sent in an illegal (pretty much off the street since the worker confessed to me as much) that obviously didn't know english, but on top of that, the "manager" that was supposed tyo be overlooking this guy's work was NOWHERE to be found, he had in fact LEFT the house and left the "employee" all alone, so of course, now I have to make sure that I calm the customer down since she's really upset that not only did we not get the right carpet, but the employee was obviously still not skilled enough to do the job.

Every time I kept wondering, why in the heck wasn't the company hiring more qualified, legal candidates? The answer of course, as always, was money.

So next time you see that Empire Carpet commercial and think that this would be a "good wholesome american company supporting american workers" think again. Don't bother giving them your business.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by beyondsense

Invaders? Mexicans aren't invading. The land is theirs as the US took it from them illegally. Learn history. Next!

Peace.

The invaders are in every state in this country. This country was settled by Europeans. The little part Mexicans once had claim to the U.S. paid them for it, so they have no claim to any of it.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Paid for it? Learn history!

Peace.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Learn history I said:

From Wikipedia:

Joshua Giddings led a group of dissenters in Washington D.C. He called the war with Mexico "an aggressive, unholy, and unjust war," and voted against supplying soldiers and weapons. He said:
“ In the murder of Mexicans upon their own soil, or in robbing them of their country, I can take no part either now or here-after. The guilt of these crimes must rest on others. I will not participate in them.[23] ”
Fellow Whig Abraham Lincoln contested the causes for the war and demanded to know exactly where Thornton had been attacked and American blood shed. "Show me the spot," he demanded. Whig leader Robert Toombs of Georgia declared:
“ This war is nondescript.... We charge the President with usurping the war-making power... with seizing a country... which had been for centuries, and was then in the possession of the Mexicans.... Let us put a check upon this lust of dominion. We had territory enough, Heaven knew."[24]

Peace.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by beyondsense

Peace.

There werent that many mexicans living in the area above Mexico which they of course attempted to steal from the Indigenous Native American tribes which greatly outnumbered them.

From wikipedia:
The first quarter of the 19th century showed the continuation of the slow colonization of the southern and central California coast by Spanish missionaries, ranchers and troops. By 1820 Spanish influence was marked by the chain of missions reaching from Loreto, north to San Diego, to just north of today's San Francisco Bay area and extended inland approximately 25 to 50 miles from the missions. Outside of this zone, perhaps 200,000 to 250,000 Native Americans were continuing to lead traditional lives.

By 1846, California had a Spanish-speaking population of under 10,000, tiny even compared to the sparse population of states in Mexico proper. The "Californios," as they were known, consisted of about 800 families, mostly concentrated on large ranchos. About 1,300 American citizens and a very mixed group of about 500 Europeans, scattered mostly from Monterey to Sacramento dominated trading as the Californios dominated ranching. In terms of adult males, the two groups were about equal, but the American citizens were more recent arrivals.
[edit] Secularization

First, the Mexican Congress passed the 'General Law of Expulsion' in 1827. This law declared all persons born in Spain to be "illegal immigrants" and ordered them to leave the new country of Mexico. Many of the missionary clergy were Spanish and left. Next, the Mexican Congress passed An Act for the Secularization of the Missions of California on August 17, 1833. Mission San Juan Capistrano was the very first to feel the effects of this legislation the following year. The Franciscans soon thereafter abandoned the missions, taking with them most everything of value, after which the locals typically plundered the mission buildings for construction materials.

