It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Eminem an ILLUMINATI slave?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I'm still new, so don't get mad for me not know how to embed this video.

But watch it. I believe Eminem WAS a puppet. Now his new album has so many clues, and I've noticed so many musicians coming out and talking. Many artists are talking out, and a lot are giving clues in their music.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Anyone who has researched this stuff knows that most mainstream rappers are Illuminati pawns. Eminem is certainly no exception. Jay-Z basically admits to it in this song, calling out the Illuminati specifically:

www.youtube.com...

This verse explains everything:

This # is wicked on these mean streets None of my friends speak We're all tryin' to win, but then again Maybe it's for the best though, 'cause when they're seein' too much You know they're tryin' to get you touched Whoever said illegal was the easy way out couldn't understand the mechanics And the workings of the underworld, granted Nine to five is how to survive, I ain't tryin' to survive I'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot Life ills, poison my body I used to say '# mic skills,' and never prayed to God, I prayed to Gotti That's right it's wicked, that's life I live it Ain't askin' for forgiveness for my sins, endz I break bread with the late heads, picking their brains for angles on all the evils that the game'll do It gets dangerous, money and power is changing us And now we're lethal, infected with D'Evils...

edit on 6-12-2010 by CRDDD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
HAHAHA...Ok for one...Eminem isn't homosexual, if you had the divine intelligence his mainstream co-workers tell him not to rap about, you would know every man has a feminine side to them. At a higher state of evolution a gland in our ass acts almost as a vagina as well. A 'normal' person sees this as homosexuality. I know for a fact it isn't homosexuality.
And the Illuminati slave thing doesn't even make any sense. He makes music, Illuminati members don't enjoy music in any form...their vibration pattern doesn't match the loving sense of music. Other than that, we don't know what his taxes are or what he gives back to the government. A lot of musicians consider themselves above the law because of their sense of freedom

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
If the goal of the illuminatee was to remove all the credibility of rap music, then, yes he's a slave to them. since they probly failed with Wu tang.

For the record i've stopped buying hip hop as soon as i herd "My name is wath" repeat rinse repeat.. < sigh> .
The next day, in the streets, you could see lil m&m everywhere, givin' attitude for no real reason beside they saw it on tv. And i'm caucasian just like pretty much everyone around here.

Honestly, it's sad because he killed hip hop.
Maybe its more like he gave cancer to hip hop since stuff pre 2004 are still supreme and a few kept their integrity up until now suffering enormously from all those foney rap listener putting all their tokens to stuff like m&m or small wayne or ti pain.

Fortunatly, when i put Blackstar (Mos Def, Kwali), Blackaliscious (Gift of Gab), Mobb Deep, Dilated People(Babu), De la Soul. Tupac, Snoop, i'm forgetting a bunch i know but 14 years old or 20 they will prefer the "olde" they just dont know it existed because music industry is like walmart, mainstream or nothing.

Now for me, its dubstep and Yes lol .. No way i gonna see lil Jon Anderson or Rick Wakeman giving attitude around the city giving a bad rep to the things i like.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
He is a vessel for spirits to carry their influence on the planet. Satan himself ma neezy. Just look back at all the drug use

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
don't think illuminati exists IMHO.
Think there's werid shizzle that goes on tho

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by ponyboyats

Eminem is nothing more then the old saying here today, gone tomorrow. New fans of him would be shock to see how popular he was in the past and now we barley hear a drop of news about him. I doubt celebrities are a part of anything of that nature. Just young people who became popular. By having people all over the glob worship them. Soon Lady Gaga and Justin Beaver will be gone from the public eye and replaced.

Seriously??? I'm not believing into the whole illuminati theory ( at least not without more research) but for you to say Eminem is not as popular as he once was is a little bit far fetched if you ask me, he's not only as famous, but even MORE famous now. Before, he was talked about a lot because he discussed things that people were too afraid to and he threw tough jabs at some of the most ( at the time) famous celebs. The media likes the dirt and now he's more about inspiring people in his lyrics so the media doesn't care about talking about him as much, his fans care!! Hell, my nephews ages 12-17 boys, think i'm cool for liking Eminem and even brag "hey, my aunt listens to EM" so this generation will agree with me. Sorry for the long rant, but felt the urge to add my 2 cents.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I agree about your eminem statement!!!!

Originally posted by FeatheredSerpent
im confused by half the statements on here,seems Eminem is one of the only musicians who isnt a puppet,this guys a genius,a storyteller,this is how he expresses himself and i salute him.

link~www.youtube.com...

link~www.youtube.com...

He isnt blind to whats going on around him.

"Here's to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes... the ones who see things differently -- they're not fond of rules... You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can't do is ignore them because they change things... they push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do".
-- Steve Jobs, US computer engineer & industrialist

regards to all

[edit on 02/05/10 by FeatheredSerpent]

edit on 16-12-2012 by calm81 because: i'm new and messed up :-b

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join