It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Would the dead Cosmonauts be now?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr Conspire

Russia did land a man on the moon. In fact, America never landed a man on the moon (there's overwhelming proof, even a NASA astronaut came out and said the lunar photos were taken on a stage).

The Russians landed not one, but four men on the moon, somewhere between 1958-1962. These cosmonauts were promised a safe return, but when they landed on the "sea of Moscow", mission control informed them they couldn't bring them back. They stayed on that moon for 4 months. Their space craft was solar powered.

Espionage was alive and well between the USA and USSR during the cold war. An American spy probably found out that Russia landed men on the moon, but couldn't bring them back and realized if they couldn't, America didn't have a chance in hell; thus pulling off a billion dollar movie series called the "Apollo moon landings".

Russia nodded at America's fakery, knowing full well they didn't land a man on the moon. Why would Russia just give up? Clearly, Russia has already gone to the moon. Even if Russia knew America's moon landings were fake, this would give them even more incentive to go to the moon; HOWEVER, they already went and know they don't have the technology or perhaps even the money, to give cosmonauts a safe return home.

It's saddening the USSR didn't commemorate the death of their own cosmonauts. They died tragically in the vacuum of space (the moon has no atmosphere). Imagine being the last cosmonaut to die? Just tragic. They may have been mummified, or if they were within their space suits, decomposed.

The USSR wiped these brave, heroic men from history and may have also executed their families to conceal the truth.

This is to whom it may concern.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Hudaemcmora

Of course all of that is true, of course the USSR landed a man on the moon, its not like it's hard to HIDE A MASSIVE ROCKET taking off with no one ever seeing it or anything, so yes it is all true.

And the radiation belts that are impossible to cross? It's not like we ever detonated Nuclear Bombs directly above the heads of groups of soldiers for testing, or got squadrons of troops to watch closely a Nuclear Detonation and then immediately order them to advance and crawl through the radioactive waste fields or anything!

So yeah we would never risk the small radiation spike of passing some men through a low level radiation belt to go to the moon, it is just preposterous!

FAKE

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hudaemcmora
a reply to: Dr Conspire

Russia did land a man on the moon. In fact, America never landed a man on the moon (there's overwhelming proof, even a NASA astronaut came out and said the lunar photos were taken on a stage).

The Russians landed not one, but four men on the moon, somewhere between 1958-1962. These cosmonauts were promised a safe return, but when they landed on the "sea of Moscow", mission control informed them they couldn't bring them back. They stayed on that moon for 4 months. Their space craft was solar powered.

Espionage was alive and well between the USA and USSR during the cold war. An American spy probably found out that Russia landed men on the moon, but couldn't bring them back and realized if they couldn't, America didn't have a chance in hell; thus pulling off a billion dollar movie series called the "Apollo moon landings".

Russia nodded at America's fakery, knowing full well they didn't land a man on the moon. Why would Russia just give up? Clearly, Russia has already gone to the moon. Even if Russia knew America's moon landings were fake, this would give them even more incentive to go to the moon; HOWEVER, they already went and know they don't have the technology or perhaps even the money, to give cosmonauts a safe return home.

It's saddening the USSR didn't commemorate the death of their own cosmonauts. They died tragically in the vacuum of space (the moon has no atmosphere). Imagine being the last cosmonaut to die? Just tragic. They may have been mummified, or if they were within their space suits, decomposed.

The USSR wiped these brave, heroic men from history and may have also executed their families to conceal the truth.

This is to whom it may concern.

Any chance that you can provide proof of any of that and by proof I mean actual verifiable evidence.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: purpleivan
Any chance that you can provide proof of any of that and by proof I mean actual verifiable evidence.
Of course there's lots of so-called "proof" the moon landings were hoaxed, but those "proofs" are complete ignorant fantasy like the rest of that post by Hudaemcmora.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Arrrgh. I hate threads like this. If anyone is interested in the real story the Soviet side of the moon race, just read "Challenge To Apollo: The Soviet Union and the Space Race - 1945-1974" by Assif Siddiqi. Here are links to the PDF:

Part 1:
history.nasa.gov...

