It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Have Become a Racist

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Prove_It_NOW

Yes, beyond your normal sense. Right on. I'm beyond it, at least not beneath it.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

You didn't pay for anything. Pick up a history book and read.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by beyondsense

Nah, I just hit the IGNORE button, and poof, you're gone from my sight. You're obviously not on this thread to discuss anything. Just spam canards and puke on everyone with useless diatribe.

Ignored

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

also i just want to point out that Mexicans say that the Majority of Americans homeland is across the Ocean but what they don't understand is Half of their homeland is Spain ! as the majority is the mixture of People from Spain and Pre Colombian ! half breeds that became a entirely new race! Hispanic unless they can claim that they are truly Spanish speaking Indians Southern Native Americans and can prove their identity basically they are Like me in a way Half Europe and Half American Indian a Half breed so when the Mexicans say there homeland is next door and American homeland is in Europe ,Africa ETC.. Old World.. just remember that part of them is also over the Ocean too..

that is my take on someone say racist

it not a Racial thing ! it is a Culture Thing !! immigrant thing ...

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
to Beyondsense (apt ID, by the way, in my opinion)

I gather you're hoping for a knee-jerk response to your multi-posted provocations to those who stopped your propaganda in its tracks ?

Tell me again, please ----- which page of the Poster-for-Hire and Israeli Online Troops manuals instructs to 'deliberately provoke'
when the propaganda is failing ?

Well, no knee-jerk from this quarter, sorry to disappoint you. And I hope others also refuse to take what I consider to be your 'bait'

Instead, I repeat my advice that you take the time to read, for example, RockPuck's posts

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

I honestly don't think that Google will help me or you. It would take brain power to dissect the term "Natural Law". You obviously are content spewing off terms like "Americans" and "Natural Law" in the same sentence without even thinking what it truly means. Regurgitation without knowledge ...

BTW: When do you think you will answer my question re Natural Law and Native Americans?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Prove_It_NOW

So dull this conversation becomes so quickly. You guys can't take defeat when you see it in your face. The original settlers brought MILLIONS of slaves from Africa, used them, slaved them, once they slaves were freed, they tried to contain them. Then, they tried to segregate them. Then they tried to put them in projects. Now the US govt. is paying the price for its malice. Same exact story happened with Mexico. It took its territory and now it doesn't know how to contain the Mexicans. Same old, same old.

Peace.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Israely? Propaganda? I heard that too much pot and coc aine made people paranoid but I can't say that of you since I don't know if you use drugs, but it looks that way. Oh, that's right! Everybody hates the U.S because it's a "free country". You probably believe that too. If it were a free country it would free the millions of Mexicans being forced to work under the shadows in their own territory.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I have another take on this. If anyone from a third world country has a million dollars, he can come in. How did he make a million in a third world country? that's worth thinking about. Many of these people vote republican and bring their own biases and prejudices and classisms with them.

Then we have our Mexican brethren who work hard for slave wages. They are not stupid, in fact they are very observant. They are not afraid to demonstrate and if they voted, would vote against the fascists. They are probably our biggest hope of making any obstacle toward the Nazification of our country: they understand corrupt governments, are brave and willing to stand up for what they believe.

They have been used as slaves by companies and businesses; but they know it and in the past fought a revolution against the hancientdados...the same types that gave Mexico away to Europe to ensure their wealth and privilege.

Mexicans can provide new blood for Americans against OUR hanciendados today..our elite.

Hand in hand and arm in arm we might have compadres to help us take back our nation,.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Your claims are wrong in so many ways, I don't have the will to respond, other than to say it would appear you're really scratching the bottom of the barrel now with your jingoistic nonsense about 'slavery'

Please do some research. Please go and find out, once and for all, who the slavers were. Then find out who, in Africa, was not only selling their fellow-man, but were touting for business

Then go learn about the white slaves, the Irish, who were free and as such were treated far worse than anyone else in American history

Then take the time to researach the emergence of 'Mexico' as a nation and how that all came about

And finally, why not examine your motives for deliberately skewing the discussion. Because if you're honest in your scrutiny of yourself, you will be confronted by the fact that all you wish to do here is wound Americans, any way you can devise, no matter how low

So what you need to do, for your own sake, imo, is find out WHY you are so envious, so jealous of, Americans ?

Then, when you work that out, you will be able to proceed along your own life path and devote your energies to bettering your own life, instead of trying in every small way possible, to make the lives of others, total strangers, less happy

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LaMadameDuval

Exactly. What some of the people posting here don't understand is that people are people no matter where they come from. Same genome, forget Mexican, Irish, African, people are people.

