It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are There Really 57 Types of Alien?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by lifttheveil

Lifttheveil…..

No problem Maybe…maybe not and I'm sorry if I wrongly accused you of nitpicking

Like I said….no problem at all

your posts just seem to have gone maybe a little mocking lately?

My evil sense of humour…..I’ll have to be careful!

But we're taking it off topic so can I ask you what are you views on the subject?

Yes we are & yes you may

Personally I have a very open and critical mind to The Disclosure Project

I think Greer almost certainly started it off with admirable intentions, but I think he ran completely off the rails, which allowed the project to become disorganized & discredited.

…..and judge each person on their own merits.

Exactly…..we should always be doing that.

Like you I'm very keen to dismiss hoaxers and charlatans who only confuse an already almost impossible field to study and I despise them for this, well, the serious hoaxers I do, the small time YouTube hoaxers are just damned annoying

I agree completely…..well said!

On the subject of 57 different documented types we only have Clifford Stones testimony on this

And…..there are major credibility problems when you look into Stone’s background.

a testimony that he has said he will swear on oath before congress, a testimony like this from a respected man such as this is enough to put a man in prison for life in a court trial for murder so it's something not to be taken lightly.

I believe he said that because…

1. Stone is 99.99% certain he will never have to do that before congress

2. On the 0.01% chance he did, he is then 99.99% certain he would not be put in jail for that

Also…..he strikes me as the kind of guy who would like to be a UFO matyr.

Personally I don't know how many there are, I've never knowingly met or seen one and only have the thousands of testaments, footage, news reports, stories and rebuttals etc. to go by that you do and thanks to the internet everyone does now.

We really don’t know for 100% certain if there’s even one race of aliens visiting Earth.

I do believe there are extraterrestrials though (by the sheer mathematics of it all)

As do most of us…..

…..and also believe that at least one race has visited earth (I like to estimate more but that's pure speculation)

As I said….. We really don’t know for 100% certain if there’s even one race of aliens visiting Earth.

and I believe that due to the evidence of a small number of cases that for me seals it, and am also swayed towards belief of a lot more cases and testimonies, too many and too good to say that this all isn't a natural phenomenon at all with a strong case to answer.

I agree…..some of these cases are extremely compelling.

That being said, I have a feeling somehow our stereotypical iconic greys may have their roots more in Science FACT rather than Science FICTION IMHO

I guess one could wonder “which came first”…..the SF or the “greys”?

I mean, there are some pretty old reports of “grey like” entities.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I tried to Google Clifford Stone wiki, but he doesn't have one, not sure if that indicates anything.

But I found this from Coast to Coast AM:

Recovered UFOs & ETs
Date:
02-04-09
Host:
George Noory
Guests:
Clifford Stone, John R. Lott
UFO researcher and former U.S. Army Sergeant, Clifford Stone spoke about his covert work with the military, helping to recover crashed discs, and communicating with ETs. In one such operation, he said his team came upon a heel-shaped craft that was embedded in the ground, and an alien, similar to what is described as a "grey," lying outside the ship.

Having had ET encounters as a child, Stone said he was called upon to communicate with the captured alien being, who was being held in a military facility. The ET had chalk-like grey skin, and large black eyes with vertical slits, and the two conversed telepathically. He ended up helping the being to escape, and it was rescued by ET craft, he detailed. The military has tried to back-engineer ET craft, and between 1986-7 they got one into the air, but it crashed, he noted.

57 different alien species have been cataloged visiting our planet-- some of them so bizarre appearing that you wouldn't recognize them as life forms, while others could pass for human, he stated. They're able to travel here through wormholes, but arrive outside of our atmosphere so as not to cause disturbances such as sonic booms, Stone continued. In 2016, we'll discover that the asteroid 1991 VG is actually an alien artifact, he added.

Link

How that reads to me and what he said in the Disclosure Project National Press Conference, is for example Homo Sapiens are a species, but as we know there are a wide variety of humans.

So with the 57 varieties, Greys could be 1 of the 57. But within the species of Greys, there are many varieties of Greys.

Or maybe it's the other way around that most of the 57 are variations of Greys. He is really vague.

