It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are There Really 57 Types of Alien?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by christianpatrick

Originally posted by True-seer

LIST OF ALIEN SPECIES

Requested by Blackout

-CHUPACABRA
-DWARFS
-MOTHMEN
-SASQUATCH
-VEGANS

PLEASE NOT NOT SURE HOW ACCURATE THESE ARE

VEGANS??? Oh my god, I used to date a vegan. I thought it was strange that he never ate meat.

Clifford Stone directly tells us that he speaks on behalf of the individuals in the know. He tells us that disinformation is involved, and tells us he speaks for them, so we can know it is false. In the mid 80s Clifford was a UFO researcher and uncovered a vast network of information in confirmation within the US government. This was the time when information was getting out, but it developed into a big disinformation program. The information from Bob Dean and Nato would be more correct for the truth if true - 4 known species who have visited earth - they grey, the mantis, and the humanoid.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Talon22
reply to post by True-seer

I had never heard of Sgt Clifford Stone until today.

I had a look at some of this stuff and just can't believe it, I'd like to, but I can't.

I think Sgt Clifford Heinz might have been a better name for someone coming up with 57 varieties of anything.

I think he got the "57 varieties" off of a Heinz baked bean can.

Sorry guy's, but I would drop this guy in the same basket as Bob Lazar, he's either having a laugh, deliberately telling a tall tale, or he's delusional.

Just my humble opinion.

The basket of Bob Lazar has to be one or the other - he was told by the inside to come out and speak his information, or he came out and spoke his information as he said when he was not allowed. But it was confirmed that the saucers were there by many others when Bob said they were there.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Are you referring to just our universe? There are a lot of different types of aliens. There is no number of how many different aliens. They don't have to be aliens, they can be extraterrestrials. Same thing. Check out the Lirans from Superman's universe (DC). The most advanced and top secret species out there. Take for example the codex one project from Dulce.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by johnthejedi24

Never mounted to anything. Extra-terrestrial space craft or ufos are no longer science fiction according to the government at that conference in Washington a few years back, but are now considered aero and space. The fbi and other government as well as state agencies now, when inquiring about ufos aliens or individual contact, you are refereed to a guy named doctor biggalo. And he has his own space station up there inb the wild black yonder. Takes routine flights into space and everything.

They are real and I do think they are all extra terrestrial I think most are inter dimensional beings from previous and future beings at some span in our current 4.8 billion years as a planet.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Ya! One for each sauce!

Å99

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

Are There Really 57 Types of Alien?

Depends if your imagination can keep track of unconfirmed 57 different aliens. I'd think one would need quite an imagination.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join