Peace

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by beyondsense
reply to post by LaMadameDuval

Exactly. What some of the people posting here don't understand is that people are people no matter where they come from. Same genome, forget Mexican, Irish, African, people are people.

Peace

More emotivie jingoisim ... straight out of the Poster for Hire Manual

Why not go sell that to Israel ?

If you do so successfully, you'd be in line for a Nobel Prize ! That way, you'd get more attention by far than youre getting here in ATS

So please --- take the jingoisim ---- and successfully sell it to Israel

thank you

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Jealous? Hurt Americans? Please, don't try to emphaty approach on me. Try it on the Mexicans the US took the land from. Try it on the Africans it slaved. Try it on the other countries it has invaded. But do yourself a favor and don't try third grade psychology on me. Most of the arguments I have read here are nothing new. Same reason why a lot of you can't take it that you have a black President. Oh...that must hurt your pride!

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

And what do you have against Israel? Is it because we tell your govt. what to do that you're jealous of us?

Peace.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I'm departing now. Real life and family take priority

There are some excellent sentiments within this thread

I support the OP and those who understand what he's atempted to convey

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolf321

I imagine I am not the only person who this has happened to. Worse, I can imagine that others who have been conditioned this way might not be able to separate the emotion of it all from their actions.

I am sick of what the latino separatist, Mexican/Hispanic pride, people and groups have done to my country.

TPTB are INVADING AMERICA with cheap labor.
In 1950 America was 89%white,9%black,2%other.
America has not had a sane immigration policy for almost 50 years.
America now has what can only be described as an INVASION POLICY.
America now lets into this country somewhere between 2 and 5 million
persons per year legally and illegally.

Lets just pick the number 3 million.
If 3 million people enter the country every year that amounts to
300 million people in 100 years.
But that doesn't count their children.

Lets forget about any future immigration.
Lets just start with 20 million illegals here. Half are females. That's 10 million. If they have 4 children each that's 40million children in the first generation here.
20 years later the second generation of 20 million females has 4 children each. That's 80 million more children.

0 years first generation = 20 million plus 40 million babies
20 years second generation = 40 million plus 80 million babies (20 m x 4)
40 years third generation = 80 million plus 160 million babies
60 years fourth generation = 160 million plus 320 million babies
(At 60 years the first 20 million reach the age of 80 and die off so you can subtract 20 million from the total here)
80 years fifth generation = 320 million plus 640 million babies.
(At 80 years the second generation of 40 million die off so you
can subtract that number)

total number 20 million + 40m + 80m + 160m + 320 m + 640m = 1,260m
minus 20m + 40m = 1,200 million or 1.2 billion people

This does not take into account anyone other than the original 20 million illegal aliens. This also presumes a birthrate of 4. There is some evidence the actual birthrate might be as high as 7.

So we would have 1.2 billion additional people here in 80 years just from the original 20 million. What if some of the other 300 million decide to have MORE than the replacement birthrate of 2? Well just add a few more billions to the numbers. What would life be like here with 2 or 3 billion people
living in the USA. No room,no food,no water,no resources,etc.

This is the real truth.
This thread will be deleted.
The original poster will be banned like TruBlue.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by RRokkyy]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolf321

Sounds like the way Iranians feel at seeing anything American!

They are probably sick to death of seeing Americans stomping all over the world waving their flags and imposing their ways?!

So I wouldn't blame either an American sick of Mexicans, nor an Iranian sick of Americans, nor any nation sick of another. All you need to do is arm them all and watch what happens.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by skyblueseas

Totally agree. "Remember whenever you have your finger pointing at someone, that you have three fingers pointing back at you".

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AllIsOne

Native Americans have the same Natural Rights as anyone else. They are also just as capable of losing battles as winning, history did not work out for them. It is unfortunate.

But I know precisely what I'm talking about. I know what I believe and it is because I have bothered to understand the history of those beliefs. Otherwise I would be regurgitating, but alas the Term itself was coined by Cicero and his definition, which I and many others share, is the bedrock of Moral Government.

Man is flawed. And if you assume that history can be atoned for today you're wrong. I didn't answer you question because quite frankly it was completely irrelevant to the point I was trying to make, a point you've been taking out of context, along with the the conversation, and questioning me on a philosophical issue that you're not even aware of.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by projectvxn]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AllIsOne

Natural Law (I think) simply refers to "God Given Rights" .. like free speech and such is Natural Law.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join