It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Eminem an ILLUMINATI slave?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
im confused by half the statements on here,seems Eminem is one of the only musicians who isnt a puppet,this guys a genius,a storyteller,this is how he expresses himself and i salute him.

link~www.youtube.com...

link~www.youtube.com...

He isnt blind to whats going on around him.

"Here's to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes... the ones who see things differently -- they're not fond of rules... You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can't do is ignore them because they change things... they push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do".
-- Steve Jobs, US computer engineer & industrialist

regards to all

[edit on 02/05/10 by FeatheredSerpent]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by FeatheredSerpent

I"m not saying he is a puppet, I'm just pointing out that if he did not follow the rules he would not be able to be where he is today.

He knows and dislikes that fact that he can't be or do or say what he really wants to and he expressed that sentiment in his music some times. much to the dislike of TPTB's policies.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith

I"m not saying he is a puppet, I'm just pointing out that if he did not follow the rules he would not be able to be where he is today.

He knows and dislikes that fact that he can't be or do or say what he really wants to and he expressed that sentiment in his music some times. much to the dislike of TPTB's policies.

I think music for him is a release,he isnt annoyed at not being able to say somethings he wishes on a track,his lyrics tell you why hes annoyed and he follows rules?tell mariah carey that~link~www.youtube.com...

he doesnt follow rules

regards to all

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Mariah Carey was a huge target of the industry just like Dave chappelle was. both of them committed self inflicted popularity suicide to be dropped and not of any use in forced contract deals.

there is a hidden war in the media industry people know nothing about. Look at all the planes that crash while carrying famous people. Look at all the overdoses and deaths and tell me you disbelieve that these people are not trapped in a invisible world one that if they try to leave like Cat Stevens will die.

Look at what happened to MJ Everyone loved MJ until Man in the mirror, Black or white, Earth Song, They Don't care about US. He went from The greatest artist in the world to a child molester.

Like the song you linked it titled....that was a Warning to Carey.

All it shows is that not only does Em follow the rules he is also a media hit man that will destroy you in a song. A PTB thug that get angry when they don't let him do what he wants.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Mariah Carey was a huge target of the industry just like Dave chappelle was. both of them committed self inflicted popularity suicide to be dropped and not of any use in forced contract deals.

there is a hidden war in the media industry people know nothing about. Look at all the planes that crash while carrying famous people. Look at all the overdoses and deaths and tell me you disbelieve that these people are not trapped in a invisible world one that if they try to leave like Cat Stevens will die.

Look at what happened to MJ Everyone loved MJ until Man in the mirror, Black or white, Earth Song, They Don't care about US. He went from The greatest artist in the world to a child molester.

Like the song you linked it titled....that was a Warning to Carey.

All it shows is that not only does Em follow the rules he is also a media hit man that will destroy you in a song. A PTB thug that get angry when they don't let him do what he wants.

Whilst i agree that some performers/musicans are under some sort of control i think eminem isnt one of them,MJ was certainly one of them sadly.The warning he gave was taken out of context by you,the song is to do with there dating,not some subliminal message from the "PTB",a thug and a bully...i would argue that he is just honest,something the people of the world seem to be lacking.......

regards to all

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Well I could be wrong, but it's not the way I see it

I believe your perception of MJ and Em are backward.

Think about it, why would Em write a snippet of MJ in one of his new songs right when MJ was in trial?

See everyone thinks Em is just being his funny witty honest self and I agree, I just think he does it when he is ordered to on some occasions like with Carey and MJ.

I think he is a media Hit Man. Would you at least agree that if he is not a media Hit Man he would certainly be a good one?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Well I could be wrong, but it's not the way I see it

I believe your perception of MJ and Em are backward.

Think about it, why would Em write a snippet of MJ in one of his new songs right when MJ was in trial?

See everyone thinks Em is just being his funny witty honest self and I agree, I just think he does it when he is ordered to on some occasions like with Carey and MJ.

I think he is a media Hit Man. Would you at least agree that if he is not a media Hit Man he would certainly be a good one?

Nah i saw it as him speaking about stuff that is relevant to the time,he wasnt ordered he was just saying what i he saw and may i add what alot of people were thinking at the time,theres also massive differences between MJ and Eminem,but yes he would make a good "hitman" as you put it,im not saying i cant see what your saying,just that i disagree with it

regards to all

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
TPTB are also (trying) to control the major media-networks so they can feed us with any information they want. I can understand that they would like to tell our children what is real and should belief. What better to use than artists like Eminem and other people who have something interesting to offer to the young.

