It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you make a haunted area more haunted?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Can you make a haunted area more haunted? Is there something you can do they area to intensify the activity so you have better chance of studying it?

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
You can try murdering some people their. I would advise against it.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
Can you make a haunted area more haunted? Is there something you can do they area to intensify the activity so you have better chance of studying it?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Be careful what you wish for. You may not like the results...

[edit on 7-5-2010 by manta78]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

give derek okora a ring and he may come down and jizz it up a bit for you!! works on tele

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Remodeling a home is always said to be a good way to stir up some activity.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I think you can make an area more haunted if you are present. I think that humans have energy within them that spirits can harness. It's the whole thing about, "if a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there to hear it, does it make a sound?"

Same goes for haunted places. If you are there to experience it, you will come to believe it as more haunted. I don't know. Hopefully that makes some sense.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Yes you can but as someone has said it's quite strongly advised against as most people like to think they can handle it if they found their own house (which is a safe place for people) were haunted by spirits and of course then when push comes to shove it's a completely different story because then you have to deal with all of this and most people just cannot cope and it has the potential to completely take over there life and maybe even ruin it.

If you are doing this in another location you should know that the risk is still there that you can be followed back home and the activity starting up there as well.

For that reason I'm not even going to bother to try and make a list of things you can do because with all due respect it's a silly idea and something no one would willingly want to do.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

you can remodel, kill someone, either purposefully or "accidental", though i would not try that. you could surround it in hype, that always works
or use a ouija board.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

Yes you can! Buy a new or used Ouija Board. Learn how to use it via the internet - there are do's and don'ts.

BUT be aware that you are opening a portal to your home that you cannot close without help. Anything can pass through the portal - even non-human entities. They can and sometimes do haunt people all their lives.

Good luck.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Yes.

You can make any house more haunted.

Below is an example on how to achieve this.

WARNING= Be careful and do not over-do it.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I would love to meditate in some supposedly haunted places. I think changing yourself to become more receptive to the "spirits" is more achievable rather than changing the environment.

Maybe feng shui and meditation could be what you are looking for?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Yea,take a dump on the floor,dont clean. Invite all your atheist friends over. Remove all bibles,I would go further but i would hate to be responsible for a crazy manifestation.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I would say the easiest would be using a ouija board.
I would not recommend doing anything to make a place more haunted however, that just seems foolish to me and you may not like the results.
But I do see how it can be appealing to some people, I wish my house was more haunted than it is, most I see is some shadows every now and again, nothing spectacular unfortunately.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Yes you can. Just spread a credible rumor about haunting to more people and voila, the amount of sightings will increase

-v

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
You can Provoke the spirits, try and get them angry. I would be very cautious with this, though. If it is a residence, you could make things very unpleasant for the tenants, or harmful to yourself.

Some people actually offer their own energy for the ghosts to feed off. This is a worse Idea because it opens you up to all kinds of nastiness. I wouldn't even use a Frank's Box for the same reason.

I would strongly advise against the Ouija, too. That opens a door to all sorts of baddies. Ghost hunting is actually more like fishing, it requires a lot of patience and quiet stillness to catch that soft sound, sight, feeling, so forth.

new topics

top topics

join