It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Eminem an ILLUMINATI slave?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Hello to all conspiracy theoists

I am here to discuss with you an article i found while googling illuminati related stuff.

I found this article:

www.eminemweb.com...

it talks about eminem and others coming out of the blue and suddenly becoming famous and possibly being programmed/controlled by illuminati.

You could say the article is a crock of poo, but I've actually have made that connection myself after listening to the song "we made you" of the new album relapse by em.

www.youtube.com...

In that song, to me, it's as if illuminati is sending a message to all the "stars" they made. It talks about sarah palin, britney spears and more. the song disses on all of them.

to me, the message is quite clear: We made you and you better dance to our tune, cuz we can destroy you just as fast.

So, what do ya'll guys think?

please read the article it makes decent points about how all these stars have died young and were very controversial.. i just hope eminem is not next on the hit list for speaking out against them.

"as we move toward the new world order"

peace

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ponyboyats

Is Eminem an ILLUMINATI slave?

No

[edit on 7-5-2010 by Whyhi]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
in this song em talks about selling his soul for rap:

www.metrolyrics.com...

who did he sell his soul to?

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

oh thanks.. now i can sleep well.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
He sold his soul to the industry and the big bad boozy drug demon. But him being a slave to the illuminati? Nah, that's a bit too far even for me.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
i don't know but i don't like him.

i think he's a bigot.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Eminem is nothing more then the old saying here today, gone tomorrow. New fans of him would be shock to see how popular he was in the past and now we barley hear a drop of news about him. I doubt celebrities are a part of anything of that nature. Just young people who became popular. By having people all over the glob worship them. Soon Lady Gaga and Justin Beaver will be gone from the public eye and replaced.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Em i'm a m, is a no talent , waste of air time.

The PTB wouldn't soil their breathing space with him.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
well thanks to all of you for dissing on em. i dont like all of his songs, but i think alot of them have a decent meaning. also, the rhymes are killer.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Your making something out of nothing dude...
Wow..

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Got made by the power's that be, like I got soul in me, just another Illumanati puppet, so why not just say f%#& it, and front them off baby, give it up for the power's that be, said give it up for the power's that be, cause they gonna get you and me, cause they coming after you and me.......

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
[edit on 7-5-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
seriously have you not watched 8 mile or read about his life that he sings about tut tut to you mr

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

You obviously don't know what you're talking about. Eminem is the top selling rapper ever, he had one album that went diamond and another just shy of diamond. In an era where albums aren't selling well he moved 500k units in 2009 with Relapse that ended up selling 2millish and he has an album coming out 6/22/10 called Recovery. He was on a monster hit in Forever with Drake, Kanye and Wayne in 2009...the list goes on.

And as for this topic, no he's not an illuminati puppet, c'mon now...

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
ya'll all act like i wrote that article a bout him being a slave. i didnt write it im just letting ya'll know what's the word out there. i personally wouldnt say he is a "slave" it just made for a more sensational headline, plus that was the headline of that article. but i do believe that him and others could be put on top by "them"

did ya'll listen to the song "we made yOU"?

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by IamMe14

yes thanks for spewing some truth.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Damn girl I’m beginning to sprout an Alfalfa Why should I wash my filthy mouth out You think that’s bad you should hear the rest of my album Never has there been such finesse and nostalgia Man Cash, I don’t mean to mess up your gal but Jessica Alba put a breast in my mouth(brrp) Wowzers, I just made a mess of my trousers And they wonder why I keep dressing like Elvis Lord help us he's back in his pink Alf shirt Looking like someone shrinked his outfit I think he’s about to flip Jessica rest assure, Superman’s here to rescue ya Can you blame me? You’re my Amy, I’m your Blake Matter fact make me a birthday cake With a saw blade in it to make my jail break Baby, I think you just met your soul mate (Now break it down girl)

www.metrolyrics.com...

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

No talent? That's highly contentious.

One of his better tracks IMO...

And of course the classic:

It all depends on taste, but no I don't think he's Illuminati...

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I'm not big on rap over all but I like his sense of humor. 8 Mile wasn't bad either. Illuminati? NO

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
well the song we made you makes no Fing sense if its not an illuminati message. eminem? we? made who? what?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join