It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Market Manipulation Media Goverment Double Propaganda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Market Manipulation at its Finest

CBC News Headlines
American jobs
But unemployment rate rises to 9.9%
www.cbc.ca...

Canadian Jobs Sector
The Same Job manipulation is been used for the canadian job market
www.cbc.ca...

Interesting to note a user on cbc asked

This is purely a quick-poll. Do you trust the Statscan figures?
Agree if yes. Disagree if no.

36% Voted Agree that they trust the Statscan figures? it figures they dont know anything about the government or how the Market Manipulation really works.

meanwhile on CNN
money.cnn.com...

Economy: The number of Americans filing new claims for unemployment fell to 444,000 last week from a revised 451,000 the previous week. Economists surveyed by Briefing.com thought claims would fall to 440,000. Continuing claims, a measure of Americans who have been receiving benefits for a week or more, dropped to 4,594,000 from a revised 4,653,000 in the previous week. Economists expected 4,600,000 continuing claims. The report was released one day ahead of the government's closely watched April jobs report, due Friday morning. That report is expected to show employers added 187,000 jobs to their payrolls after adding 162,000 in March, according to economists surveyed by Briefing.com. The growth is considered a step in the right direction, but the number of new jobs is not yet enough to keep up with the number of new entrants in the labor market. The unemployment rate, generated by a separate survey, is expected to hold steady at 9.7%.

The unemployment rate, generated by a separate survey, is expected to hold steady at 9.7%

But unemployment rate rises to 9.9%

heres another report
www.google.com...

As you can this one of the best Market Manipulation at its Finest! including at CNN how they always keep the job rate number at 9.7

Wake up people, there's no real job recovery.

Edited
Heres where CNN claims april had the best showing of jobs but dont mention which sectors

April Jobs report: Best gain in four years

money.cnn.com...

[edit on 7-5-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Anyone have any opinions?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Explanation: S&F!

Here in Australia [thanks to Keating], the unemployment figure is generated by a monthly random poll conducted by the Australian Bureau of Statistics [ABS], which is a TOTAL SCAM and waste of time as they [the Government] already have these figures as recorded by Centrelink! [Note: Centrelink is Australia's conglomerate social security and welfare agency OK!]

The reason for this SCAM is that the numbers generated by the poll are ALWAYS LOWER than the numbers of people on unemployment benefits recorded by Centrelink and this makes the Government LOOK GOOD!

Personal Disclosure: Most of my family members have worked as Public Servants and my Dad worked at the ABS for many years!

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Explanation: BUMP!

Personal Disclosure: I noticed this important issue was about to disappear into obscurity and so I took the actions I felt would fix that.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Sometimes I wonder if they are just making up numbers, or if people do not notice that 9.9% unemployment is higher than 9.7%.

The increase was attributed to the fact that more people are looking for jobs. How could the fact that more people are looking for work raise the unemployment rate? What they really mean is that more people are looking for work, because more people lost jobs. The media always seems to give us half of the story. The half that make us think what they want us to think.

There is no recovery.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I think if you want to look at market manipulation I'd look at the other day when the market dropped a 1000 points in a few minutes.

This "glitch" made some people very rich, assuming there orders were in fact recognized instead of being retracted.

new topics

top topics

join