It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't forget to have some fun!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this is where this needs to go please move it if need be. I just wanted to say don't forget to have some fun and unwind. With all the stuff going on in the world take some time to relax and revive your spirit. I think alot of us on ATS (including myself) could use a break from everything that is going on right now.

Take some R&R if you think the world is comming to an end just try and lead your life as best as you can. If there is a meteor headed this way and its going to hit in a week there is nothing you can do to stop that but you can still enjoy yourself.

I'm leaving work right now and won't be on till monday but I hope some of you will be able to get away from all the stress we seem to be under. Have a great weekend!!!!

[edit on 7-5-2010 by Trudge]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I don't worry about the world ending today because as they say it's already tomorrow in Australia.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
You are so right. Why worry about a meteor. Who knows, we may be hit by a car or a bus tomorrow... Ah, that irony

Why worry about the future. it comes soon enough

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by flymetothemoon
You are so right. Why worry about a meteor. Who knows, we may be hit by a car or a bus tomorrow... Ah, that irony

Why worry about the future. it comes soon enough

Thumbs up for your avatar "dont worry ....nobody...lives forever" David Gilmour great guitarist.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I agree. Everyone needs a break and relax. This world may not be perfect, but there are still some great and beautiful things out there.

top topics

join