It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Eminem an ILLUMINATI slave?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamMe14
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

You obviously don't know what you're talking about. Eminem is the top selling rapper ever, he had one album that went diamond and another just shy of diamond. In an era where albums aren't selling well he moved 500k units in 2009 with Relapse that ended up selling 2millish and he has an album coming out 6/22/10 called Recovery. He was on a monster hit in Forever with Drake, Kanye and Wayne in 2009...the list goes on.

And as for this topic, no he's not an illuminati puppet, c'mon now...

he's definitely nowhere near as popular now as he was in 2003 though.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Illuminati puppet? Well if so it sure as heck didn't work out to well. It was because of Eminem's political tunes that got my friend and I to even start questioning the government and the world powerhouse the way we did.

Back then I didn't really worry about any of the world stage problems. Em, unlike most rappers, actually provided a dialogue I could relate to and said it plainly enough that I didn't have to look so deep to search for a meaning. He quickly became my favorite performing artist and remains that way today.

As far as the "Relapse" album is concerned and "We Made You", I have to say that something is definitely wrong with that entire album. It is the only album of his where his entire methodology, rhyming, and subjects were something that I couldn't follow or get into. Maybe it was intended to be that way but to me, something definitely changed about him for that.

Just this past week, however, his newest single "Not Afraid" hit me like a ton of bricks because it sounds like the Em I knew. As far as "no talent" is concerned - you have no argument to stand on. The man writes all his own lyrics and has better flow than any rapper I've ever heard. The man is poetry in motion to anyone who actually listens to it.

As far as Illuminati is concerned, there are certainly better candidates than Em.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

oh, i can live with it. i never said, however, that he WAS a slave. i just found that article and was debating it. i realize its a little bit of a stretch. i'd say a puppet maybe. but im not even saying that. I NEVER SAID HE WAS OR WASNT. im just trying to figure out the meaning of all this. thanks for not being an idiot like me. this is a conspiracy forum you know.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Yes he is....

I made a thread about this once... a horrible thread, but I know he is a slave to the system.

Sucks because I really like his music.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

BTW.... it's almost 3AM right now.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

well maybe he sold out to them and is now regretting it? maybe relapse is so #ty because they control him and make him come out with that crap. its either that or he sold out. i love old em as well. hate relapse

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ponyboyats

you know, 3 am is a satanic hour. hour of the devil and the song is about killing people.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   

its 3 am in the morning, body layin all over the floor and
i musta killed them, killed them.

its 3 am in the morning im asleep in my bed and im moaning
i musta dream that, dream that. lol

i gota go to sleep.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

dude, ill look at your thread tomorrow. its 3 am in the morning and if i dont go to sleep ima kill you.. lol

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   

No he is (wicky wicky wicky) Slim Shady.....

Comeon, Eminem is not the illuminati. Please. Pick someone else, hey lots of people like to think Jay Z is, cause he likes triangles, join that group.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I talked to someone recently about this. I was listening to his tracks. he seems to have a lot of beef with authority, and almost outright calling them out. (AKA the PTB as some would call em here.)

He is mainstream though... IMO i would not be surprised if he was a PTB tool.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
hello for my first post, i would like to say that for years popular artist have been singing about their involvement and how they are told what to sing and how they are to be marketed in this world for success and wealth. and once you decide that your in there is no way of comming out of it besides ruining your career or giving yourself a bad rep.
Eminem is just one of the many artist that have to live the ILLUMINATI lifestyle, untill their" contract" or fame is up! Eminem can rap about anything and his records will sell, fat asses, puking over an ex GF, gay men...... its all about who u kno these days in the entertainment market, and who controls the MSM.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
The history in the last 60 years is that those who get the high media profiles whether they are actors, musicians, politicians, pundits, or whatever are either controlled, disgraced or dead. The NWO doesn't tolerate a wild card very well. John Lennon is a good example of someone who probably was too punk in mentality to be a good team player. Ultimately he was probably killed to prevent him from spilling the beans about the Beatles at some time in the future. Ronald Reagan as also neutered by is Secret Service agent shooting him. Elvis Presley and Jimmy Hendrix were probably manipulated in the army. Most of the pop rock stars came to prominence because they where children of Illuminati. JFK and RFK were killed for being a wild card from an Illuminati family. Marilyn Monroe, etc., etc.. Not a stretch to believe Eminem and all the icons cultivated today are unnatural.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
You might have better discussion on a different forum. Davidicke forum for example. Most of the people on here don't even know what you're talking about which is why they are giving you such lame responses.

I am sure he is another illuminati artist. It also seems to be most of these types, as a male have no father figure and a bad(controlling) mother figure or as female, no mother figure and a bad(controlling) father figure

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I don't know about illuminati slave.

He did write toy soldier, and was openly against the war in Iraq.

But I do think he is a closet homosexual.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
thanks for your replies guys. I share the belief that alot of prominent writers/singers/actors are controlled by them. hmm sux to be them. he's oviously not liking it. they made him paint his hair black this time, even tho he didnt want to. he said it in one of the songs. my darling i think. and the whole occult thing with 3 am in the morning. although eminem always sung about those things. i wish i could know REAL history of what happened in his life, not 8 mile bs story.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
no but Jay Z is. He's a rockefeller music industry manager(puppet)\PR mole.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Jay z is for sho. I'd never think this about em if it wasn't for relapse

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
For the record Eminem do not come out of the blue automatically famous. His first album sold only 300 copies, It was when he hooked up with the producer of N.W.A and Tha Dogg Pound that he became the star he is. A rags to riches story if there ever was one.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
wow now iv heard it all all this talk about the illumantti in the music ind ha

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Eminem most definitely works for TPTB. this is obvious in the fact that he is a huge star.

But he is not their Slave, he actually pisses them off a bit because he incorporates things in his lyrics that are not policy. They have threatened him before and I think this song is exposing that a bit.

One of the main reasons why he is a bit distrusted by TPTB is because he is heavily influenced by this guy...

Immortal Technique

Immortal technique and Eminem have a very similar rap style, I suspect that Technique has written some songs for Em under the table because of this....

The artwork on the album insert for both albums is really provocative, but particularly for Revolutionary Vol.2. You got the whole cabinet and Osama catching hot ones? Are you at all worried about government surveillance or persecution? I hear the State Department paid Eminem a visit over a song he recorded a while back where he said something about Bush, and I wouldn't really consider Eminem a politically threatening rapper or necessarily an opponent of the current administration.

I don't think they take me as seriously as someone with Eminem's sphere of influence, I only made a few songs and sold a total of about 32,000 records along with Vol.1 so why the # would they care about me? Now Em moves 8 million each time he drops an album that's why they are more concerned with what he says.

Here is one of Technique's songs you tell me if he and Em sound oddly the same....

*warning bad language*

I think Em is trying to make his money while occasionally slipping the message of "I'm in a cage"...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join