It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best place to hopefully find a future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Where do you guys think is a great place for a young guy like me to meet a woman who in the not so distant future would like to become a mother and get married. Not like a mail order bride or marrying out of desperation. It's difficult to find a woman who really wants to have a family.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Gosh I dunno, I think the easy answer is you will meet someone eventually and do those things naturally wherever you are! places are not so different!

I know where you're coming from though! I have my mind set on the old fashioned way and these days it seems to be a little unpopular and other things come first, but yeah, that's not a easy question RR, guess it will come when it comes!

[edit on 7-5-2010 by valiant]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Have you tried the relationship board on BTS?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Not at all. Why do you ask?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Well try askin around in this board. If that does not work try Craigs list,

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

By saying in the not too distant future it seems to me that you have a plan in the back of your mind.
My advice...don't look or expect,just live normally and let things happen on their own as they normally do.

The things that are now are the things that are meant to be.
Remember tho....now is constantly changing so live in the moment and not in the expected future.
In simple terms...go with the flow.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
im going to germany,i allready met tons of great girls,that i could never meet in my country. i really like it,moving is worth it.
every place you like,you will find the girl for you man,just believe it

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Just make sure you're visible to others, so to speak, and the rest is a matter of time. You'd have to be a complete bore for it not to work.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Meet someone first...

If it eventually leads to something else, great...but if you go into it seeking that out (marriage, etc.)....you're going to send out some signals that will greatly reduce your selection pool....

Slow down....one step at a time...

new topics

top topics

join