It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alan Grayson reveals taxpayers own Red Roof Inns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I have said many times in the past I am sorry I voted for Grayson and will rectify that this November, however one thing he has been consistent on is his veracity over the Federal Reserve. In this speech he reveals that the Federal Reserve has purchased Red Roof Inns without knowledge or consent.I give credit where credit is due.
An informative 8 minute Grayson Speech in the chambers. Doesn't change my vote though...

[edit on 7-5-2010 by djvexd]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I may not agree with the guy but you got to give him credit for passion, and I respect someone who is passionate about what they believe in no matter how much I disagree. I think his "expose" on the republican health care plan was epic,lol...just die quickly,lol.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
LOVED the Monopoly money tie to go with the presentation haha.

But seriously if this doesn't piss you off and want to audit the fed, I don't know what will...

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Think the Red Roof Inn would let us stay there for a bit while we get back on our feet?

Second line

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
It was the Accor (French owned) corporation ( aka as Motel 6) that dumped (excuse me sold) the Red Roof Inn chain motels to Citigroup's Special Situations Group and Westbridge Hospitality for $1.32 billion in 2007.

www.travelagentcentral.com...

[edit on 8-5-2010 by manta78]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
That is the message that needs to get out to America... AUDIT THE FED!

By the way did any of you notice what was said by the other Rep at the end of the video?

Grayson: one last word if i may say this, if the gentleman will yield. Audit the Federal Reserve. Thank you very much.

Other Rep.: All right and let me just add, the gentleman's presentation is not part of the progressive.. hour(our??)..I didn't ... I thought we where going to talk about financial reform.

Odd how the Fed is not considered part of financial reform, isn't it?

[I know, I know, only in the view of that one Rep at that point in time while stammering.] I'm keeping it in context.

new topics

top topics

join