But according to some of the videos I've posted below, there are 4 main types of Aliens visiting our planet, and one of them looks exactly like us.

Clifford Stone

Biography:
In the world of UFO research, the name of retired Army sergeant Clifford Stone is nearly a legend. Decorated Vietnam combat veteran who served 22 years, Stone claims that he led a double life from the late 60's through his retirement in 1990. While officially assigned to an "NBC" Team (nuclear, biological and chemical retrieval and abatement detail), he asserts that he also served on Top Secret UFO crash retrieval missions where he had physical contact with downed ET craft and interactions with captured non-human life forms. The official NBC Team assignment allegedly served as a cover for those highly secretive andcompartmentalized operations. Over a period of nearly 40 years, Stone has amassed one of the largest private collections of authentic government documents clearly establishing the hard reality of the UFO phenomenon.

Source

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
You will soon find out.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
57 sounds rather low. If I had to guess I would say more like 10 billion. Thats 1 species for every 10 galaxies. Seems reasonable to me.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Star for that reply, if there were awards for giving detailed replies you should get one

And I have to say I pretty much agree with you all round on everything you've said and your views, and yesterday after our chat I did a little more digging which caused me to agree with you a whole lot more. This is mainly on the Clifford Stone issue.

You see, I'd never really scratched the surface or looked at his background properly, I was going from what little I knew of the man based on watching his speeches on TDP and reading and watching related interviews with him, judging him on how and what he says and bearing in mind his background and never being labeled as a shill which caused me to hold him as good reliable character.

After a bit of digging though I have lost a little confidence in him, for instance there is a thread here on ATS where Clifford himself answers questions (he's a member on ATS I realised yesterday) and although I don't doubt his integrity I did loose confidence in the man, he just seemed very wishy-washy, very religious and was not very good at answering questions, nothing to doubt his honesty but I do see what you mean about being a UFO martyr, it would be nice for an old guy like him not to be bored in his later life and with nothing much to loose creating a buzz about UFO's and going out in style

As for Steven Greer I had a lot of hopes for him and TDP but a lot of Greer's actions since have made me doubtful of him.

As I said….. We really don’t know for 100% certain if there’s even one race of aliens visiting Earth.

Yes that's true but to be honest do we really know much for 100% certain? We can only rely on the information we're fed through our life which isn't all reliable and then make our judgments and views based on that.

However on a probability factor I would err in favour of the theory that we have been visited, but I confess to being a bit of a stargazer and hopeful of seeing contact between us and another race happening as I think it would benefit us, if there is an undercover 'alien' conspiracy underway then it needs to be blown open as people have the right to know as they make the majority not the small number of people in charge hiding it.

And if there isn't, and we've never been visited or had contact, then I would still hope to see it happen, as on our own we've got into a little bit of a mess on this planet haven't we?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by lifttheveil

Lifttheveil.....

Thank you for your kind & positive words.

I am very pleased my commentary was helpful.

However on a probability factor I would err in favour of the theory that we have been visited

Yup.....if pushed, I'd say the same as you....."probably".....

.....but I would still not say "definitely".

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I would say there are millions...

Seeing the vastnes of space, there should be...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Miccey

Tagging.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Makes for Interesting reading so thought i would share. 57 types sounds too large a number if you ask me why would 57 types visit us maybe 1 or 2 but not 57.
reply to post by True-seer

It says we've been contacted by, not necessarily visited by that number of species. It does seem an ambitious number but when you consider our galaxy (one of trillions as I'm sure you know) contains 200-400 billion stars any of which may have planets then 57 isn't such a high number anymore

I honestly can't say weather I believe it or not. I think there are obviously more species than that as to weather or not we've contacted that many... Time will tell.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
My honest opinion is this: It comes down to, more often than not, whether you -want- then to exist or not. Those who want ET to exist will believe the information. They will do the research, read the information thoroughly, and will be actively interested in the topic. Those who do -not- want ET to exist will only skim the facts. Even if they do in depth research, their heart is not in it. They will not make an educated opinion of the topic. Bias can be your ally. BUT. It is possibly to overdo it. Someone who wants ET to exist might blindly believe everything they read, just as a skeptic might dismiss everything they read just out of fear.