Part 2:
history.nasa.gov...

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shadowhawk
a reply to: Arbitrageur

If anyone is interested in the real story the Soviet side of the moon race, just read "Challenge To Apollo: The Soviet Union and the Space Race - 1945-1974" by Assif Siddiqi.

One of the awesome pleasures of being among the first guys to kick in a lot of those secrecy doors is you get to inspire your own successors, like Siddiqi --here's how he described getting interested in eventually being the world's top historian of the Soviet space program:
jamesoberg.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I heard that your body explodes

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=8903971]Arbitrageur
That frequency exchange is my favorite part of the story and had been secret a very long time. Is it true? I don't know but it sounds good.

I never could find anybody at NASA HQ who remembered ever meeting these kids, the only proof I saw them offer was a photo of them next to the NASA sign on the sidewalk outside, and the names they gave never checked out. As far as I could determine, NASA didn't eavesdrop on Soviet satellites, either, there were other agencies for that.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

originally posted by: [post=8903971]Arbitrageur
That frequency exchange is my favorite part of the story and had been secret a very long time. Is it true? I don't know but it sounds good.

I never could find anybody at NASA HQ who remembered ever meeting these kids, the only proof I saw them offer was a photo of them next to the NASA sign on the sidewalk outside, and the names they gave never checked out. As far as I could determine, NASA didn't eavesdrop on Soviet satellites, either, there were other agencies for that.
Apparently I had some doubts when I asked "Is it true? I don't know..." so I'm not too shocked by this, but the names in the article seemed to check out as being NASA employees, are these the men you talked to who said the story was false?

Harry Goett
James Morrison, I found such a name in a NASA OIG list, but not with the title below.

www.forteantimes.com...

James Morrison, NASA’s Space Programmes Technical Director arrived minutes later. “I’ll be darned!” he exclaimed. “How did you do this?!” Turning to Haussman, he said, “We should be more careful; if they intercepted it so can the Russians.”...
...NASA Director Harry J Goett told them: “You guys have done a remarkable job.”

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Cosmonaut is not become jerky.
Have good wife, and not need to be jerky all the time, like puny Americans.

In Soviet Russia: Cosmonaut is hero sandwich, and have many hairs on body.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
To the guy ^ No your body does not explode. You can google what happends to human body in vaccum.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr Conspire
Just wondering about the location and composition of the bodies of the dead cosmonauts from the tragic moon mission decades ago.
Are they still on the moon?
Would their bodies still be preserved or decayed?
Should we build a memorial on the moon for them?
Are they in deep outer space?
It is strange perhaps to think they are still floating out there and kind of sad.

Well let me start by saying no missing cosmonauts. Those rumors just wasn't true. Now as to what would happen to bodies depends on how they die. Exposed to space the or the moon environment being low pressure would cause all the water to boil off. Meaning they would be freeze dried much like astronaut ice cream. They become an instant mummy and no bacteria could decompose the body. Now die in a space ship or suit with oxygen and pressure yes they can decompose.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
If it is true, they are decomposed long ago.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
upload.wikimedia.org...

The image you are seeing often titled "tower of babel" is the 1959 soviet ship, that carried 4 cosmonauts and landed on the Sea of Moscow. That image was taken near the crater "Mare Orientale" and depicts the horizon of the Sea of Moscow, allowing us to see the space ship. If you do not believe this shows the horizon of the Sea of Moscow, recreate the angle on google moon and you will see it does indeed show the horizon of the basin from this exact spot.

There are only two photos of the ship from this angle, one taken by the soviets from their Zond program (its authentic and can be found in the Zond program gallery), and one taken by the American's in 1987 (with even worse quality, as they didn't have such great tech at the time (and they wanted to go to the moon? Pathetic)).
There are a few photos taken of this area by the Americans, in there desperate attempt to find the perfect angle to capture a photo of the ship.

Heres the American version of the photo:
www.ken-welch.com...

Heres another American photo taken in a similar spot but failed to capture the ship in the horizon:
spacemedicineassociation.org...

edit on 2-1-2017 by Hudaemcmora because: additional information

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join