It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Have Become a Racist

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
The OP and those who agree with him have every right to state their views

They have every right to value their own culture and mourn its destruction

They have every right to reject the jingoistic propaganda of 'multiculturalism'

Of course they have every right

And for their lead, they need only look to Israel -- which as we know, dictates American policy and drives 'multiculturaism' whilst at the same time, rejecting it in their neck of the woods

All this blather about the 'evils of racism' ! What a load of humbug !

I swear -- I believe ATS is stacked top to bottom with those ever-mouthy members of the Israeli Online Troops --- who laugh themselves sick as they type in here, spreading hate and division under the guise of 'goody-goody multiculturalists'

Mexicans have declared it their intention to seize the US in the same way the lunatics in Africa believe that by destroying the whites, they'll all end up with a gold-plated Mercedes and a stolen-farm that runs itself !

Don't let them get you down, OP. They want to destroy and discredit you because you're a danger to their already half-completed agenda -- which is the destruction of your life and culture

And ignore those who imagine they're futhering 'multiculturalism' --- they're just wastes of space who've been indoctrinated by their agenda-filled 'religion'

Stand up for your beliefs, OP. And ignore the rabble pack in here

This is simply a forum. Agendas are thick in here. Because they use this place as an indoctrination-ground. Teh young and clueless are their targets. Most of them are paid to peddle agendas in here

But out there in the big, wide world ---- there are millions who agree with you

Most of all, I agree it is your right to state your point of view

I agree with it

and I reject the posters-for-hire

because my mind is my own

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
The only problem that I saw with the O.P was
that they forgot they needed everyones
permission to speak honestly.

What I do not understand; and do not care
to try and understand, is why a person who
feels that laws apply to everyone are now
considered a racist for wanting the laws of this
land enforced. If that makes me a racist then
I will gladly wear that title.

If these people jump the border to start over
they can start with their own country. It is not
my fault their country sucks. I am not rich
enough for a maid, don't have kids so I have
no "nanny." I am not so lazy I cannot cut my
own yard.

One more observation I need some clarification
on. If you refuse to place the same expectations
and responsabilities on a culture or group of
people because they are from someplace that
cannot fend for themselves; are you not then
implying they cannot succeed on a level field.
How is that NOT RACIST.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolf321

Well, if anything, I think you're the illegal alien since your on occupied Mexican territory. A little bit of history, and less MTV would have taught several people (probably yourself too) that the U.S. illegally took by brute force (invasion) land that belonged to Mexico. This is no different than what the Israelis are doing to the Palestinians but a bit worse, since the US was never threatened by Mexico. So be happy that the Mexicans are still letting you live on their land for free.

Peace.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MonteroReal

most of my people is very law-abiding

Most of your peoples are here illegally.. or were born by illegals.

reply to post by Zouler

I bet there's a lot of people in your country, who is "WHITE" and are the same thing you are saying..

6% of an estimated 20 some million illegal immigrants are European/Indo European/Eastern European .... I've only ever met Russians and an Aussie who was here illegally, lots of Russians tho .. and they all seem to drive Mercedes and BMW's too.. but ya, don't like those guys either.

I believe the OP's point, which I believe reflects the majority of posters here, is that it's not specifically their race that comes to mind when we hear, see, deal with illegals. It's that Mexicans and Central Americans tend to be the most prevelent, as they represent the vast majority of Illegals .. so while we are out job hunting, I don't care if your black, white, Hispanic, Asian or what ever.. when you see jobs you could be doing being done by some guy with a fake ID and can't speak English ... you get frustrated. Deal with it long enough, and you see a Mexican looking person and all those feelings come flooding back.

I don't deny it .. I absolutely HATE Mexico. I honestly, swear that I would love to see the US send in the Army, kill the government and annex the Mexican States into the United States. Let every one of them become American Citizens, but it will have to operate the way we operate. But most Mexicans (and this is especially true of Mexicans) love their country more than they do the US .. Central Americans seem to not care, their countries suck so bad they're just happy to get away .. but Mexicans would work here, send money home, and retire at a young age to live in Mexico. It's not their race, it's their nationality that bugs me.. hate em. Absolutely hate them. And the Majority of Mexicans are white/native mix, most in power are white.. doesn't matter to me, the country is corrupt, backwards, arrogant .. i could go on .. It's like some people hate the French, some people think Canadians are funny, some people don't like the Brits, and many hate America. Well I hate Mexico, and Mexicans.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by beyondsense

A little bit of History: Mexico wasn't a country until Spain made it a country. We forced Spain to give Mexico independence, then Mexico waged war against he US, we took some land. Big !$% deal, get over it, it was several generation ago. Some of France is in occupied Germanic territories, and Germany covers numerous duchies and kingdoms ... are people bitching like Mexicans? No, because only Mexicans can bitch like Mexicans.