It is very conspiracy theory BS alltogether but I belief George sr when he announced the comming of the NWO in 1991 at the UN. Bush underlined in his speech that it will happen. Ofcourse there is still the question if there is a relation between the nwo and TPTB/sociopaths.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

+1

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Rap is # and way downwards. All popular music is functionally and structurally anti-life and rap is the lowest form of them. Classical music is the peak of evolution. Rap is 20000 years step backwards.

Read the Eminem lyrics and think. It's not beautiful, it's filth. If you like them, then you're too far gone. It's the worn out bad boy routine which is been used to degrade and drag down our youth. How dumb are you? Rebel against the system plays on mega conserts, is constantly on the planets biggest entertainment shows and channels, but at the same time members of our race are being jailed for mere words. Oh yeah, media says he is politically incorrect and outrageous. Notice how certain protected groups can be targeted by the bottom boys of TPTB to give of aura of rebel? And you do know how one rises up in entertainment business? Kneel down on your fours and you get all the prop, ready written script and publicity you need. Same for Eminem or Obama. Media has the experience to make stars.

In overall; rap, R'n'B and other negro-tunes are like ping pong being played inside your head. More like mental terrorism than music. Perhaps effective in military style torture and breaking, but definetely not in sustaining civilization. They don't exactly contribute to your mental development. They reflect the mental characterics or their creators genepool.

It is not normal or healthy to push negro crap in white societies for our youths and that's why it's on sale. Rap is part of the NWO agenda. Can't be against the NWO if singing kumbayaah and racemixing.

All entertainment is the #ing NWO and Illuminati.

Entertainment is artificial. Movies and music are created.

It is ridiculous to try find differences inside media. You do realise that media is not like your town's local square where everyone can go and play? One media outlet is controlled from single point. If you see differences inside one outlet, then it's Punch and Judy show or highlighting meaningless variations.

MSNBC: What makes song a hit?
Most people accept what they think is popular. Who controls the money and therefore the artificial sense-mechanism, controls what people sense and experience.

Go flip through them Hollywood gossippages where they show the lates trend these whores are practising. Usually magazines have one page filled with pictures of several celebrities in smiliar ridiculous outfits, furry boots, with chihuahuas or with negro babies. They have managers and other people who say they won't get any job if they don't play ball. Stupid people who oogle stars imitate them. I'm sure most you dress like the homorappers you are so fond of? Prooves my point.

By repeating certain themes peoples definition of normality is changed.

Another one to do is to look at the race relations in Hollywood movies from the last thirty or so years. Look especially sexual relations.

If you watch movies or listen to music, then you are the #ing NWO. When your mind is filled with NWO's imagery and rolemodels, then you actualize it subconsciously in your every action. You react to situations and outside stimulus like Pavlov's dog. You are the ones who realize the NWO's agenda everyday!

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by kameo

That would mean "im to far gone",interesting opinion,but pretty judgemental at the same time.

edit~this sentence of yours is interesting also~In overall; rap, R'n'B and other negro-tunes are like ping pong being played inside your head.

regards to all

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by kameo

a little angry there, but i get your point, and i actually agree. i fing hate movies, especially new ones. it can be 50 academy award nominations and STILL suck tremendously. grr dont even start. i just sold my 32" flat screen cuz i wasnt using it anymore. games suck, movies suck, music sucks. everything is so dumbed down!!

if i was younger i would probably disagree with you and call you out on how offensive you are. but i totally agree with what you are saying. i see it now.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

appreciate it, i kinda like that song. he talks about alot of ats stuff. eminem does not talk so open. now this guy , immortal technique, seems like he's not controlled. if em wasnt controlled i think thats how his songs would sound like.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I don't listen to media stream propaganda, none of it is rap anyway.

