It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are There Really 57 Types of Alien?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I think the Youtube video here www.youtube.com...

57 types of aliens mentioned my former military Clifford Stone.

I think this was back in 2001 of may, so the US creates 9/11 to divert all the attention of the world.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Why not 57, why not 2,057. Remember, with God, all things are possible. Think inter dimensionally also.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
s914.photobucket.com... I have video of perhaps a dozen types. For the most part they are bipedal humanoids.

[edit on 103131p://pm3117 by debris765nju]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I wonder how many of those 57 species of aliens are here illegally? LOL jk. I would not be suprised if there were really that many aliens chilling here on earth, although I would think there would be more species here then we have tabs on.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
OK which ones are the bastards that do all the PROBINGS?

Seriously

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this doesn't answer your question Slayer as to which species, but does explain some of the "why"

From ask the alien here: www.alien-technology.com...

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"what is with the anal probing? Why do you look in our butts?"

"A fair question, Josh. Especially since I was so curious earlier about the human fascination with alien genitalia."

"There's nothing special about your butts, actually. Well, most of them. Some are truly spectacular, of course, but in the end (no pun intended) they're just an easy way in to check out your insides. It's either cut you open, or go in an existing hole, and that's one of the larger and more pliant ones. Sorry."

"Personally, I try to get out of most anal probings. It's really not in my job description. But it's always an excellent threat to level against troublemaking humans."

[edit on 7-5-2010 by manta78]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Since obama says there are 57 states in the U.S. that means there is

one alien per state and maybe this is where Heinz 57 came up with it's

name. ^Y^

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
There are thousands of types of greys alone in this galaxy, perhaps millions and many humans and others, there are infinite planets/moons in an infinite multiverse that all contain life on one space/time channel frequency or another.

And its all a hologram! Construct! With something Beyond and in Infinity, there is always a beyond, and a beyond that yet another Beyond. So the question to ask in your heart and start to look for clues and decode whats around you, is why? What does it all mean?
Infinite progression? Learning to love?

[edit on 7-5-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

What does it all mean to all the alien races these endless holographic

Universes? Entertainment and humans are no exception they want to be

entertained. ^Y^

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Maybe these 57 aliens are on earth???? but that doesnt mean its only 57 aliens. They're maybe thousands of them

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by amari

Alot of things come out of asking questions based on some of the more interesting discoveries in quantum physics, that lead to some interesting questions and conclusions.
Though as an experiencer all my life, and having memories returning, there are a lot of ideas to explore.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Space/Time/Infinity & The Holographic Universe!

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Heinz 57?

Looj how big the universe is.. 57 is like, ridiculously small. How many species of ants do you think there is on Earth right now? Species, not indivial ants, or gender or type.. Species of ants on Earth now? There are 12400 known species of ants in the world today !

If ther is, on this planet, more then 12K species of ANTS.. Don't you think in the entier universe.. there more type of being like us (a bit more evolve), or at least more then 57?

57 was said to be visiting us

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer

LIST OF ALIEN SPECIES

Requested by Blackout

-CHUPACABRA
-DWARFS
-MOTHMEN
-SASQUATCH
-VEGANS

Source

PLEASE NOT NOT SURE HOW ACCURATE THESE ARE

ALSO CHECK SOURCE FOR FULL DESCRIPTION OF EACH RACE

VEGANS??? Oh my god, I used to date a vegan. I thought it was strange that he never ate meat.

Chupacabras, dwarfs, mothmen, and sasquatch are all well and good. But what about vampires and werewolves? And why did they leave Nessie out? I think we should be told.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
It's pretty easy to find the '57' alien/IDB species online, but imo there are probably more out there; since learning about these lists I've been going through all of the different species and searching for any 'lesser known' beings that people report. Several days ago I was searching for, and came across a thread with information about, what seems to be, a lesser known species that I have come across before, and now I am looking for anyone who may know anything else about it, or could provide a link to possible information on it.

I don't know if there is an 'official' name for this species already, but for my own purposes I have labeled them as 'The Peach' ... also I know this sort of post belongs more in the 'gray area' but considering this is an alien species thread, about a 'possible' list of the different species in question I figured that it might get by; and I'd rather not leave any stone unturned.

The IDB in question is between 6' and 7'ft tall, long/thin arms and legs, but instead of having a typical 'grey' type body, I think it would be better to describe it as being tall and lanky because it had some noticeable muscle mass to its torso. Its skin color is one of the more odd features about it, and really makes it stand out, because its pink, or even more like a peachy color, not like 'human pink' but a darker pink peachy color. And its head is a rather odd shape, almost like a human's.. but not quite; no noticeable hair anywhere on its body, with a small nose, and thin lips, and its eyes were pitch black like a greys, but the eyes were the same size as a humans. If anything, the best way to describe its face is that its eyes seemed too small for its body, not beady, but kind of out of place.

Please let me know if you know anything

Thank you,

~ Maskless

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
The number 57 according to the guy from the vid. are the species we have been able to identify.

We have not even met them all. We according to the guy only met 36 or different species of alien.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
The '57 aliens' claim came from Sgt Clifford Stone in the Disclosure Press Club of 2001. He said he'd been involved in recovering alien craft and occupants. I think he really enjoyed the Men in Black movie and weaved it into his stories.

Stone seems like a really nice guy with a big imagination. Following the Press Club, he added layers to his stories and came up with some fantastic ones. My favourite involves ETs in Vietnam trying to destroy a village and abduct the villagers. Luckily a God-fearing US soldier managed to repel them because he had a bible in his pocket.

ETs are apparently like vampires and can't do anything to a person with a bible or cross....okay...

Edit to add vid

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Kandinsky]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

No one knows how many alien species there are or how many might be visiting the Earth and anyone who tells you they know is BSing you.

Fifty Seven is a number someone somewhere pulled out of nowhere as a quick guess and it has been whispered on as a rumor some circles of the UFO crowd. But really it reminds me of the 57 Varieties of Heinz, you know how on every ketchup bottle it says 57 Varieties?

57 Varieties

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Kandinsky.....

Stone missed one.....make that 58!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ad73dc7a184a.jpg[/atsimg]

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

But really it reminds me of the 57 Varieties of Heinz, you know how on every ketchup bottle it says 57 Varieties?

Coincidence? I think not.

E is the second letter of the second word in extra-terrestrial...guess what the second letter of Heinz is? Freaky huh?

You'll also notice that the letters U, F and O are suspiciously absent from both words! People need to wake up.

Look at your ketchup bottle...if you can see any mention whatsoever of aliens, ET or UFOs I'll eat my hat. What is it they're trying to hide from us?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

Disclosure Project, August 2001.
National Press Club.
Sgt. Clifford Stone goes public about 57 species.

HERE the official declaration.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Antor

Antor.....

What do you mean when you say.....

HERE the official declaration.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join