Another Edit, Spanish isn't even their native language either.. it was given to them by *gasp* Europeans. There are still people in Mexico who speak the original Mayan and other languages.. but ignorant Mexicans will tout the "we won't give up Spanish because it's our heritage" ... the heritage of those who raped their ancestors.. Mexicans. The word is an insult in it's self.

[edit on 5/8/2010 by Rockpuck]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Well, if anything, I think you're the illegal alien since your on occupied Mexican territory. A little bit of history, and less MTV would have taught several people (probably yourself too) that the U.S. illegally took by brute force (invasion) land that belonged to Mexico. This is no different than what the Israelis are doing to the Palestinians but a bit worse, since the US was never threatened by Mexico. So be happy that the Mexicans are still letting you live on their land for free.

Peace.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Get over it? Well, maybe you should get over the fact that you have Mexicans in the U.S, excuse me, their occupied land. Get over it!

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

General Education Lesson: Learn to read what's posted directly above you.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

If that's the best excuse ya got....

second line..

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

History? You can't be an illegal alien if you're on your own land. Now that's a history lesson for you!

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

I never said white people do not commit crimes. I only said we do not demand special treatment because of our skin color when we do.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

You guys need to get over the fact that Mexico is invading your country (excuse me, taking back their land) without using one single tank or missile. Must hurt your pride so badly that's all you keep talking about. Why don't you ask Washington to just return the occupied land and we can all move on?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

"This is no different than what the Israelis are doing to the Palestinians but a bit worse, since the US was never threatened by Mexico."

This is a telling statement.
Maybe you should check out the history of Zionist terrorism and the stuff that factually went on when the state of Israel was formed.
Are we to infer that the Palestinians "have it coming" but the Mexicans do not (which really isn't a similar situation AT. ALL.)?

ETA: Perhaps Israel should do likewise and return the Palestinians' lands to them- esp since the Jewish people had largely abandoned the area and had immigrated throughout many countries long before the Arabs became predominant.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by DogsDogsDogs]

[edit on 8-5-2010 by DogsDogsDogs]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Are you an Israeli, by the way ?

Because you're clearly posting from outside the US

Just as clearly, you don't have a leg to stand upon

and you repeatedly ignore the education that's been placed specifically for your benefit, in posts immediately preceding your own

So, I regard your posts as deseperate propaganda

Your arguments, such as they purport to be --- are see-through

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Dock9]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Are you so ignorant (or by your posting habits perhaps a very young teenager) to think that Mexicans stop at Texas (the land we took during the war) ... many live in Illinois, Ohio, Main, New York, tons in Oregon and Washington..

And just so you know during the Mexican American war NO ONE owned Texas.. Texas owned Texas, and the war was fought over two sides claiming the same territory. The original Natives who lived there were killed by both sides, there's some history for you. We also controlled California before the war. Maybe you need a map, since you don't like to read, pretty pictures might help.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

The US did not take any land. WE PAID FOR IT. Even though we could have taken ALL OF MEXICO as the spoils of war, we did not.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by groingrinder]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
By now, I think the "it was Mexican land" argument just fails at every level. It seems to be the last hold out for people that want to evade any discussion based on fact.

Cry racism, and insist the this is all Mexico's property...over a hundred years after the fact.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

I'm looking for the intelligent part of your post but can't find it...can you please point to it?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by beyondsense

You guys need to get over the fact that Mexico is invading your country (excuse me, taking back their land) without using one single tank or missile. Must hurt your pride so badly that's all you keep talking about. Why don't you ask Washington to just return the occupied land and we can all move on?

"Beyondsense".....the name fits you.

Get over the fact?

Ask Washington to return occupied land so we can call move on?

"Beyond sense" is correct.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

So typical of immature minds...start with the "ignorant" remarks. Pick up a history book. Read it, come back to me afterwards and I'll teach you some more. As far as an intellgent mind can tell, there are over 30 million ILLEGAL US citizens living on Mexican occupied territory.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join