RRokkyy:
*SNIP*

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link. Spamming

[edit on 5/9/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolf321

Good evening,

I am of Puerto Rican Decent. It troubles me to see people use incorrect references to my people with regards to Mexicans. Latino and Hispanic are not words used to correctly describe Mexican people, and so I ask that you please educate yourself on word meanings prior to posting. My people have been here long before any white man, and in fact many people do not even now what a Puerto Rican/Latino really is...Prior to the white man invading this land, there were the Native Americans. When Christopher Columbus came (Italian not English mind you and funded by SPAIN) he almost wiped out the natives on Puerto Rico (known as Taino Indian )...the rest of the people on the Island intermixed with the Spanish..whom I may add were conquered by the Moores for about 4 centuries and mixed with them. My people are mostly Native American and Spanish, with Moore and African from some of the slaves brought to the area. I am about 95% Native American. 30 million Native Americans were killed so that the Spanish and English speakers could take over this land, and in fact it was the spanish speakers that were here prior to the english speakers...Get Over IT and get Over yourselves! You have no more right to this land then Spain does as far as we are all concerned, and if you would spend some time truth seeking you would find out that the truth is not what you were tought in the brain washing schools you have attended in these not so united states of america...This country was founded on Genocide and chances are your blood line had something to do with it. Nothing lasts forever so if the Mexicans and the Spanish speaking people of the world take over this land so be it..everything changes, and you can't stop change! Grow up and stop seeing yourselves as the end all be all of this country because last time I checked White English Speaking people are about to become the minority! It is called Karma! Now what we need is for the Natives to take back the land that is rightfully theirs and things will come full circle! Your very shallow minded if you have some rediculous feeling that this country is English Speaking, because this is a huge melting pot of cultures and people, and your ignorance breeds fear and distruction.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
OK, Wolf321, so this is what you found when you got out into "the real world"? Mexicans/Hispanics, are taking over the USA...That is some funny stuff. With all the information that is on this site about, who and why is the cause of most of the problems. Not only in "our" country, the USA, but in the world as it is today and will be tomorrow. You choose the...let me get this right, oh yea I remember, the Mexicans. How long were you in EPCOT?

The funny thing is that everyone in this country in a product of "Immigration". Legal or illegal (Remember the natives of this land) Oh! And please people don't start with..."they are criminals" "they came here illegal". Because if this is what you are worried about then I suggest that you embrace your Mexican Criminal Brothers and learn from them. In a few years, YOU! maybe the one breaking the laws trying to feed, or shelter your family. And because the "Mexicans have taken all of your Jobs, but rather because the "Elite", who by the way are not Mexicans, are changing the world. They don't care if you are from Mexico or born and raised in Tupelo MS, or grew up in Texas and your daddy served in WW2 and your grand pappy served in WW1. What they care about is that you keep on feeling the way you do and that you infect others to feel and think the way you do. That way when they have your A$$ implanted with a Microchip and watching your every move with CCTV or follow your financial transactions via your ATM/Debt card. You won't even notice....So keep up the “hate” and I’ll see you in a (GOV) camp one day and you can tell me how all those Mexicans/ Hispanics took over the world.

Peace out

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dbloch7986

A lot of people feel the way you do. I say to all these people, stop for a second and think. If your sister or brother was living in squalid conditions, would you not want to help them out and let them live in your home?

After what MY sister did to me??? Are you serious?!

Note: This DOES apply to the immigrants- after what THEY did to me as well. I wont put up with someone trying to kill me and rob me blind in my house- especially after everything's been taken and I am plugging holes on my person....

'Fool me once, shame on you, fool me again, shame on me.'

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
i must say, unfortunately i share the same feelings of borderline hate and disgust, but for a differnet nationality....canada gives so much to the immigrants; jobs, housing, loans, anything. you name it. yet we have our own people living on the streets....some are there because of their own bad choices yes, but others are normal working people who have lost their jobs and have nowhere to turn and with no help from our government. that being said, this other nationality shows noo respect for anybody. not for our businesses, our culture, or our women. im sorry but its sickening. when other cultures turn into the downfall of our own country. something is seriously wrong.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by mr. toddly

My family escaped Cuba and waited 10 years in Costa Rica, where I was born, to come here. We were always dirt poor. But we didn't break the Law.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by projectvxn]

You were lucky. Immigrants fleeing Communist enemies of the United States have always been given immigration priority, while those refugees fleeing US-backed oppression may never stand a chance. Our immigration system is used as a political tool to further the US/NWO agenda.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join