It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012: The end date, and the reason why this date

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
X9ballX

1. Rituals of mass sacrifice for the "elite" whom worships and follows negative entities, whom they consider their gods. 911 was one example of a "mega ritual". Now they do not do sacrifices openly and in public, they hide it as war and terrorism, natural disasters etc - but its still the same as thousands of years ago, and for the same purpose - feeding on the energy it releases.

2. Yes, probably many thousands and thousands. I do rituals myself all the time, both alone and with others, and with great results as far as my goals are. Members of various orders and secret societies do rituals all the time.

3. No I would not feel silly, as the future is luckily not set in stone. Obviously, knowing the future, you can change it. And that IS taking place now - some groups are working for a "positive" outcome, some for a more "negative". It seems as if there will be some great events taking place, but that in the end it is for the better good and freedom of most people rather than further enslavement - at least as I see it from the perspective right now. When I look into the future, there are different outcomes, due to the different possibilities, but what I just said is the strongest one and most common one I see.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Edward-Alexander
X9ballX

1. Rituals of mass sacrifice for the "elite" whom worships and follows negative entities, whom they consider their gods. 911 was one example of a "mega ritual". Now they do not do sacrifices openly and in public, they hide it as war and terrorism, natural disasters etc - but its still the same as thousands of years ago, and for the same purpose - feeding on the energy it releases.

2. Yes, probably many thousands and thousands. I do rituals myself all the time, both alone and with others, and with great results as far as my goals are. Members of various orders and secret societies do rituals all the time.

can you explain to me what your rituals are. and what negative entities. i want some examples

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
These claims of rituals working seem to be claims that are purposely vague. Reminds me of lots of bad movies that have been made. Next thing I am expecting to hear is, " the midichlorians are powerful in me."

new topics

<< 1   >>

join