My favorite is Immortal Technique and R A The Rugged Man.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I'm a get snuffed cause I aint said enough to pipe down,
I pipe down when the #in (Blanked) whipped out,
when I see that little chaney dyke get sniped out,
lights out bitch, adios, goodnight (Blowe)
now put that in your little pipe and whipe down,
think for a minute cause the hype had died down,
that I wont go up in the oval office right now,
and flip whatever aint tied down upside down,
i'm all for America, # the government,
tell that seat of laws, tell that slut ta suck a dick,
mother#er ducked, what the #, son of a bitch,
take away my gun, i'm gonna talk some other #,
cant tell me # about the tricks of this trade,
switch blade with a little switch to switch blades
and switch from a 6 to a 16 inch blade,
the #s like a samurai sword, a censay,
# just dont change ta this day,
i'm this way still tell that ut-slay its-bay,
i'm a say my ick-day, choose my ick-pay,
atin-lay, but uck-fay, ick-kay..

No way lol

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

I really dont think immortal writes any lyrics for em. First of all because em is a MUCH better lyricist, immortal technique has some good and important things to say but hes not that good at putting them into lyrics. And second of all is because immortals flow is horrible compared to em, eminem is a really great rapper and not much people can touch him, even though I'm not a fan of him or hip hop in general anymore. So yeah, I think eminem writes most his lyrics.

But on topic, I don't think eminem is a illuminati slave, but I'm not someone who believes there is some illuminati controlling celebrities and everything. I believe in a shadow government, but not a "illuminati".

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by kameo

Negro crap? Wow I can smell the racism and hate all the way over here. And america is not a "white society". And who refers to blacks as "negros" anymore, this isnt the 50's. I'm black and I'm not some uneducated street thug baffoon which is what most people like you seem to think all blacks are. And you obviously know nothing about rap or hip hop music, it is not all stupid mindless violent music. And what is wrong with "negro babies", I have 2 beautiful children, are they just worthless "negroes"?. And before anyone says anything, I know negro isnt exactly a racist word or whatever, but go up to any black person and call them a negro and see what happens. Its not a very appreciated word.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Quantom

Thats cool you mentioned RA the Rugged Man. Hes a amazing rapper! While he isnt political at all really or anything like that, he writes really witty and amusing lyrics and he doesnt get the respect he deserves. Most people, even rap and hip hop fans have no clue who he is.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kameo

Wow, really? I agree with jeasahtheseer, who who the # do you think you are? You are a racist asshole. Rap began as an output for the suffering that people with opinions like yourself from the past inflicted on the black population. Classical music is the peak of evolution? This is an opinion, I mean Hitler actively listened to Classical music, does this mean he is the result of perfect evolution? I wonder what else you consider part of the "Peak of evolution", maybe the Holocaust? # you

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ponyboyats

i think he probably WAS, it was very obvious. but i think there's something more to eminem's whole career. on some level i think he INTENTIONALLY got into "the game" in order to expose it. here's why i think so:

he came in and started A LOT of controversy and drawing attention to himself. he talked a lot about hitting rock bottom and being insane. slim shady was a persona created to portray his "darker side". earlier in his career he called himself slim shady instead of eminem. and slim shady was the persona that was the one starting the controversy.

as marshall mathers he talked mostly about his life and was usually dark and emotional songs, but slim shady was the crazy, nonsensical one.

later in his career, he often refered to slim shady as "the devil". in his recently released relapse, this fact is evident, though the concept that slim shady as "the devil" was already there in encore. i believe this was when he was starting to expose the illuminati. with songs like "we made you", attempting to imitate pop styles like Lady gaga but with an eminem humor, he slid his message into it. lady gaga's nonsense videos were more of BY the illuminati, but eminem's (even though were similar), they were more AGAINST the illuminati (he was mocking them).

receovery was the final message, what happened between encore and relapse we don't know. but bad things happened to him, and it seems like he came back stronger and more motivated to fight something. what it is exactly, we don't know. but check out songs like "not afraid", "25 to life", "won't back down", "seduction", "cinderella man" and, especially, "almost famous", you can see he's trying to say something.

although he teams up with illuminati puppets like rihanna and pink, i think he does it to take attention away from him by the people who control him. love the way you lie shot up to the top of the charts even though it was nothing spectacular. and strangely, this entire album is lacking ONE major artist he has featured in every single album prior to this, his mentor and benefactor, Dr. Dre. why? i believe he's trying to say something with this, that he's breaking away from something.

listen to "almost famous" if you don't believe me, the ideas in the song, the lyrics, and the entire vibe is eminem trying to imply something.

that's why even though i believe eminem was part of the illuminati, he is trying to rise up against them now, although not as obvious as 2pac did with killuminati. eminem is indeed one of the kings of freedoms.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join