It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this is exactly what they want article on fox news

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

we have been talking about this for a long time now there saying it.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Greece should be a wake up call, not a mirror image. We are headed down the wrong path... we haven't got to the ultimate destination just yet. One of the major reasons I can't wait for November to get here. Say what you want about the NWO, Obama purposefully trying to demolish this country, et al. I believe in the here and now where we control what we can control... and what we can control are the results of the mid-term elections. You want to stop heading down the wrong path? Vote the bastards out that allowed us to take that first step to begin with... if that doesn't work? Well, you can buy extra rounds on eBay...

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
These things are not accidents. They are orchastrated/planned well in advance by the global banking system.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Too bad she's among the minority who don't understand about priorities. I think it's time to unite and help set those priorities, don't you?

"I'm very concerned we're headed down the same path as Greece," Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers, R-Wash., told Fox News. "Greece found itself in a situation where its public debt was 113 percent of its GDP. They had taken on all this debt, expanded programs and America is headed down the same path. "If governments don't start tightening their belts, implementing balanced budgets and prioritizing and start saying we can't afford these bailouts for everyone, I don't see where it's going to stop," she said.

top topics

join