Yes there are skeptics who genuinely do the research and put their hearts into it. But most of these that I have known have become 'believers' after enough research. the 57 alien races thing is no different. Enough research will indicate that there are many forms of greys, 'human', and reptilian races out there. That is my humble two cents.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

I had never heard of Sgt Clifford Stone until today.

I had a look at some of this stuff and just can't believe it, I'd like to, but I can't.

I think Sgt Clifford Heinz might have been a better name for someone coming up with 57 varieties of anything.

I think he got the "57 varieties" off of a Heinz baked bean can.

Sorry guy's, but I would drop this guy in the same basket as Bob Lazar, he's either having a laugh, deliberately telling a tall tale, or he's delusional.

Just my humble opinion.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
The reason there are 57 types of aliens is because there are 57 types of con-artists involved in the creation of those 57 aliens.

I don't have time to list them all but I will list a few types of con-artists in association with the invention of a new alien species.

1. Invent an alien race, sell books.

2. Invent a new alien race, sell sequel to previous book.

3. Invent a new alien race, sell the prequel, package the books as a trilogy, include bonus material in the trilogy introducing yet another unknown undiscovered alien race!

4. Authors wanting to cash in on the above formula need to put the previously mentioned 4 alien races in their book, but to sell their book they need to invent a race of their own.

5. Same as above, need to sell books, need to include all races, need to keep book interesting, must invent further additional alien races.

6. and so on.

7. and so on.

8. and so on.

10. and so on, you get the jist.

Inventing E.T. races that do not exist is a past time that authors use to sell books.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
57 races and 56 failed recipes before we get the tasty Heinz 57 sauce. Coincidence, I think not.

That's all you can really say, there is no way to take the whole 57 alien races thing even remotely seriously if you have the ability to even excessive high-school level common sense, reason and logic. Tell you a lot about the sad state of this subject, huh?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Talon22

Talon,

Clifford Stone is an active member of Above Top Secret.com.

About the 57 types, I asked him that very question here.

He gave his answer here.

fwiw.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Your thinking "Heinz" , now look at the clear night sky and know that each star you see is a Sun with it's own solar system and ask yourself the same question. The answer is evident.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Hoaxhunter: Spot on, too much money to be made writing books about this nonsense. I would probably make a fortune if I peddled my book as a true story.
Mainlinethis: I think Stone must have been mainlining baked beans if he really thinks anyone with an IQ bigger than their shoe size would swallow this drivel.
SonoftheSun: I read what he had to say, thank you for the link. I think he's dreaming, bored, or out to make some cash. Simple as that.
WilburMercer: I don't doubt there are many intelligent technologically advanced species out there in our galaxy alone, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if some of them kept an eye on us (as I mentioned in my novel...ahem).

What I find hard to believe is all these crashed alien vehicle stories, they are smart enough to engineer vehicles we could barely dream about, capable of generating unimaginable amounts of energy, then they fly here and crash, or are shot down. Drivel, it would never happen.

What on Earth (no pun intended) would aliens capable of inter-stellar travel have to gain by any kind of liaison with a planet bound species (ok we've been to the moon, I know) like us?

It's all nonsense, it's a shame, but it is. Even the Holy Grail of UFO stories, Roswell, falls apart at the seams when you read what Mac Brazel had to say about the wreckage, remember he was the one that originally found it. It was so un-awe-inspiring that he didn't even bother to closely examine it for 3 weeks! Then he described it as "Tin foil, balsa wood sticks, Scotch tape, rubber strips and a small fin glued to a surface, read it, just Google Mac Brazel. he said he collected most of it and put it on the table in his shack, he estimated it weighed 5 pounds in total. Some "Flying Saucer".

Sorry guys, I would love to believe some of this stuff but I just can't.

As I said just my humble opinion.
edit on 4-3-2012 by Talon22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
the 57 alien species were brought up during the disclosure project. they did not name any of them to the best of my memory so i have no clue where that list is from other then you-tube lol.

The only specie that should concern us is the Annunaki imo but thats just it MY OPINION =D

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

heres a website listing all the alens and their attributes
www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join