It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Several Witnesses Observe Alien Craft Over Oregon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Several Witnesses Observe Alien Craft Over Oregon

A report submitted to the Mutual UFO Network this week shows several witnesses actually observed and tracked several objects interacting with jets over their home in Oregon around 10:00 PM last Friday. As the witnesses watched, they soon found themselves observing something that quite simply could not be explained by conventional means.

Read Full Article Here

Wow, this was really caught my attention wish i had seen this.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
The more frequent these Unidentified Flying Objects are spotted, the more I get intrigued by topics like these. Every year there are more and more UFO sightings. It's a matter of time before the government admits to what is actually going on.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by tokyodynamite

I agree, it is only a matter of time and i just cant wait.

i've already imagined what it wold be like with no secrets in the world.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Assuming the reports are true, then the one about the Israeli jets is interesting and shows their intentions. If they can just disable our weapons systems at will then it shows in my opinion that they are peaceful. If they can do that then surely they could just destroy it as easily.

I think they disabled the jets weapons systems to prevent harm from coming to them. They couldn've just as easily disabled the engine system. Seems to be a lot of reports out there.

I saw one myself in the middle of the Gulf of St. Lawrence on a ship. It was near sunset and a bright Green light appeared near the surface about 1000 feet off of the water maybe 4-5 miles away. I ran in to the bridge and started checking the radar and no surface contacts and by playing with some of the settings you can pick up aircraft under 5000'. I had something larger than static popping up on the screen and I had "3min trails" setting on and it was leaving a long trail so moving fast.

Never heard any jet or plane sounds though.

Klamath Falls has an Air National Guard wing of F-15's there doesn't it. Seems these "UFO"'s are casing out the military.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

I don't think so, unless the mainstream meida starts talking about it oftenly

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I see the article mentions Klamath Falls, which is far Southern Oregon. Wish I could have seen this, but Im up near Portland. I have been watching the skies lately with my camera when I can, but havent seen anything yet. Thanks for the heads up on this, look forward to more info.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Well,I do not believe it is going to happen during this present administration.

I don't think it is ever going to happen.

Governments don't admit anything ever if they can get away from doing it.

This one is the same as the last.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Mufo report is here....mufoncms.com......

Hope they follow up, but I'm sure the Air Force will shut them down...

...then we can take this over to the MIB thread....

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Sorry to nitpick but the title of the article from unexplained.net says 'Alien craft over Oregon'. You can't conclude that a craft was alien just from seeing it in the sky. The part about the military jets is intriguing though.

Does anyone know if all the witnesses submitted reports? I can only seem to find the one report that has been posted on this thread.

new topics

top topics

join